ardent

Neika

Neika

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Neika's personality is a bit flighty, and she lacks the ability to really understand possible consequences that are a result from her actions. The more friends the merrier. At first Neika will be cautious around any stranger , trying to determine their true intentions by keeping a certain level of distance at first. It hasn't been too often she has found herself in the company of others, so her social interactions and skills are quite lacking. Her brother Sirus is her world, after being disbanded from their pack , Nieka really depends on him to keep her safe and because of this, she often feels sudden pangs of guilt.

She is a strange hunter. Enjoying the thrills of the chase thanks to her endurance levels, hyperactivity she finds it enthralling to run prey's stamina down,serving only as a challenge to her, yet when it comes to the initial killing, she has a hard time accepting death is a natural part of her survival.

As a rpler; I'm open to anything. And will join any thread you throw in my direction.

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-17-2014, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 03:58 PM by Hani.)

Open to you if you'd like to join:

Foul Play (Click Me)

Neika

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Okay dokie. I'm going to read and catch up in that thread and throw my girl at you <3 I'm just trying to get chores done right now. Give me about a couple of hours but i will def reply.