gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Yea yea, I'm new and stuff, hey guys. Hani is gonna need some people to do stuff with. She's more good than bad, but that can be shaped. The only things I'm avoiding are packs, rape, and death/mauling fights. She's up for any other trouble or just being awkward in general. She might have a fling or two, but she's still pretty young and impressionable, so I don't want her settling down just yet. I mean, post any ideas you guys have and I'll see what we can do.

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Hello, hello! :3 my name's Fawn and I'm also pretty new aaaand I have a fancy schmancy super healer named Altavro you can plot with. c: he's a super grumpy, rude guy but if he likes hani he can be a good friend to have?

Basically I don't have any solid ideas, but I think it could be an interesting thread to try out?

Dominic

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Hi there, I'm Dom and I am also new here! I'd love to throw Dominic at her. He despises fighting and pressuring others into doing things so I think they would be pretty good to thread?

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-09-2014, 07:08 PM
@Altavro I'd like to have a kind of grumpy thread with him where maybe he's healing someone and she's all super interested like "woah, man, how you do that?" and he can just be all grumpy. If that's decent. Though we need someone to be injured at some point XD

@Dominic It would be pretty funny like her doing something derpy and he comes up and basically she's pretty awkward. Or she could try and pretend to be really cool meanwhile she's tripping around and making a mess.