Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
09-14-2024, 06:43 AM

Find me where the wild things are

Trixy had started her day early. She was looking for a good place to set up a trap, slurry and slush under her paws. There were many shiny shimmering scales beneath the rush of the water and she was happy to know the salmon and trout would be full of eggs and just right for the picking. She could of just used the same basket trap she's learned but she had a different idea this time. She would need some sticks and the leftover scraps of leather from crafting other stuff she had slung over the back of Frank, who was happily moving slowly after her and nibbling at small plants along the way. He was a constant in her life and she would be so happy to give him a companion of his own, even if it wasn't another reindeer. Perhaps she would seek out Sir Artorias and ask him what it would cost her to get one of his ravens. They could be useful and she definitely could use one that was already habituated to wolves and fighting. She shook the thought from her head for now though.

She found a good spot and looked back to Frank. "Here looks fine bud, go ahead and find something to eat while I get the sticks." She grinned at the reindeer as she started working to get everything set up. First up find sturdy thick sticks then worry about getting them drove into the river mud. She would also need some reeds or cattails. She moved towards the wooded area, looking about for some fallen branches.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

1/6 craft and use a trap

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
09-17-2024, 08:36 PM

Ellara Praetor

Much to her displeasure, Enyo happened to be in Auster still. Today, Erebros had decided to separate. Perhaps they could cover more ground and find more wolves to recruit that way. He knew his sister could handle her own and she knew he could two. They were dependable in that way for each other.

Her travels lead her deeper into Auster, surrounded by a deep and richly wooded area that n seemed to be bursting with life. The faint scent of bears hung around among the crisp scent of evegreens. Large paws crunched heavily on the Earth, having decided stealth was not the move. She was not hunting. She wanted to make noise, for most things would run from something that moved so loudly through the woods with such confidence.

After some time the massive wolf would come upon one of the smallest wolves she had yet to encounter. Was it a pup? No, Enyo's well-trained nose knew the subtle differences between a woman and a child. This was a full grown adult... if you could call it that.

"Hello." She said as she slowly approached, surely she wouldn't have caught the girl off guard with the noise she decided to make, "I see you're crafting some traps? May I join you?" Being the skilled huntress she was, Enyo never turned down an opportunity to satisfy her prey drive.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Bellatrix

"Little Things Add Up"

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
09-20-2024, 10:30 AM

There those sticks seemed perfect. She pulled out a few from the underbrush with a grin. That would work. She turned to move back to the creek when sounds caught her ears. Was that a bear? It sounded big enough to be. She narrowed her gaze and watched where it came from. Even frank on the creek bank lifted his head from his grazing. His snort of warning was given to the thing. Thought what stepped out was a large black and white female, by the smell of her anyway. Trixy shook her pelt to release the tension and went back to smiling. She would of fought the bear if she had to though.

She Nodded to the female in greeting before she went back to dragging her branches. Once she had it with the other branches she turned to give more attention to the lady. "you may join indeed. I'm Trixy, and I'm trying to see about crafting a different kind of trap I can just leave and come back to in a bit.... I'm not sure it will work but I figured i could try with the salmon here while they are running." She let a grin spread over her maw at the woman. A wag to her tail was given as she invited the woman to help.

She turned back to her trap building before taking out her knife. She grabbed a branch and started cutting off the end sticks and sharpening the thicker ends so she could stab them into the ground. She looked to the taller pied woman. "Plan is to make a double chamber catch trap and cover it with these branches to keep them from jumping out. I've got some leather on Frank over there to act as the trap walls." She did her best to explain her idea to the woman, while using a nail to draw in the dirt in front of her to illustrate the trap having 2 walls and the entrance to the second being staggered after the first. It would hopefully keep the fatty fish in the trap for her to gather later.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

2/6 craft and use a trap

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
09-29-2024, 08:27 PM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo observed the small wolf with an intrigued expression as she worked. Trixy was certainly different from those Enyo usually encountered. Despite her size, there was a distinct tenacity about her that Enyo could appreciate. Small and mighty, almost like a toy. Like a puppet even. Enyo was oddly nicer than to be expected, perhaps it was Trixy's small stature that made it clear she couldn't be a threat. Or maybe Enyo, despite knowing, still looked at her as a child.

As Bellatrix explained her plan, Enyo watched the motions of her knife, the sharp sound of it cutting through the branches satisfying in its way. She nodded slowly at the description of the trap, her icy gaze studying the makeshift diagram etched into the dirt. She appreciated the ingenuity. It was a clever strategy, using the leather and the branches to contain the salmon. This was certainly a skill she would apply in the future.

Enyo's head inclined toward the river. The salmon were plentiful, but catching them and keeping them contained was a different matter entirely. She turned her attention back to Bellatrix, her posture confident and at ease despite the cold of Cedar Falls. She appreciated any opportunity to test herself, whether in combat or an unfamiliar task. It was rare that Enyo played with fish, she found greater joy and risk in hunting on land.

"You think they'll stay put?" Enyo asked, her voice carrying a thick, almost teasing weight as she regarded the tiny she-wolf. "Salmon are slippery, persistent. They jump higher than you'd think." She paused, her gaze flickering to the creek, observing the rushing water and the glistening fish leaping against the current.

Still, the glimmer in Enyo's eye suggested a challenge- one she was eager to take part in. She crouched next to Bellatrix, taking a branch in her paws and starting to sharpen it. Despite her imposing stature, her movements were deliberate and skilled. "If this works... it will be worth it," she said, her tone carrying approval.

Enyo worked in tandem with Bellatrix, swiftly fashioning the branches into sharpened stakes that would form part of the trap. Her attention to detail was intense, and there was efficiency in the way she handled the tools. Occasionally, she glanced at Bellatrix’s drawing in the dirt, matching her thoughts to the sketch.

"I'll hold them steady while you secure the leather," Enyo said after a moment, her piercing blue eyes meeting Bellatrix's gaze. There was an understanding there, a willingness to see this through.

" And Frank..." Enyo added, her gaze drifting toward the grazing animal. She ignored the instinct to launch at him, her body so trained to pounce on prey. However, for now, she supposed the reindeer was the small woman's companion. Odd. "Hope he's ready to carry a few fat fish when we're done."

2/6 craft and use trap

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Bellatrix

"Little Things Add Up"

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
10-03-2024, 10:57 AM

When the other asked if she thought the fish would stay put Trixy gave a small laugh and a smirk, mischief in her eyes. "Only one way to find out isn't there? also though that's what the branch covering is for, to keep them from jumping out, acts as a lid." She hoped that made sense. She eyeballed the work she was doing before finishing up with the branch she was on. Looked sharp enough. Now for the thicker branches that she had for stakes for the trap walls. A few quick swipes and she had one sharper, using the pad of one of her toes to test it's point.

Everything looked ready to put together to her. She nodded to the other, "Low risk high reward. Plus smoking them later will make this even better." She glanced up at the other's work. She had a good pile built up too. Trixy grabbed a few of the stakes and moved to start stabbing them into a circle shape with another circle in the center. This would be the base of the trap. The current was steady so standing in the water was a thing of its own, plus a fish would fly by every now and again. so they would have to avoid flying fish while they worked, though the giantess could probably take a few hits without stumbling. She worked in tandem with the other female. The water was icy but she didn't mind.

She only stopped when the stakes were in place going to grab the long strips of leather to make the trap walls. Frank easily followed her into the water as well to help. She wrapped the leather around the first stake, securing it with another stick stabbed through the leather. It would work she felt.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

3/6 craft and use a trap

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-07-2024, 02:17 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo let out a low chuckle at Bellatrix's response, the mischief in her tone striking a chord with her. She admired the audacity and creativity behind the young wolf's approach. Enyo nodded approvingly as Bellatrix explained the idea behind using the branches as a lid, her gaze briefly flickering to the current where the salmon flitted by.

As Bellatrix moved to arrange the stakes, Enyo followed suit. Grabbing a few of the sharpened branches and stepping into the cold water without hesitation. The icy chill barely registered through her thick pelt, and she held her ground against the current with ease. Her large paws anchored her to the creek bed. Occasionally, a salmon would leap past them, but Enyo’s sturdy stance ensured she remained unaffected by the splashes and bumps.

Working alongside Bellatrix, Enyo drove the stakes deep into the creek bed with practiced strength, her eyes focused on the task as her muscles rippled beneath her thick fur. She could tell Bellatrix had a plan and Enyo respected that. As a result, she followed the smaller wolf’s lead without trying to take over but chose to assist with the parts that required more force. Despite her domineering nature, Enyo had no issue playing the role needed of her to execute a plan.

