gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-28-2024, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2024, 05:55 AM by Érebos. Edited 3 times in total.)

SpeechThink

right away, as soon as night was theirs and privacy was had, Érebos paid medusa a hasty visit. his trot was brisk, heavy and urgent. he wasted no time to retrieve the herbs & bandages she needed for her paw. the dire wolf moved with impressive speed until he entered into medusa's chamber without permission. by now, he hoped this was to be expected. his mate, his lover, his wife- Érebos had one thing on his mind and it was bringing medusa back to perfect wellness. a growl accompanied him as he fumed off his fleeting irritations of the day that had gone by. how could he have not been with her? he sat grumpily, a loud thud as he began to place the items down and sort for herbs that would ease her swelling first. through his teeth, he murmured with a clear note of aggravation, "How could I have let you get hurt like this.." his brows furrowed, a look of angry shame on his face as he carefully looked at her paw, gently attempting to pick it up for closer examination. "It is broken. Can you withstand a cast built over it, love?" he looked a while longer at the paw before glancing up at those blue amethyst eyes of hers. falling for her all over again despite his discomfort with her current state.

like the shining stars of the north, follow me to the pole

Art by Alo/Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-29-2024, 12:19 AM

Umbra had been quick to get her charge back to the den following the fight with the crocodiles. Her paw was badly injured, and Umbra was sure it had been broken when the first crocodile attacked her. It dangled limply, and Medusa had been unable to wiggle her toes without pain. She was sure the queen was in pain still, but Medusa did her best not to show it regardless. She sighed when they got to the den, and she had to practically force Medusa to lie down on the furs in the back while she went to go find someone to tend to her wound. When the shadow cat finally felt comfortable enough to go and when she turned to leave, however, Erebos burst into the den and damn near had her jumping out of her skin. "A little warning next time!" She hissed before waiting a moment, watching as Erebos immediately set to helping Medusa. Taking a deep breath, she slipped out. "Let me know if you need anything, I'll be right outside." She grumbled.

Well, she hadn't expected for things to go so bad. Then again, she hadn't expected a whole ass crocodile to have been hiding in the water. She had fought a crocodile before in the swamp, but had never seen one in the Willows. Maybe the excessive heat was driving them to other places they usually didn't frequent...whatever the case, the damage was done. Umbra forced her back to the den and now here she lay on her back, dangling her broken paw in the air. She had poked at it a couple of times, if only to try and differentiate this pain versus other kinds of pain from the past. Admittedly, had it not been for Umbra, she was likely to try and just walk it off. Still, she knew better than to talk back to Umbra, so she did as she was told and was prepared to wait for aid before someone came crashing into her den.

Oop. It was Erebos! Her tail thumped against the furs as he approached, and despite her wanting to just jump up and give him a hug, something told her that wasn't a wise idea at the moment. He didn't look very happy, and his words weren't very happy either. "Erebos wouldn't have known. Medusa didn't know either, she has never seen a crocodile there before," Facts, honestly. "And Erebos can't be everywhere at once," Just like she couldn't be everywhere at once to keep an eye on her children. It was an attempt to reassure him, but...it was Erebos.

She let him take a look at her paw, wincing a bit when he touched it. The pain radiated up her foreleg, but she didn't complain still. When he asked about a cast, she nodded. Granted, she wasn't sure what a cast was but if he thought it'd help, then she'd trust him to do what needed to be done. "Mm...Medusa has gotten lots of injuries. But this even hurts more than when Habari broke her toes!" That she could deal with. This? How long till she could use her paw again?

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (265)

Novice Healer (20)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-29-2024, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2024, 02:56 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

SpeechThink

her companion was one he didn't particularly like. cats for that manner, any.. feline creatures he loathed. he hunted them rather and the line between food was only divided by a single body: medusa's. he flashed a fang, a subtle warning as he moved past umbra to see his mate. it was urgent, and he needed to be here as soon as he could.

while he sat on the plush furs, medusa laid still with a thumping tail. she always did communicate her enthusiasm for him with her body language. but he couldn't return the favor yet, his face displeased as he listened to medusa in her attempt to calm his flared temper. she spoke with practicality and he knew it. but why didn't that make sense here.. when he was around her? "Still.." he sighed, defying her logic. nonsense, it aggravated him to feel like he was full of nonsense for her. it was then in this mere moment, this present moment, that Érebos began to become aware of his emotions for her. he loved her. he choked at the thought, clearing his throat while he looked down to gather turmeric paste that sat in a pouch to his left near the entry of the den. a distraction he needed from the dialogue of his own mind. "Ah, found the comfrey." way to go Érebos..

he gathered the orange paste and gently grabbed her paw had she allowed him to, his touch kind to her body as it had been before; Érebos would plaster her fur with the paste to ease the inflammation first & foremost. she earned his attentive care. "May I?" as gentlemanly as ever, he treated medusa differently from the rest. seeking her permission first-, only then would Érebos begin to lay bandages down around the broken wrist. her paw was dainty- her frame sleek and thin like a woman ought to be. he kept his thoughts at bay despite his carnal hunger for her. she needed medical care not a confession that he just now began to love her.

like the shining stars of the north, follow me to the pole

Art by Alo/Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-30-2024, 08:51 AM

Welp, she tried. Sort of. Okay maybe not really. She felt what she said had made sense, but he was still unhappy about the situation, which honestly she could understand. Nobody expected for there to be crocodiles of all things in that pond, but there they had been. Until they weren't anymore. But hey, at least their skins were there so she could use them! Or at least...she hoped. She hadn't had the time to do what she normally did since Umbra had hurried her the fuck out of there because of her injury. She rolled onto her side, leaving her dangling paw in the air for Erebos to access as she watched him dig around for his supplies. She had very basic knowledge of healing herbs, but the non-helpful kind? Oh she had a plethora of knowledge for those ones! She hummed as she waited,

"May I?" She grinned, wiggling her paw as if to say by all means! And then promptly wincing at the motion. Oops. Probably shouldn't have done that. As he put the medicine on, she whined with some discomfort, unused to such treatment, let alone someone else treating her. The last time she had really been treated for anything, it had always been Rue doing the work. "Medusa is grateful that Enyo, Ripper, and Erebos were there! She has been attacked by one of those before, but never hurt by one." She wrinkled her nose at the smell of the herbs, and at the memory of her attack. "Their teeth hurt!"

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: