Say Hello to Carmen

Carmen

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2014, 04:56 PM
Hiya! I'm new here and ready to thread. Anyways these are my current plots:

*Carmen meets a healer and strikes a deal with them. She'll do (something) for them as long as they teach her about healing.

*When in some kind of danger, a stranger saves her. In return she agrees to join their pack.

Not much there, but eh. She also needs friends, rivals, foes, love interests, etc! So I'm open for some ideas. :)

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2014, 07:06 PM
I have three healers. Friction is my main one and he is my super nice good guy.
Zara is my older blind girl who has studied herbs most her life and is quite motherly but reserved.
Kylar would happily take a deal and teach her everything he knows/ drag her to his pack forcefully wait what? XD

Check them all out in the play database under Dione and message me on this account if you have any questions!!!

I love rping Ky the most ;) he's kinda my bad boy

Carmen

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2014, 09:15 PM
Well, I really like Kylar. So I would love for him to teach her. I don't think she would fight him much on that, with him being a giant compared to her. Lol. She wouldn't like it though.

Also, I love your wolves' description photos. They are very nice, I especially like Friction's.

Kangi

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2014, 10:32 PM
thanks so much :D

and he's turning into more of a gentleman then he was before so he'll be more inviting ;P plus his pack has no healers so super needed!!!

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
03-28-2014, 10:38 PM
Lel likes to meet all the loverly ladies. XD can't promise they will hit it off but it can be fun that way.

Carmen

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2014, 11:05 PM
Dione: Your welcome, :)

Sweet, so who is making their first topic?

Lolaf: Sure! Sounds like fun. :)