"Smoking them, huh?" Enyo remarked as she worked, her voice carrying above the hush of the falls. She had yet to taste smoked salmon, often, Enyo enjoyed her meals fresh and raw. Savoring the blood. "You've thought this through. Not just catching them, but preparing for the days ahead." Her gaze shifted momentarily to Bellatrix, an approving glint in her eyes. "Too many wolves think only of the hunt, not of what comes after. Does smoking them help preserve the meat? Or is it solely a taste thing."

When Bellatrix began to secure the leather, Enyo steadied the stakes with her paws. The woman kept them firmly in place while Bellatrix worked. The bond between Bellatrix and her companion was evident, and Enyo found herself quietly appreciating their teamwork. It reminded her of Foberos, who she was sure was watching from above.

As the leather walls of the trap began to take shape, Enyo allowed herself a rare moment of camaraderie. "With both of us here, we'll have plenty of fish to smoke," she said, her voice carrying a touch of humor. "A well-stocked larder is as good as any victory in battle. Perhaps better. At least it keeps you alive longer." She flashed Bellatrix a grin, her sharp teeth visible for a moment before she returned her focus to the stakes, ensuring everything was solid and in place.

"So what pack are you from? Or do you go it alone?"

Something was refreshing about this work. It was different from the usual power struggles and battles that consumed her life. Here, in the cold waters of the falls, Enyo found a brief respite from the weight of her ambitions and responsibilities.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

Bellatrix

"Little Things Add Up"

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
10-08-2024, 02:52 PM

She grinned up to the other woman as they worked to craft the trap. Paws never idle as she worked it to be usable. A nod at the question of her smoking them and having thought this out. "Smoking them helps with taste mostly but I can turn the smoked meats into Jerky from there. I like having the flavor in my jerky." She worked the leather into two circles in the water, with one having its opening cocked to the right. The other woman steadying the stakes had definitely helped and she was thankful for that.

She then moved to start making the lid with branches. It was going to be crude but should work well enough. The words Enyo gave made Trixy smirk. A woman who understood that battle wasn't everything, good she enjoyed not having a muscle-head as her new potential friend. Then she asked where Trixy stayed and her lips fell into a serious line. "Currently I'm homeless.... though make no mistake, that's going to change soon. I intend to challenge another and make a home for myself and the few family I have around still as well as for the guy I like, though I don't think he sees me as anything more than a best friend." Her words were honest but left enough to only paint a vague picture. She wasn't sure who the woman she was going to challenge had made friends of and didn't want to ruin the surprise too much.

She started stabbing the sticks into the ground in the water, in a way they would make a canopy for their trap. "I figure if we chase some of them from further downstream by the way that they will be more likely to seek shelter in the trap." she was back to the thoughts on the trap. Though she left it open for the other woman's thoughts too.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

4/6 craft and use a trap

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-09-2024, 02:38 PM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s ears perked slightly as she listened to Bellatrix speak, the mention of a challenge sparking a familiar thrill in her chest. The idea of taking what one wants, carving out their place through strength and willpower, resonated deeply with her. As Bellatrix laid out her ambitions and the desire to claim a home for herself, Enyo's gaze sharpened, admiration flickering in her icy blue eyes.

"You speak with purpose, I like the way you think," Enyo said, her voice low and approving. "A challenge is how you carve your legacy. If something can be taken, it deserves to be yours. That’s the way of the world, isn't it? The strong inherit the heart of the land, of family, of everything worth having. A challenge will make that clear. I believe those who fight for what they want are the ones worthy of it." There was a fierceness in her tone, a conviction that spoke to the core of who she was. She respected those who seized power and despised those who clung to it without earning it.

The mention of the man Bellatrix was fond of shifted Enyo’s expression to one of slight amusement. She understood from an outside perspective. How illogical love could be. Her parents had trained them to tread carefully when it came to emotions like love. A soft laugh escaped her as she glanced toward Bellatrix, the cold water swirling around their legs as they continued to work. "Love," she began, her tone almost teasing, "can be a hindrance if you're not careful. I’ve seen it weaken those with otherwise strong ambitions. Blind them. Destroy them. Love can be a weapon too Trixy, just make sure you're never the one the sword is pointing at."

Enyo crouched down, helping to steady the branches as Bellatrix arranged them. She stabbed another stick into the ground, creating a canopy as Bellatrix had suggested. Her muscles moved with ease despite the cold water rushing around them. Enyo's words came slower now, laced with a subtle yet suggestive edge. "My advice? Leave that man as a friend. Pursue something greater, something more worthy of your time and strength." Her voice dipped slightly, her gaze locking onto Bellatrix's. "Emotions like love have a way of softening you, of making you second-guess yourself. Your goal should be clear. Take what you want, establish your home and secure your place. Don’t let some man, who might not even see your worth, stand in the way of that. There’s more out there. Sometimes, something you didn’t expect is waiting just out of view."

Enyo, despite all her inner issues, was an avid supporter of women. She wanted the satisfaction of seeing them rise above the men who dared weigh them down. Despite her own patriarchal family and role, she wanted to see a world run by women.

Enyo allowed the silence to stretch for a moment, her lips curling into a smirk as she continued, her tone playful but carrying an underlying seriousness. "Perhaps, instead of looking toward a man who might not see you as you deserve to be seen… you should consider other options." Her eyes lingered on Bellatrix’s form for just a beat longer than necessary, the subtle flirtation unmistakable. "A woman, perhaps, might surprise you. Some tastes are worth exploring."

She straightened up, finishing her work on the trap, and tossed Bellatrix a sly glance, knowing full well the effect her words might have. "But that’s just my advice. Take it, or don’t. The strong choose their path, after all." The finality of her statement hung in the air, but her smirk suggested she was more than curious to see how Bellatrix would respond.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

Bellatrix

"Little Things Add Up"

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
10-12-2024, 01:09 AM
Bellatrix

As they worked the patchwork femme decided to try to give her some advice about love and seemed to appreciate that trixy was going to try to take what she wanted. The challenge she had in mind wasn't really about her making a power grab so much as a want to prove herself though. She nodded anyway though. She could agree though, those that fought for their beliefs they were the strong ones. But trixy also knew sometimes for the good of those around you, you had to not fight. But this fight she would take was one she felt she needed to do. To defeat someone who had come for a pack from someone younger and less experienced was her goal. She had been that someone. She would defeat her this time.

She stabbed more branches into the ground as the black and white female continued. But this time on the subject of love. She let her finish before she spoke while keeping her paws working. "Love is also a strength. Having love means you may be the subject to heart break, but it also gives you something to fight for. And im willing to fight for everything I love and believe in. And even if he never loves me the way I love him, thats okay too. At least I know he is always by my side and safe when I lead my pack." another branch to stab in the soil. And then she was pressing them to test the springyness of the lid and the ability to keep the fish within. A smirk an nod when her paw didn't sink through.

"Ready to chase some fish and get em swimming right in?"

She moved down the stream listening to the woman more. She had never really thought about a woman in such ways, but then again she didn't think about most men in such ways. "Perhaps with enough time if he never sees me as anyone worthy of his love, then maybe a woman or even another man might take his place in my heart. But sometimes we have to learn things through experience, no? I'd hate to move on from him if he maybe doesn't see that i like him. Of course maybe he is also waiting though. i assure you though i won't let someone not treat me exactly how i should be. I've worked my ass off for almost a year and a half to make myself a strong woman despite my size, and no one will get to treat me like im anything less than the lady I've made myself into." a smirk sent back to the dure woman. She had caught the flirtation but neither really knew each other and Trixy was someone that took alot to get to flirt with you.

She took a stop upstream and pivoted on her paws to face where the trap was, waiting for the other to be ready. Only then would she start chasing any fish.

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

5/6 craft and use a trap

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-12-2024, 01:42 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s ears flicked as Bellatrix spoke, listening with a measured calm. Trixy’s words about love as a strength stirred a sense of curiosity within her. Enyo had always seen love as a distraction, a potential weakness, but Bellatrix carried herself with a confidence that made Enyo pause. Perhaps there was more to the smaller female than she initially thought.

As she tested the trap with a satisfied nod, Enyo’s gaze trailed over to Bellatrix, who was moving with that same focused determination. The way Bellatrix spoke of fighting for what she loved, even if it meant heartache, brought a faint smile to Enyo’s lips. It was a perspective Enyo could respect, even if it didn’t align with her own beliefs. A fight was a fight no matter the reason behind it.

"You speak with conviction," Enyo replied, her voice a low rumble as she steadied another branch. "I can respect that. Love may not be a strength I’ve chosen, but the will to fight for what matters is something we share. Just don’t let it blind you to the other battles around you. There’s always more to gain, more to conquer." There was no such thing as enough.

She rose to her full height, watching as Bellatrix moved down the stream, preparing to chase the fish toward the trap. Enyo noted the subtle decline in her offer. That was fine. Her refusal only gave testament to her character, she stood by what she said. Good on Trixy for not diving at the lazily thrown bait.

"Your willpower is your strongest weapon, Trixy. No doubt about that," Enyo called, her voice carrying easily over the gentle rush of the river. "Men. Women. They’re all just pieces in the game we play." In this game of packs and power. The constant push and pull of various forces. The land was different but the story was the same. Despite that, Enyo would never tire. At least not now.

She padded toward the edge of the stream, her paws sinking slightly into the mud, watching the fish dart by beneath the water’s surface. Enyo glanced at Bellatrix, her eyes gleaming with a mix of challenge and intrigue. "I’m ready. Let’s get these fish moving."

With that, she crouched low, her muscles tensing, ready to join Bellatrix in the chase. Something was refreshing about working alongside someone who wasn’t intimidated by her presence, someone who met her gaze with determination rather than fear.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

Bellatrix

"Little Things Add Up"

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
10-12-2024, 02:26 AM
The words the other woman gave were answered with a swish of her tail and a chuckle. "I dont know if I will ever feel like I have enough in life, but I wont stop until I see my family safe, and the wrongs against them made right. That is my love. To keep my family close and build a home for those who want their second chances, and want to better themselves. Conquestis not my aim but make no mistake I'll die for my home when I build it." she spoke with all the strength and conviction she had inside her.

Her eyes were steady on the woman as she made her way to the spot she would begin chasing from. Trixy tensed her legs then and once the other was ready and said so, she darted down the stream. Fish leaping this way and that. Her small size may not make her the strongest but she had speed. Paws came down slapping the surface of the water and even touching some of the fish. Their fear had them darting.

She worked in tandem with the larger woman. Watching as in the panic some were leaping right into the trap, her lips peeled in a grin. They were flopping inside she could hear but not able to escape. Low energy, high reward as she had said. She was running hard, working the stream and keeping as many in line for the trap as possible.

Once she was satisfied and the fish were thoroughly spooked she slid to a halt on the stones in the river. The trap was working like a dream. They'd have dinner plus some it looked like. She trotted to the edge of the water where frank stood watching the two work, before getting in his saddle bag and pulling a vine she had braided into a strong rope out. A look back had her grinning with the rope hanging in her jaws. She had thought it through thoroughly before working on the trap.

6/6 craft and use a trap

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-12-2024, 03:08 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo's blue eyes followed Bellatrix as she darted downstream with impressive speed, her small frame cutting through the water with an agility that Enyo admired. There was something fierce in her movements. As the fish leaped and flailed they would find their way into the trap. Enyo moved with measured precision, using her larger body to steer the fish, blocking any escape routes with well-timed splashes. The sound of their work filled the air, and the sight of the trap working flawlessly brought a satisfied growl to her throat.

When Bellatrix finally halted, Enyo took a moment to glance at the results of their efforts. The trap was teeming with fish, and the sight stirred something primal in her. A deep satisfaction in a job well done. She padded through the water, her paws heavy but sure as she approached the smaller she-wolf, who was already pulling out the vine from Frank’s saddlebag.

"You've got a sharp mind, Trixy," Enyo rumbled, her voice filled with approval. "This trap worked better than I expected."

The grin on Bellatrix’s face as she held the vine between her teeth was infectious, and Enyo couldn’t help but smirk in return.

Enyo took a step closer, her larger frame casting a shadow over the smaller she-wolf, her voice lowering slightly. "Family, love, a home to fight for...those are worthy things. I look forward to the day you succeed. Perhaps next time our paths cross, you will be Queen?"

Her gaze flicked to the rope in Bellatrix’s jaws before returning to meet her eyes, a glint of challenge mixed with something deeper flashing there. "Now, let’s get these fish tied up and get ready for a proper meal. After this, I wouldn’t mind hearing more about the fight you plan to take on." There was a flicker of excitement in Enyo’s voice. "You’ve got fire in you, and I’m curious to see how far that’ll take you."

6/6

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY