Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-08-2014, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014, 09:49 PM by Twig I.)
So I thought it might be more plot advantageous to offer up some lioness adoptables incase there is someone out there interested in bringing in a small family group of lionesses.

These girls will be rather expensive, a species pass and then a large accessory. But you know it's totally worth it because they'll be related to this:

user posted image

Beautiful Girl =D I've got a slight history written up, so potentially you could pick any one of her relatives that are still living. Maybe even a banished brother or something anyway this is what I've got:

Many years ago the white lions were show off in a traveling circus, this particular circus made its rounds to some very wealthy places. They had custom jewelry made for their lions, but when the humans disappeared and the pride began to run loose they never abandoned the fine jewels. They were passed on to each succeeding family member, as time went on more lions joined the pride, most of them not showing the leucism of the jewelry marked lions. So the white marked beauties would stay in power, their jewelry only passed to those children with the white gene.
She grew up under the watchful eye of Asha and the other pride linesses, along with her sisters Nia and Ayo. Asha was never able to produce a son for Tau liked she'd hoped, as these three were certainly her last and she had never birthed a male before. Though she was unable to produce a more suitable heir she remained the kings favorite. Her daughters would make for fine gems for the next appointed king. It would not be long after Ife's birth that the first of Tau's sons came to challenge for the pride. He was certainly a large man, and with little effort he would take up Tau's bloodied mantle upon his shoulders.
Ife is one of the last born of Tau, her fur the only reason for her life beings spared by their new king. Almost all of the king's brothers were violently removed from the pride and their adornments. Two of his litter mates would stay to help rule the pride. Time would continue on, Ife and her sisters would learn the way of the lioness as Asha continued her teaching them.
Asha would hide the abuse that was given from the kings to their lionesses, she would do her best to keep them away from the younger members. She realized then she didn't want this life for her daughters. Secretly one day she would usher them out quietly, while the pride slept off the days heat the three girls would heed their mother's grave warning of staying there. They begged her to follow, but she was much too old to travel much longer. With short good byes the you lionesses would bid farewell the only home they had ever known.

Family currently available:
Asha (mother) x Tau (father) both deceased.
Ife(love) -played by Kat, Ayo(joy) 3 years old
Nia (means Purpose) 4 years old, Bali -if Cici plays her- 4 years old, unnamed 4 years old
Unamed 5 years old, unnamed 5 years old

If there is more interest I /may/ create some more but for the time being I'd like there to be four SIX. I don't know if I'll do first come first serve, I would like there to be auditions put up before I give you a sibling. I'm hoping that since they are such expensive characters people will not drop them <3 and that plotting will be much fun.

Any way onto the form!
CODE
Name: first middle Timbvati
Alignment:
Birth season: Spring (4 years) Autumn (3 years)
Appearance: I will completely design this character for you if you'd like, but if you want give me some general guidelines, remember to have jewelry they have to be more than 80% white furred.
Jewelry: what type of metal do you want, what type of jewels would you like and do you want oval shapes (like Ife's) or something else? (too complicated and it might look weird when I draw them)
Personality: Ife is going to be rather timid so if one person would like to make one more timid-ish lioness I wouldn't mind, but I'd like the majority of the sisters to have rather bold personalities.
History:(Not required) your lionesses view of the past three of four years.
Rp Sample: Just a quick sample of how you'd play your Timbvati lioness
Plans: Any big plot lines you're thinking about?

Let me know if there is any interest! I'm down to making designs and what not.. not really in any hurry to get things rolling so save up those gems =D

Ayo

Elysia I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-08-2014, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014, 12:49 AM by Elysia I.)
Name: Nia Suzanna Timbvati
Alignment: Neutral Good
Birth season: Spring (4 years)
Appearance: Bathed in the moonlit cream this rather small lioness reaches only up to 3ft high. Her small size is not something to be fooled by. Her body is corded with hardened muscles, claws sharp as new daggers. She is a force to be reckoned with. Her eyes are pale like her fur, a mix of yellows greens and maybe even a speck or two of blue. All swirled together to make a dazzling capture to any victim to look into them. Her fur is a master piece in itself. Soft fur coats her body, dense on the upper body but her chest and belly it is slightly longer, and wavy. Though a four years old, she still retains those faint little baby spots on her hind legs. They are not the dark golden of normal lioness but just a faded pale gold, just visible enough to see them. As she grows older, they will not fade away but forever add to her young, innocent look of youth. Forever marked to be cute, adorable, words she snarls at.
Ref #1
Ref #2

Jewelry: HELP!! XD all I know is I want white silver and blue fire opal. Very simple, dainty and cute.
Blue Fire Opal

Personality: Nia is rather quite but she is a headstrong and stubborn girl. She will not let anything keep her from doing what she wants. If she wants a male, she chase him, if she wants to be alone she'll claw you, if she want to do the impossible, she'll make it possible. She is a good listener though, always able to have an open ear to the other lioness' problems, rants, worries, you name it. She will give advise when she thinks its fitting but never takes advice from others. She will never ask for help on anything, preferring to learn it on her own, no matter how frustrated she gets. Family might not mean so much to her as it might others, and she blames the pride males. There are times she is about to run off, leave it all behind, but she cant just leave her sisters to their fate alone. So among the group she is often in the back, covering their trail, but dreaming of exploring alone. Should she ever decide to slip away, no one will notice since she is in the background always, till its too late.
Her small size is what makes her had the attitude she has. Never thinking she is too small not to be able to do something, and she'll prove you wrong too. Fear is a word known to her verbally but not an emotion she has yet to experience. She never feared the males, she would beat them up if possible, never fear being struck, she'd lash out in a heart beat, never feared hungry; are lioness not the pride's hunters? She had always found a way around, a solution for not being afraid. At times it might be her downfall in life, never knowing when to back off or fear her life was at risk. She loves to live and that's what she's going to do.

History:Four years now since she had been born. She had seen much of the on goings in the pride. Saw the abuse, but it only made her stronger, for better or worse. She had been struck a few times, only in the end to make sure she got in a few too. She never really thought anything was wrong with her life style. Not till they had to leave. She wouldn't argue with mother, wouldn't distress her more than what she was already. So they ran, and she couldn't be more excited. There was a whole world out there for them to see. New prey to hunt, males to fawn over, lands to devour its treasures! But she was always mindful of her sisters. Always remaining close at paw. Just a call and she would be there. But now where does life lead her in Alacritis?

Rp Sample: This place was not as hot as back home, not a dry and dusty. Head lowered to give the moist rich soil a sniff from an ebony nose. Pale eyes blinked before her head lifted back up slowly, jewelry tinkling softly into the night air. It was so green here, so alive and lush. Tail swished from side to side with excitement. Claws dug into the ground, flexing, feeling the soil roll under them. This place a glorious, nothing like she imagined the world could offer her! Looking back to her sleeping forms of her sisters she grinned. Silently paws would tread as she slipped away into the night.
The nights of so many different animals made her nose tickle. What would it be like to hunt one of them down? Would it be like the ones back home or smaller? The possibility of smaller prey made her frown. Smaller prey meant more hunting. That was not good for a bunch of hungry lionesses. Perhaps she could scope out a herbs tonight for a morning hunt. It was ideal thing to do but so boring. They were free now, able to explore the world as they wished! Shoulders rolled as she kneaded the earth. Could there be another pride out here? More handsome, gentlemen like males? No don't get her wrong, she could absolutely hate males and they're ignorance, but still she had a thing for them non the less. Silently she stalked on through the night, she would let fate decide what she would do tonight.

Plans: Meet Kus XD how fun would that be?!!! Maybe roam around the west and it's desserts. Might even try to make her own clan of large cats! She's ambitious when she wants to be, a big dreamer.

Blizzard

gems
size
build
player
02-09-2014, 02:33 PM
May apply.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Name: Ayo Leomhan (Leo-wan) Timbvati
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Birth season: Autumn
Appearance: Silky white fur coats Ayo's delicate but strong frame. It curves around her well muscled body and her feminine curves, narrowing to the tufty tail-tip. Round ears sit upon he head, twisting a full 180?. Ebony nose tips a glossy muzzle. Razor-sharp teeth prove as sharp as knives. Hones claws accompany, making for a set a deadly-weapons, ready to be used in an instant. A real thing of beauty is Ayo's eyes. A rare pastel blue fades into an olive green as it nears the center, flecked with gold flakes the closer to the pupil. Her ancestors jewellery adorns the lady's head. Gold metal chains connects beautiful purple beads. The chain runs down her spine, ending in a beautiful sapphire. Another blue jewel sits atop the beauty's nose and hangs down beside her ears, the largest of them all atop her forehead.
Jewelry: Gold chain, purple glass beads and sapphires. Like Ife's but a tad different. Desprition above.
Personality: .:Kindly, Fiesty, Bipolar:.
Ayo isn't someone you would call easy to get on with. She takes a fair deal of getting used to and if you're not up to a bit of work, then there's no point in trying. If you do put in some effort to get close to the woman, you will be rewarded with many spoils. At heart, Ayo is very loyal and honest. So honest, that sometimes to a fault. She is very fun and likeable, on her good days.
What you read there was Ayo on a good day. The girl has a very two-sided personality. One day, she could be the happiest person in the world, while the next, she could go on a killing spree, but luckiky that hasn't happened, yet. If she's in her darker personality, she views anyone that she doesn't know very well her enemy. She could lash out at anyone that approached her, friend or foe. Although judgement is sometimes clouded when Ayo is like this, she won't do anything too extreme. She tries not to harm anyone too severely as she is still a gentle soul inside.

History:(Not required) your lionesses view of the past three of four years.
Rp Sample: Just a quick sample of how you'd play your Timbvati lioness
Plans: Any big plot lines you're thinking about?

Cygnet

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-09-2014, 09:59 PM
May Cici please have a sister named Io Bali who is white with a gold back? Jewelry included with her. Going to start saving! :3

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
02-09-2014, 10:19 PM
I am interested in this, however, I may create a non related male simply because I do not find incest appealing should I want him to have kids one day :I not sure if this would apply here haha but I thought I might post it anyway.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Don't worry Sas, I think all I'm doing for now is sisters. But this is a reminder post that everyone should put an application up!

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-10-2014, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014, 02:10 PM by Magnus 1.)
Name: V?na (beautiful one (elvish)) Agar (blood(elvish)) Timbvati
Alignment: Neutral Good
Birth season: Spring
Appearance: They woman is a beauty, a goddess. She appears to be much more delicate than she really is. Luxurious white fur is swathed around feminine curves, every angle of her being carefully sculpted to fit just her. Muscles that are hidden beneath the blanket of fur cling to her ladylike figure. Silvery orbs are hidden under long black eyelashes, the silver is flecked with a very pale blue that is almost invisible unless you are really looking. A jet black nose sits at the end of her muzzle. Pearl daggers are hidden inside the lioness's maw, perfect for shredding flesh. Claws lay sheathed inside dainty paws, deadly weapons. A long and narrow tail ends in a fluffy tuft of fur.

Her 'gift' from the humans was a silver chain, quite a thick one. It comes about one third of the way down her spine, six thinner chains hang off down her sides on each side of her body, reaching down almost to the bottom of her torso, like a second ribcage. A tourmaline teardrop about one inch long hangs at the bottom of each 'rib'. About one centimetre above that is an oval, made of black sapphire, about one centimetre in size. The chain reaches up her neck and down onto her forehead. A circlet of silver chain comes from the nape of her neck on either side and extends up below her ears to connect with the chain oh her forehead, the part of the chain that connects to her forehead is not too tight so there is a little drape. A tourmaline teardrop rests where the chains meet on her forehead and again, is topped with the same black sapphire oval.

Jewellery: The jewels are Tourmaline >REF< and black sapphire >REF< Described in appearance ^^
Personality: The woman sees herself as the protector, the one who will always be watching over her siblings. Like their guardian angel. A normally sweet girl who will always put family and friends first. She has a soft heart and will help anyone in need, even if it puts her own life in danger. She is a very trusting person that loves to meet new people and make friends. She is not the most flirty of people but she is a total hopeless romantic. She will not ever commit adultery or any such betrayal, if you have a mate, they should be for life. She also has no care for what gender she loves, as long as it is love.

But underneath the sweet girl lies a monster. A monster that longs to be released. But when it does, a rage consumes her and she goes wild. She will not kill a wolf or any family. But she will certainly hurt those who challenge her during these drastic changes in mood. She will kill what she considers prey, slowly. Savouring taking her anger out on the poor creatures that come in her way during one of these fits. But she has only had three or four of these outbursts in the four years that she has been on this earth. It does take something very major to set her off though.
History:
Rp Sample:
As the white lioness stalked through the dry and dusty lands a smile tweaked at the edge of her lips. This place was so similar to the lands that she had grown up in. A hope welled within her that they would stay. But she had to stay for her sisters. If they moved, she would move, not always in direct contact, but always close. She had to watch over them. She glanced around, the heat pounding down hard. She was used to it though. She felt sorry for the wolves, unsuited to such heat, with their thick coats. She loved the heat. It did make prey a little scare, but they were able hunters and made it through.

Paws carried her over the hard packed terra, the absence of water in the ground caused it to be solid underfoot. She was in search of some company. Sure, she loved her sisters to pieces, but she needed to talk to other people as well. She wanted to explore this new mysterious land. Also she needed to find some water soon. She assumed that this dusty plain did not last forever, and that there was still at least a few places with even the tiniest trickle of a stream somewhere. She carried on, paws kissing the earth, moving swiftly and elegantly. Determined to find something, or someone else. Something new, something to explore.
Plans: meet zaf, maybe meet kus, thread with her sisters, make a few canine friends.

Blizzard

gems
size
build
player
02-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Name: Ayo Arendelle Timbvati
Alignment: Lawful Good
Birth season: Autumn
Appearance: Could I have a design?
Jewelry: Pretty much like Ife's, only a ruby color.
Personality:
History:
Rp Sample:
Plans:

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-20-2014, 06:25 PM
Just posting to say I'm interested. :)

What do you think of the name Laureth? Also can the jewelry be removed for when the hunt and then put back on later?

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
02-20-2014, 08:02 PM
Arwen and Ely get their girls!

I dunno about laureth, I dunno not quite as exotic as the rest of the family.

And the jewelry can be removed but to do take it off and put it back on it usually takes a sister's help.

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-20-2014, 08:50 PM
I've been planning on making a lion too when I get the gems. Shadrach (Possibly renamed Dumisani, or something else) will be an all black male lion and his alignment will be either Lawful Neutral or Lawful Evil. I haven't decided yet. He's not an evil guy, just the embodiment of what I think a typical male lion is like xD

Anywho, just throwing his name out there. Maybe he could run into the Timbvatis at some point. He'd be absolutely giddy (if he could do giddy, hahaha!) if he discovered other lions :3
This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-21-2014, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014, 04:52 PM by Gossamir.)
Okies! Just wanted to check. Think I'll go with Ekua then. It's African Akan meaning "Born on a Wednesday". Haha, the meaning's a bit dry but the name is pretty and more exotic. Profile will be up soon! Still working on the points.

EDIITTTTT: actually no, I really want to bring in my tiger Sk?lingr and I don't think I can wait for him so I shall pass. Good luck to everyone! I look forward to seeing these smexy ladies in play! :D

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 05:10 PM
Just a note that no animal under the age of 7 should know about humans or have been in contact with them.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-21-2014, 06:55 PM
No worries Andy, they're heirlooms passed down from earlier generations.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-21-2014, 08:36 PM
Okie dokes ^^

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.