Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-28-2023, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2024, 03:27 PM by Nyx. Edited 5 times in total.)
If something needs changing, updating, or fixing this is the place to request it.
Staff will correspond with you by editing your request posts and writing in them with red text.
Note: If your links are not clickable, your requests will be ignored.

Code:
<a href="URL">This is my link!</a>

Archiving completed or abandoned threads, or pulling them out of archives.
Please list a link to the thread you would like to be archived. If a thread of yours was archived and you'd like to activate it again, please post a link to it here and tell us where it was originally located, and we will restore the thread.

Deletion of IC or OOC posts.
If you made an out-of-character post accidentally, double posted, or posted on the wrong account, please post a link to the thread here and tell us what the error was. We will delete the post and edit your Gemstone count.

Setting a character inactive.
If you'd like for us to set one of your characters to inactive please link the character name here, and a statement saying you'd like for the character to be set to inactive.

Skill Changes or Mishaps
If you want to change your character's skills, or you notice a discrepancy in your skill points or skill rank, post here to get it changed!

Fulfilling 5 graphics requests.
Every time you finish 5 graphics requests, post here with a link to where the 5 fulfilled are and you will receive 50 gems to Gemstone Credits.

Art Shop Payments
If you purchase art from the art forum, post here with a link to the purchase and link the account(s) you would like the gems to come from. Please use a separate post for each person you are purchasing from, for archival purposes.

Deceased Characters.
When a character dies, you can request here to switch their account from to deceased mode. That way you can post in the Somnium board and interact with the living through dreams.
Note: Characters no longer need to have a death thread to be set to deceased and post in Somnium. However, this is irreversible so make certain you want them to have died before you request this.

Territory Description Changes
Post here to request changes to land descriptions for major changes done in character. There must be a link to at least one thread for proof of a major lasting transformation such as fences, walls, etc, and it must be realistically possible (you can't sink the SS Antiox, for instance).

Custom User Title
When a character hits 500 posts, OR double skill mastery, you may choose a custom title to be displayed beneath your name on the mini profile left of posts. Please keep them appropriate!

Item Use & Applications
Adding an item to a character? Trying to redeem something? Anything like that can go here!

Any other requests? Something needs to be fixed?
Go ahead and post here.

Zelda

The Hallows
Hallowed

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
Yesterday, 12:02 AM
IDK if it's me or what, but Zelda was supposed to have healing x intellect skills since acceptance and it's not showing on her profile

Skelle

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022
Yesterday, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:17 AM by Skelle. Edited 1 time in total.)
Monstera has been refunded, however he's still listed as active so if he could be made inactive and the gems moved to my ooc please <3
please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex!
eightysichs/wolfbea was hacked, what's owed has been made/paid,
and i wasn't involved or even knew her during the time she was hacked, thank you ♥

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
Yesterday, 02:47 AM
The dates on the Briar x Artorias litter are slightly off. The mating thread was completed and submitted on the 14th, so the birth date should be October 14 and the playable date October 28

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Dragon Mod

Staff

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowPride - DemisexualEaster 2022Toys for Tots
Yesterday, 08:10 AM
Send the open char pass from dragon mod ooc account to ALO account pls

Hinata

Tojo-kai
Atotsugi

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
Yesterday, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:09 PM by Hinata. Edited 1 time in total.)
I'd like to apply a large offensive accessory from Dragon Mod ooc to Hinata

Serrated tail blades - Three reinforced titanium blades attached to the top side of her tail with serrated edges, fastened with leather buckles to hold it in place.

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
Yesterday, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 8 hours ago by Dragon Mod. Edited 5 times in total.)
Please place Ikuchi in the Hospitality Squadron of Vedia and Lucette in Keepers -- Did this part - Dragon

And please update the paws on the Lazuli falls and cattails creek.

One more! Can I please have the role select on Discord updated and the icon be the emoji oak tree? Thank you![/color]

"Our character is often revealed at our highs and lows... Be humble at the mountaintops, be steadfast in the valleys. Be faithful in between." - marcandangel.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11 hours ago (This post was last modified: 10 hours ago by Dragon Mod. Edited 1 time in total.)
With age and his left ear gone, please put Ignis down for Partial deafness on his fight form pls k thnx
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Lailah

gems
size
build
player
Asena
10 hours ago
Please transfer 6" of height reduction and a extra shrink potion to Lailah here from my ooc account

Lailah

gems
size
build
player
Asena
8 hours ago
Please transfer 6" of additional height to crownteeth from my oc profile

Lailah

gems
size
build