size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-14-2024, 08:38 PM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo, finding herself in the lush and overwhelming beauty of the gulley is immediately struck by the vibrant, almost surreal display of flowers, vines, and trees. She hesitates, scanning the area. The scent of various plants fills the air, some fragrant and sweet, others pungent and almost sickening. The sheer number of colors and textures confounded her.

Enyo bends down, reaching for what she hopes is a useful herb. The leaves are broad and green, its stem sturdy...perhaps good for healing? At least it doesn't look like grass. Enyo pauses before her maw grasps the mysterious plant as she remembered that this place is known for its dangerous plants as well. She curses quietly, realizing her lack of knowledge in such matters.

"Erebros would know," she mutters to herself, a little bitter about her predicament. This was meant to be a gesture for him, something simple, but now she feels out of her element. Despite her typical confidence, she knows better than to risk grabbing something harmful. Yet she’s stubborn and won’t leave empty-handed.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Empousa

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
10-14-2024, 10:26 PM
Empousa had found her way into fern gully, it was almost sickeningly beautiful. The land was covered in flora, the scent was intoxicatingly strong, but then a overwhelmingly sharp scent cut through the tang of the flowers, intense, masculine rich. Her ears perked in the direction of the scent, red eyes catching sight of the incredibly well-groomed and rather large wolf ahead of her. The unmistakable undertone of a female's scent followed the larger wolf, and a curious smile made its way onto Emmy's lips.

She made her way feverously over to the large woman, taking the time to admire her. She stuck out like a sore thumb against the brightly colored gully, although in a way it was an extremely attractive backdrop. The slender lady let her steps fall louder, making sure she doesn't sneak up upon the woman. Her ears twitching as she caught the words on the dam's lips. "What are you looking for in this field? Maybe I can be of some assistance?" She let her head drop slowly, eyes fluttering in an attempt to catch the woman's attention. "Although.. If you're looking to poison someone I would just need to ask why, after all, you do seem brawny and infinitely strong enough to take on just about anyone in a fight?" Curious words floated from her mouth, even though there was a simple compliment and acknowledgment of the bigger woman's strength within it.

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-14-2024, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2024, 11:52 PM by ENYO. Edited 2 times in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s rich voice rumbled as she muttered to herself, her large paw still hovering above a patch of herbs she had no real knowledge of. The soft, almost imperceptible sound of footsteps behind her immediately caught her attention. She waited to see if they were passing by until they grew louder, deliberate, approaching her with an unmistakable intent.

She turned, eyes locked on the stranger. The she-wolf before her was smaller. Striking, with an odd combination of rich orange and tawny hues that contrasted sharply against the greens of the gully. But what truly caught Enyo’s attention were the blood-red eyes that seemed to stare through her.

Enyo's imposing posture didn’t falter. If anything, her head raised slightly higher as she assessed the newcomer. The air between them was thick with the clash of their scents. Enyo’s deep, luxurious scent versus Empousa’s oddly floral but metallic aroma. Reminded Enyo of blood.

At the she-wolf’s words, a slow, dangerous smile curled the edges of Enyo’s maw. Poison? The idea was almost amusing. Poison was a coward's tool in Enyo's eyes, despite some Dunamis making it of use. She never respected it. Felt like a perversion of death. A weak and cowardly smear upon the face of battle.

She let the question hang in the air for a moment, her massive form completely still except for the subtle flicker of what remained of her tail.

"What am I looking for?" Enyo's voice cut through the space between them, thick and commanding. "Herbs." She stepped closer, her massive paws making the ground beneath them seem smaller, her broad chest expanding as she inhaled deeply. "You're right. If I wanted to kill, I wouldn’t need such an insidious tool."

Her gaze swept over Empousa, sizing her up and taking her slender form. The compliment in the smaller wolf’s words didn’t go unnoticed, but Enyo wasn’t one to be easily charmed. The Dunamis dragon knew she was attractive, knew she was worthy of praise but she was not foolish enough to not suspect dark intentions when honey flowed so sweetly from a stranger.

"And you?" Enyo continued, her tone a mix of curiosity and restrained threat. "What brings you to this place."

Though she didn’t immediately move into an aggressive stance, the tension in her body was palpable, like a coiled spring ready to strike if provoked. Enyo, always one to dominate. She was never going to let others forget who held the power.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Empousa

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
10-14-2024, 11:57 PM
As the she-wolf allowed the silence between them to become tense for a moment, Emmy let her head tilt just a bit. A subtle hint of true curiosity, unaffected by the tension coming from Enyo. As the woman's voice boomed from her, Empousa let her eyes drift from her for a moment and searched through the herbs.

