Expert Fighter (185)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
09-27-2024, 10:30 PM
Flare had been putting in a lot of work lately, building his skills both in fighting and hunting. Bringing in bear pelts, and deer meat as he prepared himself for the challenge of moving up in ranks. Feeling he had come a long way, he sought out Absinth. Knowing his childhood friend would know where his skills were measured in the pack.

He had his pride, but he wasn’t a fool. He would take what pointers he could from the knowledgeable wolf, and build from her experience with the Syndicate wolves. So he made his way through the Polar Sound, looking to catch the scent of her.

"Speech"

[Image: gESpex3.png]

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
09-27-2024, 11:08 PM

The early morning light filtered through the dense foliage, casting shadows that danced across her bright ivory fur. The ravens, ever-present and vigilant, circled high above her, their black feathers gleaming onyx against the pale sky. Their caws were a language few understood, alerting her to every subtle shift in the forest.

She caught Flare’s scent before she saw him, her nostrils flaring slightly at the familiar mix of his scent—a blend of wilderness and the iron tang of recent kills. She turned, her eyes narrowing as she spotted his approach through the trees. He looked different than she remembered: stronger, leaner, with a hardened edge to his stance that hadn’t been there before. Maybe it was purpose that drove him now. She stood tall, her posture relaxed yet commanding, the corner of her lip twitching into something between a smirk and a sneer.

“Been busy, Flare? I wonder what you need from little old me?” she remarked dryly as he came closer, tilting her head to appraise him. She knew why he sought her out—Flare had always been straightforward, even as a child. He wanted validation, confirmation that his efforts were not in vain.

Or maybe he was here for a fight, or a hunt? She was happy to oblige regardless. It had been too long since her last moment of letting loose.

"Absinth Artemisia Inferos"

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Flare

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (185)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
09-27-2024, 11:19 PM
He found her easily enough, out with her ravens to no one's surprise. He followed the cries of her birds, and there she was. A familiar face among a sea of strangers, an anchor in a stormy sea. Through there many times he would rather try his luck with the storm than rely on the help of others. He gritted his teeth, and prepared himself for the task of swallowing his pride. At least it was easier with Absinth than it was with others.

“I’ve spent the last season preparing myself for a rank challenge. You know this pack, these people. Would you care to take some time and offer some pointers?” He said a little wryly, turning on his charm as he smiled at his childhood friend.

"Speech"

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
09-27-2024, 11:44 PM

She glanced sidelong at him, eyes sharp and glittering in the dappled light, reading the tension in his jaw and the way he carried himself. She turned to face him fully, her posture fluid and confident as she tilted her head, studying him. “Must mean you’re taking this seriously.”

Her words were edged with that familiar bite, but her expression softened ever so slightly. The charm in his smile, the way he tried to downplay the gravity of his request—it might have worked on others, but she knew him too well. They’d grown up side by side For a time, two restless young wolves testing the limits of their harsh world. For him to ask her anything meant he was willing to put more on the line than just a rank. It meant he was risking his pride and his ambition in equal measure. Delicious.

Absinth stepped forward, closing the space between them as she circled him slowly, taking in the shift in his stance, making her assessments. “Pointers.” She hummed thoughtfully, tail flicking as she moved.

She stopped in front of him, close enough that her breath brushed against his muzzle, eyes locking with his. “Tell me, Flare—do you want to win, or do you want to dominate?” Her smile turned wicked, a dark, playful gleam in her eyes. “Because there’s a difference.”

She let the question hang for a moment, watching his reaction, before stepping back with a low, rumbling chuckle. “I’ll show you how to use their weaknesses against them.” Her grin widened, showing a flash of teeth. “But making them remember you? Well, that’s something else entirely. And it’ll hurt.”

Her gaze held his, daring him to look away, daring him to decide. “So, what’ll it be, Flare? Are you ready to bleed a little for your future?” Of course. She knew the answer. But Absinth likes her games, her tricky words, and she was quite entertained at the moment.

"Absinth Artemisia Inferos"

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Flare

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (185)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
4 hours ago
A hint of amusement touched Flare’s eyes, though he nodded his head. Yes, he was taking this seriously. He would never live bottom rank again. He would claw his way as close to the top as he could, though he had no intention or desire to rule.

His eyes followed her movements as she paced around him, though he himself didn’t move. He knew she was assessing him, and his skin pricked beneath her gaze. Did he want to win, or dominate? both He rather hated to lose, but the answer that slipped out was ”Dominate.”

She was willing to share what she knew about their weaknesses, and he would use that. Use his friendship with her to claw his way up. “I am.” He said, understanding what she meant. He needed to put on a show. His initial fight with her had been too short, too little. He needed to do more. And the Syndicate had a fondness for blood.

"Speech"