Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2014, 11:01 PM
This will take affect Monday September 15th at 12:00 am Ala time

Stealing bri's idea here!!

Because packs are smaller and now have a lower member cap, activity will be a must! Failure to attend 3 meetings will result in removal from the pack.

Activity:
+There will be mandatory pack meetings once times every OOC month or so. Attendance is mandatory for the first and second rounds of each meeting.

+Lead warriors/hunters/healers will be required to hold hunting/training threads ONCE every 6 weeks OOC. Both commanders are required to participate as well as every warrior/hunter/healer for every round until the thread is completed.

+Every IC season, there will be 1 mandatory meeting for Tier 3 and above members. These wolves are required to attend both the first and second round of each meeting.

Consequences for Inactivity:
First warning - a verbal warning
Second warning - demotion until you reach slave
Final warning - being kicked out of the pack/angry cat=possible maim

Types of Training Meetings:
+Warriors - spars are mandatory for each warrior within the training thread. Each warrior should spar at least one wolf during this meeting, 2 spars per wolf would be preferred.
+Healers- herbs should be gathered/named and their purpose should be discussed. Various wounds/health issues should be covered.
+Hunters- Every hunter should partake in the pack hunt and play some role in bringing down the animal.

Absences:
+If you post in the Absence/Scarcity board, please let me know as I don't keep track.
+If you are absence, you will be excused from the posting requirements, but please remember to tell me!
+If you are scarce, you will be expected to make at least attend meetings, please pm me and we can work things out.

I will be keeping track of everyones posting, especially within meetings/acceptance threads!!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-17-2014, 09:08 PM
UPDATE!!!
There will be a super easy point system for those ranking members that are able to accept new wolves into the pack. When the spar takes place, we will be basing acceptance off the final points by the judge. If the new wolf loses by 5-10 points, then they may enter the pack as a warrior because the close score shows that they have potential. For new wolves that lose by more than 10 points, they will either be turned away or ranked as a slave, this will be up to the ranking wolf.

Feel free to PM me with any questions!