"I have done a small amount of studying when it comes to herbs, not enough to know an extreme amount but truly I may be able to help you find something you are looking for. If you know what you are trying to treat?" Her eyes returned to her, drifting along her body not unnoticeably looking over her body in search of wounds or sores. "I'm unsure what you could need them for, you truly seem to be fine. Although with such luscious hair, your coat may hide what you are treating?" Empousa was truly curious, and wondered what would make this woman spill what she was here for exactly.

Empousa's eyes trailed back to her face as the white and black woman spoke again, asking her of why she had come. The threat within her voice was not unnoticed but rather ignored, Emmy was many things but she would not submit to this stranger without a little banter. The least she could do was take her on a date first before being so dominating.

"I am new to this land, simply exploring and gaining information on everything. You are the first I've had the pleasure to run into. However, if everyone here is as, well, robust as you, I may find myself scared away." The tone was slightly flirty, a subtle change in her tone. Seductive, warm, and eager to please. "I do doubt however that anyone's presence is as noticeable as yours." Flattery and compliments, it was what came easy to the lady. Figure out what makes someone weak in the knees, get them to adore her, compliment them until the mere thought of her plagued their existence. Although, she doubted it would be like that with this beast of a woman.

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Yesterday, 12:29 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s eyes narrowed slightly, a gleam of amusement flickering beneath their icy blue depths as Empousa’s words hung in the air. The little she-wolf’s attempts to flirt were far from subtle, but Enyo wasn’t one to be easily swayed.

The scar across her face was healing. There was a deep wound still new but Empousa was correct, the thick fur seemed to cover it for the most part.

"I don’t hide wounds," Enyo replied, her voice rolling like distant thunder. "I wear them proudly. The opposition just hardly ever has a chance to touch me long enough to leave a mark. But if I needed treatment, it wouldn't be from an idle wanderer." Her tone was dismissive, but there was a trace of curiosity.

She let Empousa's gaze roam over her without so much as a flinch. Good. Worship her. She was a Dunamis. A cut above the rest. Enyo was used to admiration. It was handed out freely with a physique and presence as formidable as hers. She carried her vanity like armor, and though she sensed the subtle change in Empousa's tone, it didn't stir the flame of interest just yet. But Enyo appreciated boldness, and this stranger was bold enough to not shrink beneath her heavy gaze.

If she wanted to fuck Enyo she should just say that. Take the quick route as Soleste did. Enyo wasn't hard to bed if you were a woman. It seemed Enyo would have to play the game, although her temper was a bit shorter today. Her body was still recovering from the sensual fight she had with Redrum. Erebros demanded she have bed rest, so perhaps she could find a beauty to share it today?

"You claim to study herbs," Enyo continued, her head tilting slightly, her voice carrying that thick, commanding air that brooked no argument. Her icy eyes gleamed. "Are you truly offering help, or are you just here to stroke my ego?"

The massive she-wolf’s posture remained regal, head held high, her broad chest swelling with the undeniable confidence that came from being the best of her kind. She circled Empousa slowly, sizing her up in a way that was neither aggressive nor dismissive but calculated. Her presence was impossible to ignore, a force of nature that demanded attention.

"As for your explorations," Enyo’s voice lowered. "You’ve found more than just information. Perhaps I could give you a better tour if you’re brave enough to keep up." The weight of her words hung between them, a mixture of mockery and invitation as if she were daring Empousa to follow through with her coy remarks.

Enyo stepped forward again, bringing herself even closer to the tawny-colored she-wolf. "But don’t think for a moment that flattery will get you far." Her eyes narrowed slightly, the intensity in her gaze returning full force. "If you want something, you’d better have more to offer me more than pretty words." a subtle hint.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

Empousa

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
Yesterday, 12:55 AM
She let the comment about being an idle wandered flow over her, no reason to dwell on something that was true. Even if the remark was made on what she would say is unfair grounds. "What if I was a great healer from a faraway land, cursed to offer my help to any attractive lady I come across?" playful, teasing words that come from her. It was also a genuine amusement with how quickly the woman was to make assumptions of others, it made Emmy wonder what grounds she had to make them on.

