gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-17-2024, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2024, 12:15 AM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

I am the conquerer, get out of my waY

Érebos made choices that benefited his family. this, was no different. after their long encounter, Érebos left with a new recruit for insomnia and a new addition to the family. Fic towed behind as he came to approach medusa's kingdom. he'd halt to call forth medusa, wanting her approval for the new member before assuming otherwise. the dire wolf glanced at fic, addressing her. "The queen will arrive shortly." he nodded once. prior to fic's arrival, Érebos filled her in about medusa and their current relationship. vague but she got the message. he expected thus, no real conflicts between the women. however, medusa had to be filled in later.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Identification

Loner

Master Intellectual (250)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
09-17-2024, 06:49 AM
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

Identification listened to Erebos as he spoke all about what to expect. Emerald pools looking towards him and then the layout of the land before her. Lush grasses swept in the wind while in spots the grasses dried due to the heat that cast down from the sun. Which causes Fic to pant with their journey - however it was not far away but it was a slow and steady journey. Something that helped them retain their energy and not over expend themselves. Identification trusted that of Erebos to not put her within danger but keep a eye on her. And knowing that he would do such a thing. The woman was excited to start a new journey and a new life. A smile and dip of her cranium give. "Thank you for filling me in Erebos. And I can not wait to meet the Bone Queen." Her voice calmly stated. A gentle wave of her tail as she lowered down on her haunches awaiting the Queens arrival.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-17-2024, 12:23 PM

She was doing a round of patrol when his call sounded. Her ears perked up as she listened, tail wagging when she went into motion. He was calling for a reason, and so she wasted no time in going to meet him. She loped across the Plains, and soon enough his bulky form would come into view. He wasn't alone, however, as she spotted a smaller figure nearby. Golden and pale in color compared to the Bone Queen, and curiosity would spur her forward. She approached the pair, dual toned amethyst and sapphire gaze lingering more on Erebos for a moment as she walked right up to him, circling him as she brushed her fur against his like a cat around a leg before she came back to the front and addressed them. "Who has Erebos brought this time? She is a pretty one~" She grinned at the smaller woman. A friend of his perhaps? Someone he found to join the ranks? He had brought in quite a few already, more than anyone had since Insomnia's inception. She sat down as she waited to hear who this was and what she was here for.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-17-2024, 08:20 PM

Fic was a naturally easygoing wolf so he came to learn. many liked her no doubt. amiable, kind, all that good stuff.. so who wouldn't? this was expected to be easy for now but still, Érebos had last resorts set in case it didn't for whatever reason. he planned this all out, after all. so when medusa finally did show, he felt at ease. her smaller body coming to move around him like a loving cat, brushing against his body. a light smile plastered over his face as he nodded, listening to medusa before saying, "Identification. She is a wolf that has history with me that I plan to enlighten you with soon. I wanted an introduction and to request she join insomnia." his voice was smooth and deep.

glancing at fic, he waited for her to speak. how would this go, he wondered silently before adding on. "This is Medusa, queen of insomnia."

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Identification

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Yesterday, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 07:10 AM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

Identification waited for the Bone Queen, which to Identifications surprise she wasn't waiting long at all for her to show up. The woman had made herself known with a gentle circle around Erebos which had brought a smile to Fic's dark lips. Offeriing a gentle bow of her own skull as Medusa had come forward to sit infront of herself and Erebos. Seeing that of a smile lighten that of his facial features, Identification was silent for a little bit while they had spoke, exchanging words.

"Greetings Medusa, it is a pleasure to meet you." She spoke softly, soon Erebos had offered that Medusa's own calling to the Fic. "I am known as Identification, Queen of Insomnia." Her voice calm and collected. A bow of her cranium was offered in complete respect to the woman before her. Identification wasn't someone who would be disrespectful at all, but enjoy the company of the duo. Maybe she could bring some insight with herself into Insomnia? And fill the others in on life outside of the walls.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
Yesterday, 11:51 PM

Masked head tilted to the side as Erebos introduced the woman as Identification. Strange name! But she wasn't one to speak considering the types of names she had given to her own children. What intrigued her was her mention of their history. Though she wouldn't pry now, she was interested to hear what sort of history the two had prior. Everyone had history, that she knew. But she was curious nonetheless. He requested that his friend join her ranks, but before she could say anything, Fic spoke up, introducing herself on her own as she addressed her.

Dual-toned gaze fell over Fic. But of course, why would she have any reason to deny her? The pack had jumped in numbers as of late because of Erebos, adding one more friend of his wouldn't hurt. "Medusa is happy to let her join. What is it that that Identificaion likes to do? Insomnia has many ranks, and many paths. Fighters, hunters, healers, spies..." She giggled, a hint of mischief gleaming in her eyes.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
Today, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: Today, 12:04 AM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

as the conversation went on, he monitored it like a watchdog. yet his face hid the vigilance he felt, making sure fic didn't slip up & medusa didn't hint intents of aggression. who knew Érebos would find himself dealing with fic yet again. but here he stood, introducing his ex to his girlfriend. ballsy move, but Érebos was not one to shy from conflict. he was a polygamous brute, true and tried after widow. he carried the habit for himself to explore on his own.. and so far, so good.

as medusa spoke after fic, Érebos let them hash it out to become familiar with one another. his eyes glancing at both women as he stood back to let them do their girlish things. he appreciated fic's kinder nature and medusa's unbiased mindset. hopeful just hopefully, this would work in his favor. Érebos didn't have an answer yet for fic; meaning, no they hadn't been an item. rather, he accepted her back into his life. & whichever way this was to be expressed-, he simply did not know. unbeknownst to him were the intents fic had all on her own.. and the faces of medusa he had yet to become aware of. was it normal to hold a bomb?

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Identification

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

4 hours ago
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

They had all stood or sat there gathered together. Medusa has spoken out and Identification had listened to the woman whom ruled these lands. The Wraith as she had heard others call her that on their journey to the Insomnia boarders. She was curious as to Identifications skills. A smile crawled along her black lips, curving them upwards for a moment. Her tail danced in a calm manner behind her light fawn bodice.

"Well, my Queen. I am a intellect currently mastering while also working on bettering my hunting style. Which is always needed." Without a well trained hunter or learning better skills on techniques of huntings how would any survive? It was unknown to Identification, soon falling silent for the other woman to speak while Erebos had fallen silently.