ardent

Roses, Roses, that's all your offering me

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2014, 06:43 PM

Vahva had treated her wound, just as she said she would. Her left limb now wrapped up in a makeshift bandage that she had made herself out of tree bark and cobwebs. Also she had taken the herbs needed to make sure it would not get infected, now all she had to do in this small over growth of tree's was wait for Gael to come speak to her. She was now broken down, simply because of her feelings for the place in a whole. She hated the world turning its back on her, she hated how she had never been the one anyone looked after. She had always, always, been on her own, no one cared. Half the time she wondered why she cared at all. Vahva had been a bastard child, her existence was a flaw. She had been enslaved and beaten had a short reign because she figured she could make something of herself here. Vahva took in deep breaths to make sure she wouldn't cry.
Lowering her head, the blue maned woman's red eyes starred out of the entrance. Clearly not cut out to be a warrior, not just yet anyway. Vahva had to get rid of her depression, she needed to return to her locked up emotions. Her sudden flare of fear of the white albino was like the time being countlessly beaten by her captors. She shivered, covering her front muzzle with her paws. Gritting her teeth together. That fear she needed to conceal, and until then, she didn't want to see the disappointed faces of her family. Even when it felt like they cared of nothing.

Speech,

Gael

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 11:16 PM

That was completely unacceptable. Valhallan's did not behave in such a manner, especially not in front of the enemy! He was sure that the oddly colored woman was much older than him and yet she had gone off on a rant like a temper tantrum throwing pup! It was utterly embarrassing and humiliating. And it was because of that, that it had to be dealt with now. He had wanted to leave his aunt to fight without him there, but several Valhallan's had made their appearance in support of his aunt and so the Heir felt comfortable leaving his Alpha in the hands of the rest of his packmates. He would make the trek back to the island in quiet irritation. This was the first time that he was using his position of power to discipline another members and as stranger as it felt, he felt comfortable taking on such a responsibility.

His swim to the island would be quick, though the water would still be a bit nippy since spring hadn't completely set in, but Gael didn't mind it too much. He would emerge onto the shore, shaking as much water off himself as he could before proceeding forwards, nostrils picking up Vahva's scent. He would weave through the vegetation, silver features serious as traced her scent to an overgrown tree. She sat quietly before it, her demeanor suggesting that she was aware that her actions hadn't been in the right. Gamma. He would call to her, stopping at a distance, emotionless ceruleans on her figure, waiting to see if there was anything that she had to say for herself regarding her behavior on the battlefield. Silver plume would curl high over his hips, posture dominant yet relaxed, not wanting to seem threatening to the woman, even if he was younger than her.

Talk like this

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2014, 11:29 PM

Vahva had just finished up the wrapping, moving her leg a little to give a feel for it. This one was deeper than most of the wounds she got from her captors, but she had long since forgotten the pain. Her red eyes would move to the male as he called for her. Gamma, no longer. She had foolishly jumped ahead of herself in her anger. And she had no clue what these wolves had gone through during the war. The woman would rise herself, coming out of her small confines to face him. She was calm, so very calm, as she took in a deep breath and let it out. Never would she feel the warm gazes of her packmates. The looks she had received, had scarred her heart just like they had when she was younger. "Gael, I understand an apology won't even be enough for my behavior." Her tail flicked as she shut her eyes for a moment. Then opened them again, she had to place the right words.
"I should have stayed on the island when I heard the call. I was wondering why I felt so uncomfortable around everyone. It was clear my anger had caught up with me, I don't know what happened during the war. All I know is my fear that has kept me from wanting to be ruled over." Vahva blinked, her wrapped up paw digging into the dirt as she painfully pressed it down. She felt soft tears starting to fall from her face. "There's nothing worse then being reminded that your entire childhood was a mistake. And those gazes were pure proof that I am not worthy of being in Valhallan presence. I was my mothers mistake and here I stand, unable to face the fact that I was depressed looking desperately for help, only trying to turn it into an attention leader fest. I'm sorry Gael, I'm sorry for everyone." She growled to herself, lowering her head shamefully as she let the tears fall.
After a few minutes of crying, she lifted her head. And looked very seriously to Gael. "I'd like to request, a demotion. I want to be a healer, and give hope that if I get over my depression, if anyone actually cares. That I would then request to be moved back. But, all I want to do it help. I have already shamed my mother, my alphess. I do not want to do that any longer. And I do not want my emotions to get in the way of my duties." She flicked her tail back and forth. "I want to help, my family, that is all." Her head lowered again. And now, she waited for Gael to speak, in response to her slight breakdown.

Speech,