Her eyes stayed on Enyo as she continued to speak, applying pressure on the she-wolf. "Can't I do both? Wouldn't you love a pretty she-wolf catering to your every need, making sure you are comfortable and satisfied?" her voice did not lose the flirty nature that clung to it, her eyes trailing back to the herbs. Pointing her nose towards a bundle of green and white flowers, "This is chamomile here, it is commonly applied for its aid in wound healing." She offers a sassy smile to the big she-wolf. Before moving a little ways forward, "And this incredibly common flower here is dandelion, although common it cannot be written off so easily. It will help with bruising, and the inflammation that surrounds your wounds." Although kind of being a know-it-all all she is offering real, good advice. Simple things that she believes all should know.

She moves to watch Enyo as she circles the woman, not appearing to be bothered in any manner by it. The flirtatious undertone in her words was not left unnoticed, Emmy merely gave the response of her eyebrow lifting. Letting the woman continue her speech she watches her with a far off gave, it had become slightly colder. Slightly more lifeless. "If you wish to bed me you must at least tell me your name, I can not be so easily swayed to join you in your bed. Although I do not doubt the pleasures that you can bring, and perhaps eventually I will gladly give myself over to you. You must earn it." She challenges a playful factor coming over her. There was a slight wonder in her brain if this woman had ever been told no before. "Unless you believe you can not sway me? Perhaps I am too much to conquer? To own?" she offers again, teasing, seductive. Aiming to step on the girl's toes, to pry some sort of reaction from her.

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Yesterday, 01:30 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo would look at Empousa, eyes watching every move. Assessing... thinking... judging. Deciding mainly, if she was worth the Dunamis' while. So far no. The tawny woman would offer a pathetic story, even if made in humor. Enyo didn't laugh. Her suspicion was growing by the minute. Perhaps she came on too strongly. Too sudden. Too soon. There was yet to be an answer. Only a half-assed tale in an attempt to make Enyo smile. It wasn't coy and it wasn't cute either.

"If you were so skilled then you would be a fool to not be of higher wealth and stature. There are plenty of gorgeous Empress and Queens in need of aid." she would comment sharply. She doubted this stranger was even half as capable of medicine as her own brother.

Was she going to get to the point? It wasn't until the other woman added a flare to "satisfied" that Enyo realized they were on the same page.

The stranger began to point out various herbs and Enyo looked. Not because she cared or was interested but because she didn't feel like walking away yet. Her knowledge of herbs was so little and sparse that Empousa could be showing her the wrong or right herb and she wouldn't know any better. So she decided to just listen but not hear. She would grab them and throw them in the pouch. Erebros would sort them out.

"Bold words," Enyo mused, her voice rich with a predatory undertone. "But flattery only goes so far, darling." She leaned in slightly, her large form casting an even darker shadow over Empousa, the proximity heavy with tension. Her voice lowered as she lowered her head to look into Empousa's eyes. Ice and silver meeting crimson. "You think I’d be swayed by a pretty face and some flower talk? That's funnier than you look." Whether is was a battle on the field or a passionate battle in the bed, Enyo was hardly one of words. She was a woman of action. Why talk of when you could demonstrate?

There was something there. This stranger wasn't cowering, nor was she giving in too easily. That defiance, that unwillingness to be conquered with mere words, made Enyo's blood stir. It was a challenge.

"As for comfort and satisfaction," Enyo’s voice dropped to a low, seductive purr, "I don’t need anyone to cater to my needs. If I want something, I take it." The intensity in her eyes deepened as her gaze bore into Empousa’s, testing the strength behind her flirtatious banter. "I don't care for weakness, nor do I care to conquer anything that doesn't fight back. I find it boring."

She tilted her head slightly, her muscular form shifting with power as she took a step closer, almost daring Empousa to retreat. "So if you think you’re too much to conquer," she continued, her voice heavy with challenge, "then you’d better be ready to prove it."

Enyo’s lips twitched into a smile. Dangerous, confident, but with a trace of amusement. "My name is Enyo Dunamis," she finally offered, her tone still carrying that thick, sultry air. "And if you think you’re going to make me work for it, you’d better make it worth my while." There was a gleam in her eye, a mixture of both intrigue and mockery as if Empousa had unknowingly walked into the jaws of something far bigger than she realized.

She gave a small, mocking nod toward the herbs Empousa had pointed out. "Cute lesson. But if you think a little chamomile and dandelion are all I need, you’re not paying close enough attention." She leaned in even closer, her breath hot against Empousa’s ear. "The real challenge," she whispered, her voice low and velvet-soft despite the masculine undertone, "is keeping up with me."

