ardent

No Interwebs

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Alright, so this isn't exactly Shrapnel, this is in fact Eve. All will be explained I promise ^^

So Shrap dosen't have any access to the interwebs and shes not sure when she will be able to get back on, so since Im just that darn sexy, shes entrusted me with her passwords, Im going to send her pictures of her threads through my handy dandy phone, shes going to write out the response and I will type it up for her ^^

PLEASE be patient because I work, so replies may be a bit slow in coming but I promise to type them up as soon as I am able once I get them from her! I love you all as does Shrap, and please give her a bit of leeway on the fight threads! Thank you so much!

XOXOX

Rivera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Eve, if you upload the images, and shrap is cool with it...which i would imagine she would be, i can help type some up to. Gives me a break from lack of muse and stuff to do when I've got nothing better. xD

Cifer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-01-2013, 03:24 PM
omg you guys are dolls <3 I honestly would love more help, I probably won't be able to get to all my replies today. I managed to go over to my brother's and borrow their wifi for a little while. I plan on trying it again later in the week, but idk how that'll go. But I'll try and write up some replies. I'll be screenshotting the things I don't reply to today. So having someone help me is amazing.