Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-25-2014, 11:58 AM

The duties of being an Alpha was something Dhiren was worried about. He wasn't the strongest wolf in the world, nor was he the brightest. However, he felt that he had a good enough mother to learn from and by her example, he would succeed. In his mind, he would be better than his father, whom had run away from the responsibilities of being a parental figure, as well as a leader. Now, Dhiren was two years old, he was accepting Charmeine as his own, and things were slowly on the mend for him and Guinevere. With the chaos disappearing in his personal life, Dhiren was getting ready.
The rains had temporarily stopped, but the dark gray clouds continued to hover. Dhiren took this opportunity to find Song, his beloved mother whom he adored more than anything or anyone. Her white form would not be hard to find in the dark, murky wonderland of his home. Arivae and Garth decided to go for a visit to Threar, where she could get to know her cousins firsthand. A smile appeared on his face as he thought of how big his family had become. The Destruction was proud and he couldn't wait to see them expand.
His black and white paws came across Song's den. She was laying in the back of it, taking an afternoon nap. A smile broke across his face and he moved in to briefly nuzzle her cheek with his nose. "Wake up, Mama. It's the middle of the day -- no time for naps when you can spend time with meeee." He softly chuckled, tenderly licking and nudging her cheeks.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Seren <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-25-2014, 02:12 PM

She?d found some time to relax when Garthinaw had volunteered to take their small daughter to Threar. Of course she decided to take the time to rest up by herself. She would rest easily for a while, wasting the day away as she napped. Thankfully the weather had shown them a slight break, but she knew it was likely no more than the eye of the storm. Still it was nice to sleep without the sound of puoring rain and howling winds. Unfortunately it would not last as long as she would have liked, but still she was happy to hear the voice of her eldest son. He?d nudge her gently as dual toned eyes blinked open to meet his own. ?Hello, love.? She?d lift her head from her paws and nuzzle him back softly, ?What are you doing today?? She wouldn?t find any of the worries of the pack or its politics today, she was resting from as much as she could.

Speech,

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-25-2014, 02:30 PM

The look on her face after waking her up was something he would treasure from that moment on. She was happy to see him and the smile across her lips made his own widen in response. His tail wagged gleefully behind him as he lathered her with son-mother kisses before lowering himself next to her small frame. Front paws stretched out in front of him before he rolled onto his back, exposing his belly and legs to the air above him. Whimpers of happiness slipped between closed lips as he wiggled across the ground to satisfy unreachable itches along his spine. Eyes closed in relief and his tongue lazily hung from the side of his mouth as he openly panted.
"Nothing in particular, Mama," he replied. "I have been so busy with pack stuff and looking after the important women in my life, I haven't spent time with you in ages." If Song inquired about Guinevere and Charmeine, he would openly tell her everything. "I have missed seeing you by yourself, Mama," he freely admitted. "Sometimes, I wish I could go back to when I was a pup. Everything was simpler then." He bit at the air and gave a soft bark while he still wiggled on his back.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-26-2014, 09:42 AM

She loved her son an incredible amount and was so proud at how much he?d grown, already he was practically her equal in the pack, and though he had faced many of his own challenges he?d grown because of them. He was quickly learning the way of life and she had no doubt he would become an impressive alpha. The queen would lean into his sweet kisses, she?d giggle at his antics glad he could still feel like a young pup even through the hardship. His words would admit his business and involvement in the pack as well as the girls in his life. She had a hunch he was speaking of Novel and Guinevere, the new mothers of the pack. She was glad to hear he was keeping an eye on them as well as his regular duties. He?d also admit his absence from her side, and she had to admit that she missed him to. The life of an alpha was a busy one.
She?d have to agree with him though, only two short years ago he had been a tiny pup and life had been so much easier. The life of an alpha was not an easy one, as Dhiren was slowly learning. ?I know, life of an alpha is never boring. I?ve missed you my love.? she?d reach over and kiss his goofy face again. She hoped her next words wouldn?t strike a chord, but he seemed so much more upbeat than the last time she?d seen him. She hoped he and the Adravendi girl had at least worked out their differences. ?How are you and Guinevere?? The question was soft, and hopefully not too intrusive.

Speech,

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-01-2014, 05:18 PM

Song told him that she had missed him as well, making him feel loved and needed. Despite being two years old, he was still a mama's boy. No doubt about it, he would be that way until she passed onto the next life. Until then, he would dote love on her with as much energy he could use. Whether he was an alpha or not, he would look to her for guidance.
She then asked him of his recent status with Guinevere. For a minute, Dhiren ceased his actions. He remained still, but his balance wavered and he rolled onto his left side. Long, lean legs stretched out to touch Song's white stomach and he snorted softly before answering. "We are...a work in progress," he finally admitted, bi-colored eyes matching his mother's. "Everything is being done in baby steps and I don't want to move too fast...I don't want to get hurt again." He said this last bit in a softer tone, evidence of his gooey heart evident upon the open air. "Her daughter makes me smile," he added, smile returning to his face with evidence of happiness.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-19-2014, 10:38 AM

No matter what Dhiren would always be her little boy. She loved the boy more than words could ever express, her pride and joy. He was so mature, and dealing so well with all the challenges that faced him. She?d ask him of one of them, his form would then roll over exasperatedly. She?d smile no matter the seriousness of the topic. The wy he?d speak would remind her of Garthinaw and herself, so much so that she h=wasn?t sure she wasn?t looking into a mirror. The two older wolves were not even officially mates, though it was obvious how much they cared about one another. She couldn?t help but smile at his last words, Charm was definitely a gem. ?I?m proud of you Dhiren, not all men would be so strong.? She?d smile at her son, her head swiveling to nip at his toes. ?You?re almost as old as i was when Jupiter disappeared. I think it?s about time you took the reigns.?

Speech,

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-19-2014, 06:30 PM

Song's words made Dhiren freeze. He knew that he had been in line for the throne, but he didn't expect such a thing to happen already. Slowly, he went from being frozen in time to returning to the present. Legs went under him as he rolled onto his stomach. He ended up being next to his mother and tenderly rubbed his nose into her neck. "I will make you proud, Mama. You can count on that to happen." Happiness danced in his chest and in the silver and gold gaze that remained in his face.

Speech,