Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-27-2014, 09:52 PM

Curving sensuously around the jagged terrain the emerald-eyed femme continued her track up the mountain. Six had lost in her challenge. It was a difficult fight and while D?gmar had debated about staying in Olympus she ultimately decided not too. While she figured Virgil would be a better leader than Syrinx she wasn't sure it was worth the golden femme possibly finding out about her connection to Six, regardless if Six had already planned on challenging before she met the mottled vixen. She grinned a bit at the thought though. It had been fun to play a small part in stirring up some trouble. However, after the fight Six hadn't seemed quite herself and D?gmar had not seen hide nor hair of the femme. The once alluring beauty had collapsed in on herself. A disappointment. And so D?gmar continued on.

She had yet to find a pack and was growing even more restless. Glaciem was a disappointment. Amenti a disappointment and now Six's withered dreams?. nothing seemed to be going her way. Tail twitching, D?gmar came to rest on a flatter outcropping of the terra where she laid down, panting lightly from the climb. She was sure her time would come soon enough. There was a young pack, Elysium, growing in the south. That was another option she supposed. D?gmar made not to trek back down to the south after her venture to the battlefield. Turning to the sky she sighed.... "Come on fate, throw me a bone here."

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
02-27-2014, 10:02 PM

She'd be a liar if she said that she hadn't been following the girl. Paws pressed into the earth silently, her massive frame lingering far enough back to go unnoticed. Coral pools would catch size of her dark features every so often. And finally words had breached her ivory audits.

A smiled curled her lips wickedly as she finally chose to show herself. "Fate takes many forms." She uncurled herself from the shadows, body sashaying from side to side as stopped a few feet from the woman.

Her posture whispered dominance, danger oozed from her pours. Two toned plume twitched at her hocks. "I can offer you more than a mere bone. She cooed to the stranger, wanting to luring her in with sweet nothings, and only the possibility of fulfillment. But for the moment she would be a granter of wishes, only by force and the need for numbers and strength.

Talk like this

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-02-2014, 02:57 PM

D?gmar was lost in thought, tail twitching lightly as she pondered what her next move would be. So content was she that she barely heard the sound of approaching pawsteps. Turning with fur on end D?gmar found herself looking at a silver femme of similar age and build with brilliant magenta eyes. Relaxing back down, D?gmar gazed curiously at the fae. Oh? Had fate herself decided to grace D?gmar with her presence in the flesh. The emerald-eyed femme grinned.

"I can offer you more than a mere bone.

The way this bright-eyed stranger spoke, the way she carried herself sent shivers down D?gmar's spine. Oh fate, what had been brought before her sight? "You have my complete and utter attention. I am D?gmar Thyre. Might I have the name of the one who proposes to change my fate?"

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-02-2014, 04:01 PM

The woman would turned, startled by her sudden presence. But soon she would relax, a grin splitting her dark features. A slow grin would begin to twist her own dark muzzle, eyes studying the woman carefully. Coral pools would mingle with verdant ones, excitement flaring in her chest.

"Cataleya, and I am gathering members for my pack, soon to be called together. I can offer you a place to call home. Join my ranks baby girl and you will not regret it." Tones would drip sweet honey, her intent to seduce with words before locking her in, claiming her as one of her own within her ranks.

"However, I will warn you, I run a tight ship of the worst of the worst. The outcasts of society. You will train rigorously, and work hard for every rank you receive. There are no freebies." She hoped that this would not turn the woman away, but it appeared as though she had already captured her attention.

Talk like this

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-02-2014, 05:17 PM

The femme introduced herself as Cataleya. Hmm? no last name? Had D?gmar found herself another ambitious fae of mystery? D?gmar listened intently and it seemed her suspicious were correct. Cataleya, much like Six, was seeking to put a pack together and offering her an opportunity. D?gmar let herself fall quiet, a placid smile on her face as she mulled over the opportunity, eyes trailing down the muscular form of the gray woman. Was she building one from scratch? Would she challenge? How much better would she fare than Six?

It was the next set of phrases that most caught the warrior's attention. All she had been looking for since coming to Alacritis was a pack that would test her strength. A pack that would push and mold her into perfection. "My dear Cataleya, your warning has sealed my decision. I have been searching for a pack that will push and test me since I first set foot here. The company matters not for it's packs of tender-bellied fools I can not stand. I would join you Cataleya, I would bid you break me, mold me whatever it takes for me to reach the next level as a warrior."

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-02-2014, 05:34 PM

The more the woman spoke, the more her grin split along her face. Pleasure rolled down her spine. She was willing to put in the work to thrive. She would not fail her. After all, she was willing to be broken and molded in a perfect warrior.

"Excellent. You will be a Ecuyer, a warrior. Prove yourself when the time comes and you can be promoted to Marquis, a Commander." There was something about the woman that caught her attention, that spoke words. She would do well in the pack, so long as she could prove herself and pull her own weight.

"Come when I call, for that will be when I summon all the members of my pack and when ranks will be given to those worthy." She spoke evenly to the woman, giving her first command. If it was not followed, then the woman be hunted down and demoted to the lowest of the low. She would take no disloyalty or disrespect. She had a name to build for herself. The massive woman would turn, parting ways with the newest member of her packs.

-exit unless stopped-

OOC- Cat will stay if she has any questions, if not then shes gonna leave.

Talk like this