ardent

Darkness and Shadows

Raven

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 09:27 PM

Her lover had been so good to her for the length of time they had been together, it made the ebony bitch so happy that someone had finally decided to care about her. She rested her cranium on the giantess' flank, sighing as the warmth of her eternal grinner enfolded her on this cold winter's night. She beat her long tail against the cold stone floor, caressing her mate's shoulder with her long salmon tongue. Silky vocals would release a purr from her throat, awakening her wondrous creature from her slumber in the best way possible. "Ryu..." The obsidian she wolf murmured, looking down at her beloved through heavily lidded, exotic orbs. She didn't want to sleep, but she also didn't want to fuck, so talking seemed like the best bet right now.

"Speech"

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 09:45 PM

The monster's slumber was black, it was always that way. Ever since the night of the fire, she had no longer dreamt, all void of those privileges since she chose the side of insanity and not giving a crap. Aside for her love, her new found love she had found with similar interests in all. Ryouta had honestly never thought to have fallen in love completely with Raven, but she had, and switched to a strict monogamous relationship it seemed like. They were so devilish, as Raven was so small, but what an adorable uke she was under the beasts form. That was what she enjoyed most, as she heard her voice the slumbering monster opened her eyes slightly. Showing bright shining blue orbs. Her grin on her face growing as the black and gray girl gave a soft huff with her waking moments. It nearly felt like coming alive once more every time it happened.
"Good evening my dear Raven." Her breath could be seen, as the white light from the snow filtered into the cave. But they were warm, aside each other, with Arayne probably somewhere in the cave since they had considerably claimed the girl. She would leave them alone obviously though. As Ryu stayed where she was, aside from her moving jaws, grinning scar shining on the moonlight as well as the one across her snout. Tail scratching against the bottom of the caverns that they had decided to call home. Perhaps they should stay and claim this place in due time. Oh how Ryouta thought and wished for a pack now. But that was how crap flew from the start hadn't it. She thought about her old home, what had happened how it fell apart. And how she had murdered her father in such a way they didn't even know who he was.

Speech,

Raven

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Her lovely eternal grinner opened her blazing royal blue optics, and her voice rumbled from the dame's grey throat, greeting her contentedly. A smile broke over the petite shadow's ebony lips, revealing her pearl daggers. "How have you been sleeping? Any sweet dreams?" She asked, brushing her nose against that of her beloved. Dreams had never been her favourite things, they usually turned to nightmares of her life before Alacritis. Those ones were never fun, they always ended with her actually losing her foot to the fucker who was banging her father while she was growing up. How she had hated that woman, the she wolf that had tormented her about her real mother's true identity and how she had been conceived.

Dual toned optics gazed calmly into the eyes of her mate, waiting for a reply. There was something in her heart for the bi pigmented she wolf, and while Ryu would never truly replace her first love, Canttina, the Empress of Amenti before she had thrown herself from Cathedral Point and left Syrinx to take it over and turn it into his own little party of whores. Now that Ryu was gone, the obsidian bitch could call it that. Though Ryouta could be quite a whore, she was Raven's whore, and that was that, so she could care less. Her tea cupped paws kneaded against the chest of her lover, sharp claws causing a minute level of pain, which occasionally turned her on, depending on the woman's reaction. She waited, quite curious as to what her mate would say in response to her questions.

"Speech"

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 10:38 PM

Ryouta felt the unmistakable feeling of pain in her chest. Though it sent a small chuckle through her throat, a purr almost, seeing as pain was all the more exciting to the beast. Ryu had actually been lucky to escape her demise as she did in the past with her father. That fire could have burned her, but it was only her father who had left scars across her face in a smile an eternal grin because she had frowned too much from the torture her father had given her. Breaking bones on a daily basis until they healed, tearing fur, and flesh just not enough to leave scars on suspicious of the other pack members. Even with her limbs dangling roughly to one side, they couldn't ever disobey their alpha.
"Ryu sleeps like the dead every night. She no longer dreams since the night of the fire." She stated. Returning the affection with soft growls and a tongue pulling across the other dark colored bitch. Paws stretching as she gave a small chuckle. What other questions would Raven ask? "What about you my love?" She asked, the words lisping up into a mist in the cold.

Speech,

Raven

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 10:53 PM

Ryu's response left a frown turning the corners of the bitch's lips downward, not liking the idea of not being able to dream. Sometimes dreams were fun, you could see who you had killed in the past, who you had fucked, refresh your memories on your enemies. The dual toned she wolf's voice invaded her ears once more, an inquiry of the same nature. "I do dream, but usually of my past. It makes me wish I could be insane like you, Ryu." She murmured, resting her face on her eternal grinner's chest. How blissful would it be to lose oneself in the grips of insanity, to never have to contemplate the things that the sane did. "What happened during the fire?" She asked, looking up with her exotic pools. She was curious, what could be so traumatizing that one would stop dreaming? Dreams were nearly impossible to get rid of, the sultry shadow knew that for a fact. She had tried. A lot. In every way one could attempt to eliminate dreams.

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
11-28-2013, 11:02 PM

Ryu's ears flicked to her sides, pressing against her skull and then raising again. That question brought an evil snarl to her throat, remembering everything, feeling the grueling flesh escape her teeth and paws as she tore into the man who had helped in giving her life. The flesh being pounded over and over again from her jumping on it with her commence size. Until it was nothing but mush, pudding, a fine slime with bodily innards just splayed out. And somewhere else a fire started, giving all hell to the wolves of the forest pack. "Ohhh Insanity is a choice if any, it only takes a push to blank the mind out from the bastards who like to like the honey and be cruelly oblivious to the world. But, Insanity is also a chain all in itself." She said closing her eyes for a moment.
"Mother died the night of the fire, because of Daddy. And I tore him to pieces, I made sure no one could see what he was anymore. He turned into a mushy pile, I had done everyone a favor but they all looked at me so strangely so sadly. My brother burned in the fire, and everyone scattered, I just shut down." Ryouta explained, keeping it short, keeping herself down. For she might have gone more crazy speaking about the blood that she had pulled, and eaten from the man. So tedious it had been after her siblings ran off in the fire. So awful, so gruesome, it was wondrous feeling she got from killing him. And the terrible scars on her heart from her mothers death that had drawn her into insanity.

Speech,

Raven

gems
size
build
player
11-29-2013, 10:53 PM

Her lover's voice was filled with knowledge, of shadows lurking in her heart. It was so sexy, in a psychotic way that only the obsidian bitch could really see. She still felt sorry for the duo pigmented she wolf for whom she held affections, and conveyed those feelings by nuzzling the giantess' chest and snuggling her small frame close into the curve of the woman's stomach, running her long salmon tongue over her silky fur. "Well, my past isn't all peaches and cream either..." She muttered quietly, laying her cheek on the stone floor, feeling the cold bite through her thick cheek fur. "My mother was a subordinate in the pack, and so I was taken away by the alpha and his mate, who raised me after her litter all died of disease. Once I was weaned, she herself died. My father, the alpha, took another mate, and she abused me. As did everyone else." She whispered, sighing. Brushing away the fur on one of her front ankles with her snout, she revealed a thick, double looping scar that wrapped around the wrist. "See this? The bitch tried to rip off my fucking foot when I tried to leave the hell hole." She growled, remembering the pain she had suffered through as she travelled with a wound that severe. When the Alphess' first attempt to tear it off was unsuccessful, she had changed her grip and rocked back and forth. Resulting in the double wrapping of the scar. She watched her mate's face, waiting for a reaction. No doubt it would be interesting.

"Speech"

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2013, 12:04 PM

Ryouta was fascinated by her loves story. Both had been abused by one parent or another, both he experienced a pain that wasn't really like most others. As did she let her eyes open wide when she saw the scar, looking down on Raven as her jaw opened the scar stretching around her jowls that gave her the eternal smile. "My family was the royal family, so no one wanted to challenge our father when he was so abusive to us. He was tired of me frowning, so he gave me a smile. And now he's dead." Ryu explained, closing her jaws slightly, as she gave Raven's wrist a lick. All those bastards of the world could go die in a pit of hell, that was all the insane beast knew.
"What happened after that, did you just leave?" Ryu asked, blue eyes glinting with insanity and curiosity of the lovers past. Something she never dreamed of hearing, yet here the two were, out on their own somehow. And how Ryu was in love with lustful blood, and how she wished she and Raven could have everything. But there wasn't really much they could do about the world in the first place.

Speech,

Raven

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2013, 12:44 PM
The dame's voice wove through the air, telling about her family. Why must there be so many scumbags running the world around them? It was not something those bastards deserved, though in hindsight all they really deserved was to rot in the pits of hell. Her duo toned lover's salmon tongue caressed the thick bands of puckered flesh looping around her wrist, and a purr fell from the ebony bitch's throat. "Well, the dickwad had it coming for quite some time by the sound of it. Only fair that you got to do the honor." She responded with a twisted chuckle, knowing full well that if she could have killed those who had hurt her she would have enjoyed every. Fucking. Second. Then her love asked a question pertaining to the odd eyed she wolf's history. A tiny nod ruffled the fur along her cheeks, and her voice would soon accompany the gesture. "I left as soon as they abandoned my unconscious body. I walked all the way here while my foot went from nearly detached to, well, this." She told her love, shrugging. The memories were painful, but pain was a wonderful thing sometimes. She watched Ryu's face, waiting for what would be to come next.

"Speech"

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2013, 01:27 PM

Ryouta looked at the woman and listened to her every word. As long as they were together though, these pasts were what made them who they were. The same of how it had been when they were with Canttina. She stood up, stretching her large muscles. As in the dim moonlight she pressed herself over Raven, in a position where Raven would be underneath her in a pinned type fashion. The much larger girl starring straight into Raven's eyes. Blue orbs reflecting a calm, maybe even more so scary substance. As the eternal grin glistened and the scar on her muzzle as well. Her paws clicking against the stone as she nuzzled Raven's cheek. Tongue moving over to her left ear.
"Well no one will be able to do such a thing anymore, because their heads will be separated from the body if I catch them." She wiggled her tail a bit from side to side. The darkness fueled the insanity, the laughter that filled her head. As she pressed her head against Raven's side of her own head. Blue orbs starring into the other girls oddly colored ones. "We are the devils of the night my dear." And that was just a simple fact to go with it. To go with all the unrational things, that they could spew from the jaws. And just dislocate all of it in the end.

Speech,

Raven

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2013, 03:26 PM

Once she was finished listening to the obsidian whore's story, the dual toned giantess stood and stretched, standing over the smaller woman with a smile as she nuzzled Raven's cheek with her broad muzzle, and caressed her left aud with her long salmon tongue. Her deep rumbling voice would make a promise to the ebony bitch, her long banner wagging slightly upon her hocks. The dames' faces would be pressed together as the pair stared deeply into each other's eyes. A statement that could not be more true fell from the lips of her eternal grinner, and the petite sultry shadow grinned. "Truer words have never been spoken, Ryu." She purred, running her tongue along her mate's cheek. Long tail would flick back and forth, striking the rear legs of her beloved repeatedly, slowly, like the tail of a cat.

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2013, 04:38 PM

Ryu gave a snickering smile, death itself was painted over snout that was for sure. She looked like the most devilish of things, and it wafted off of her like a plague. Her paws dug into the stone as she gripped Raven's side lightly and moved off of her. "My dear what would you do if we had a pack of our own?" she asked, blue eyes shining within the moonlight. It was a simple question, perhaps a nice one at that. Not really pieced, just a curious think Ryu was wondering about. Her eyes moving over her mate.
"Erif ni degavar eb dluoc dlrow eht" the strange words rolled off her tongue easily with a snicker. A language unseen really, or rather unused by most wolves as a whole. The twisted backwards rolls it played. As she waited for her lover to answer her.

Speech,

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2013, 05:00 PM

A seemingly innocent question rolled off of her lover's tongue as she rolled off of the smaller woman herself. The ebony bitch pondered this, unsure just what she would do if she ruled a pack. She would be their Queen, and she would rule like none ever had. "I would be Queen, and you would be my lovely Duchess. We would make everyone bow to our greatness." She murmured, grinning devilishly at her beloved. A twisted giggle escaped her black lips, the joy caused by thinking of such things unable to be held within her. Once more would come the rumbling mezzo soprano of her mate's voice to her tall, pyramidal audits. Her grin would broaden, and her reply would flow easily from her silver tongue. "Dluow ti, sey." She murmured, her long tail flicking back and forth at the thought of such torment to her enemies.

Speech
Thought
Others

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2013, 09:14 PM

And it was at that, insanity was a reign like no other. As she spun on her paws, her smiling face turning towards the much smaller woman. Blissfully licking her muzzle as she approached Raven. Her teeth tugged on her cheek fur, as she gracefully pulled her tail under her chin. The sweet scent of her lover was close. Her ears moving back as she hummed softly at the language that they spewed from their snouts. Ryu easily placing her jaws over the woman's scruff. The entire weight of her coming to mount the girl, and do other things as well. Of course, it was always interesting, to have two insane women mating. It wasn't ever all the same.
-fade to black-

Speech,

Raven

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2013, 10:12 PM

Her lover nipped at the ebony bitch's cheek fluff, her tail raising under the gladatrix's chin. She was humming in their wondrous backwards tongue, and the deranged obsidian fae began to join in, her purring vocals intertwining with those of her beloved as the giantess mounted her gracefully, broad jaws clenching on Raven's silky black scruff. A groan of pleasure escaped her lips, the pain making it all the more fun. "We should get up in the middle of the night more often." She moaned slowly, quietly to her mate. The full weight of her eternal grinner came upon the petite shadow, but she didn't mind, the strenuous activity of bracing herself to take that weight was equally erotic. She was enjoying this, the pain and the sensuousness. Dainty jaws snapped at the air, clamping down on nothing, just her reaction to the moment.

.:FADE TO BLACK AND END OF THREAD:.

"Speech"