Enyo knew she could make this woman blush and trip over her words and fall into her arms should she want.

But she wasn't really sold on the idea.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

Empousa

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic
10 hours ago
Empousa's eyes gleamed as Enyo approached her, flirtatious and demanding this woman was. Her ego was attractive and made Emmy wonder what made her feel so important, and what was hidden underneath it all. Her eyes stayed on her as she spoke, her expression not changing as she spoke of not liking something that didn't fight back. In many ways, Empousa did not mind the fight as long as the end was worth it. Her tail twitched and she scrutinized the lady, lifting her brow skeptically before responding.

"You speak many things beast, but I have a feeling that you are not used to your women dropping at your feet. Begging to worship you, to adore you. I will not be so quick to worship the ground you walk on, I prefer to see you earn it." It was a truthful statement, she truly did not believe this woman had many people tell her no, but the other reason was she wanted to push her. Pull every string she can, then leave, maybe she will come across her again just to repeat the cycle until Enyo is so annoyed with her that she shows her what she desires.

Her eyes never left Enyo's as she continued to speak, she would not retreat as the she-wolf grew closer to her, instead, she would take a step forward challenging her in return. An action that spoke of the lack of fear, and the lack of submission within Empousa. "Oh, Darling, I know I'll make it worth it. Don't you worry about that." She would coo, taking another defiant step towards her and brushing her body against the lady, circling her slowly like a cat who has caught their prey.

Her head snapping to face her as Enyo continued her monologue, Emmy had to stop herself from rolling her eyes in defiance. Instead, she would tilt her head at her in mock amusement, "I do not believe that is much of a challenge now, is it? I know I can best you in certain manners." A challenge, a threat, and a subtle lust for Enyo were things that coated her voice.

Either way, she pauses and turns around, beginning to walk away, throwing her head back with a genuine smile. "Next time we meet Enyo, be sure to keep it as interesting as it was this time. I'd love for the tension to grow and fester, after all, everything that is good takes time does it not?" She lets her eyes fall closed before a small chuckle releases from her throat, eyes snapping back open to stare down Enyo. "And just so you know what to call me when you see me again, because you will see me again, my name is Empousa." She offers another sluggish smirk before continuing her exit.

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
2 hours ago

Ellara Praetor

Enyo's eyes grew colder as Empousa spoke, watching her with a predatory intensity. The she-wolf’s assumption that Enyo wasn’t used to women throwing themselves at her was laughable. Insulting, even. Its arrogance only made Enyo’s pulse quicken, but not in the way Empousa might have hoped. This was no playful seduction anymore. This was a challenge.

As Empousa brushed against her and circled, Enyo didn’t flinch. She stood tall, every inch of her radiating power and control, her body bristling with restrained force. "Earn it?" Enyo let the words roll off her tongue with a scoff. Her tone was rich and amused, but underlined with a sharp edge. "You think I’m not used to being worshipped?" Her silver-blue eyes narrowed, a dangerous gleam in their depths. "I’ve had women at my feet, more than you could imagine." Her voice was low, a growl vibrating through her chest.

Her gaze never left Empousa’s, locking her in place as though she could snap her with a thought. "You’re amusing, Empousa," she said, her tone silky but lethal. A blade dipped in honey. "But don’t make the mistake of thinking you’re special because you refuse to drop at my feet." Her lips twitched into a dark smile. "You wouldn’t be the first to try and resist me. And they all fell eventually." She leaned in closer, her breath hot against Empousa’s ear. "They always do."

Empousa’s attempt to walk away might have been an act of defiance, but Enyo saw it for what it was. A retreat. The bravado, the teasing, the games... it all ended the same way. She was already in Empousa’s head, and she knew it. There would be no need to try further. This whole situation reminded her of a hunt. The prey wasn't much of a challenge anyway.

Enyo wasn't hungry anymore.

As Empousa threw her head back to deliver her parting words, Enyo’s eyes tracked her every move, unblinking and cool. "Empousa," she repeated, her voice thick with promise, tasting the name like something she would one day own. "Don’t worry," she added, her tone dripping with confidence, "Next time, don’t pretend like you’re not already curious."

What a waste of time. Once Empousa left, Enyo would grab her pouch and make her way back to Insomnia. She wished she had stayed in bed at this point.

--exit

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY