gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 08:20 PM

Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry

Devil on your back, I can never die

SOrry about the shortness.
Insanity. It weaved through the caverns like a plague. A song, a horrible.. horrible song was emitted. A song of death. "Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Je te plumerai la t?te. Je te plumerai la t?te. Et la t?te! Et la t?te! Alouette! Alouette! A-a-a-ah." She repeated and repeated, her voice high and scratchy. Her step with full of pep, but there was something about the way she moved. It was like a child, though the look in her eyes was something of a monster, a death dealer. Her tail swayed quickly as she skipped along the halls of the caves. Her voice rang through the caverns loudly, though it was in such tune. It sounded perfectly horrible. The woman was a mystery, a ball of curiosity. Though, those pale blue orbs were much more intense then any normal temptress. Yet, she was not a temptress. She was not your usual luxurious babe with lovely hips. Oh no. This one was a demon. A killer. A psychopath.

Ravage

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 01:07 AM

A paw painted in shadow landed with a splash in one of the many puddles which congregated in the pockmarks of the cave floor. More footfalls would follow, the light scraping of claws serving as the sole announcement of her arrival. Ravage melted into the suffocating darkness of the narrow cavern, her smokey hued fur acting as perfect camouflage. The scent of another wolf lingered on the floor and walls, inviting Ravage to pause and investigate. She gave a cursory sniff but was interrupted by a sharp feminine voice echoing off the corridor. Ravage lifted her head and pointed her ears in the direction of the woman's voice, her head cocked inquisitively to the side.

Ravage slunk toward the source of the eerie song, her black tipped tail waving to the steady tempo. She stood in the threshold of a more spacious room, her golden fiery eyes unblinking as she listened to Klementtina. She recognized the subtle but distinctive cacophony of madness just beneath the surface of the melody, and it brought a toothy smile to her jaws.

"What a beautiful song..." She commented airily during a natural break in the music.

Klementtina

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 09:56 PM

The girl skipped on and on. Her french vocals were intense yet soft. Her eyes shut as she began to circle the room. She looked so innocent but beneath was just the opposite. A monster within the shadows, a simple yet so confusing mind. The girl was ill, mentally ill. She had no capacity to care for others well being, all she cared about was herself. Yet, when that lovely female scent filled her nose and that simple line of words were heard, she stopped instantly. The girl flashed upon those baby blues and looked to the ebony babe within the threshold. Klementtina tilted her head and eyed the darling girl quickly. She slowly took exactly seven steps forward and then stopped. Her voice was lifted into the air with a distinct french overtone. "Who is this?" The woman leaned in to get a better sniff despite their length of distance. She inhaled the lovely scent. The girl let her tail sway happily upon her rump but her eyes flashed with such madness. It was glorious.

Ravage

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 10:22 PM

The dark goddess approached her new companion slowly, nonchalantly closing the distance and placing herself almost uncomfortably close to Klementtina.
"I am Ravage Azathoth." She proclaimed, proudly identifying herself. She wouldn't ask for the other female's name just yet, she had a more pressing question to ask. Ravage leaned forward, her eyes intensely searching the other wolf's face.

"What is the nature of your beast?" She asked with thinly veiled eagerness. It had been too long since Ravage had found a psychotic pet to play with. She found the irreversibly mad to be the only ones worth trusting with her secrets.

Klementtina

gems
size
build
player
02-07-2014, 02:57 PM

The woman watched as her new friend slithered closer. Their noses nearly touched as the black fae spoke her name. Ravage. Klementtina smiled that horrible smile and nodded lightly. A question was emitted and the girl tilted her head. The insane girl closed the distance between them, their nose now touching. The light colored fae giggled lightly. "My beast.. beast... beaassstt." She backed up and turned around. The girl began to pace in a circle. "This one.. loves feelings yet she has none! I can rip a throat out and not feel a thing! Oh it is quite fun, quite fun indeed. Have you ever seen that moment when someone is about to die. When they come to terms with their doom. When they are ready to leave the world? Oh that is a lovely moment to see. That is when a soul leaves the body. It is it is. Have you seen it? Have you?!" The girl spoke in a flurry of horrible tones. She grew closer to the other girl with a horrible look in her eyes. Not hostility.. something much worse.

Ravage

gems
size
build
player
02-07-2014, 04:03 PM

Ravage eyed the other wolf greedily, her salmon colored tongue washing slowly over her canines. She listened to the words which poured from Klementtina's mouth like liquid gold, her ears sharply pointed forward. The words the light coated wolf spoke were perfect, each one more sweet than the last. An appreciative smile hung like a trophy on Ravage's lips,

"Yes, yes..Killing is a beautiful pleasure." She agreed freely, her shadowy mind wandering back to past murders. Ravage did not find as much pleasure in death so much as in destruction, death was just the natural result of chaos, each death much the same as the last. "The more you kill the better it gets."

""

Klementtina

gems
size
build
player
02-07-2014, 10:00 PM

The woman stopped her steps right in front of Ravage. Her blue eyes not leaving those sunny optics. She listened to her friend as she agreed and went on about how kills just get better. Klem studied each facial expression, each tone of voice. The lighter wolf memorized the smile and then attempted to reenact it. Due to the fact she did not understand the concept of emotion, she just understood the concept of mental pleasure. To kill brought pleasure. To think about such gave her pleasure, which brought her to smile. But, to smile from happiness was not something she had ever experienced. The girl lacked real emotion like a real person. She was a complete sociopath. Her lips curled into a forced smile, making her look horribly creepy. She then frowned, then smiled, then frowned. The girl stopped, leaving an itching grin across her lips. The woman giggled and rolled her shoulders. "The destruction of a soul is a beautiful thing." The girl spoke so freely of death. It was a normal to her. Everything she did was normal. Because she did not care. "Ravage is a killer?" Klemmy tilted her head and looked back up to the ebony beauty.

Ravage

gems
size
build
player
02-09-2014, 04:59 PM

The smokey coated wolf stood her ground, silently assenting to the close proximity of the other female. She studied her comrade patiently and watched as she attempted to mimic the smile she wore. Ravage shook her head in disapproval. Klementtina's version of the smile was forced and clearly disingenuous. Then the woman took off her mask to put on another, then repeated the change again. The transition between expressions was abrupt and noticeable.

"You're stretching the muscles around your mouth so tightly that anyone with half an eye could see your true face. Try it again, this time relax your face more and show less fang." Ravage took to playing the teacher rather well in her own opinion.

"Destruction of anything is beautiful, but destruction of everything is the most glorious." A small smile of amusement tickled her ebony lips as she answered the other canine's question, "Yes. I am many things."

""

Klementtina

gems
size
build
player
02-10-2014, 10:54 PM

The cream colored woman listened to the ebony fae's advice. She went expressionless for a moment before slowly bringing her lips into curls. It was a smile but a horribly creepy one at that. Her fangs poked out, reminding them of the truth behind that grin. "Klementtina studies you Wolves." It seemed she went through spurts of personalities and emotions. Due to her nature the girl did in fact experience emotion, it just came from other places. The woman then stopped smiling and returned to her stoic expression. Her eyes betrayed her nature. They showed frantic movements and waves of emotion. The woman was obviously ill. The dark femme then spoke again, ensuring her ideas of destruction. Klem then got up and moved to sit side by side with the other fae. She attempted to lean on the larger woman with a fake smile. Ravage spoke of her identities and Klem giggled softly. "Where does Ravage live?"