ardent

DROP THE BASS

Raven

gems
size
build
player
04-24-2014, 10:17 PM

Den made a plot thread, for peeps who want to make plots and stuff. Bug me about anything, I'm usually up for it!

Raven
Female (Bisexual, single)
3 years old
.:Neutral Evil:.
-Sassy, sarcastic, harsh, flirtatious, sexual-

Platinum
Female (Heterosexual, single)
4 years old
.:Lawful Neutral:.
-Somewhat distant, mildly flirtatious, soft spot for kids, quiet-

Alice Buxton
3 years old
.:Neutral Good:.
-Polite, kind, gentle, polite, quick to laugh, accidentally flirtatious-

Weth Hroovitnisdottir
Female (Bisexual, single)
2 years old
.:Chaotic Neutral:.
-Spitfire, sarcastic, sassy, bitchy, always annoyed with something, flirtatious-

Zafira (Cougar)
Female (Cat-sexual, single)
3 years old
.:Chaotic Evil:.
-Easily irritated, violent, dangerous, bloodthirsty, honestly hates wolves-

Acadia Frost
Female (Not yet sexually mature)
Pup
-Laid back, prankster, sweet, playful-

February
2 years old
.:Neutral:.
-Relaxed, friendly-

Upcoming Characters?:

Marvel
Female (Bisexual, promised to Loki but going to be having a few one night stands regardless, so sign up)
3 years old
-Snarky, self assured, relentless tease, fiery tempered, playful, mischievous, risk-taker, volatile-

Dyani Vilisdottir
Female (Not yet sexually mature)
Pup/Yearling
-Defiant, aggressive, chaotic, unstable, slightly violent, standoffish, grudgingly social, attentive, sharp witted-

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 12:02 PM
obviously hel/acadia need to thread a bunch when they're playable!! Hel loves her family so she'll probably be all up in acadia's business 24/8 and causing a ruckus wherever she goes.

also weth and alt could totally hate the world together because Alt is also super grumpy and crotchety and they probably wouldn't get along well but they could totally grump at each other and he needs more of that in his life.

I also have Serra if you'd want to throw anyone at her! c:

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-25-2014, 05:44 PM
Would Raven be interested in corrupting Laufey a bit? He's familiar with Good thanks to Valhalla, so now I need something to show him that Evil can be fun too.

Raven

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2014, 09:34 PM
Ace/Hel threads are a must, of course!

Alt and Weth would be interesting, but Weth might try to seduce him because that's how she rolls.

I don't think Raven would do very well teaching Laufey to be evilll but Weth might be able to. I need more plots for her. She could take him in as a little hell hound student, she's a mischievous little brat as it is. Also, Laufey comes from Norse myths like Weth so I sense grumpy irony being pointed out by her in their thread xD

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-27-2014, 06:04 PM
I think Raven should talk to Esti at some point. Maybe a family thread? Otherwise she kind of feels like wandering away and I want family bonds.

Also, if you have anyone willing to show Esti how fun being bad could be, that would be great.

June

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 11:32 AM
seduction would be fun! alt would have noo idea how to react which would be awesome so i'm totally down with that!!

If you want me to start something for them I definitely can! ^^

I also now have June, who needs a thread with her cousin and anyone else you wanna toss her up with

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
04-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Ark hates felines and cougars especially! His mama was killed by one so if your Zafira needs any enemies Ark is your guy.

Also, he isn't the lovely dovey type so any females that want a fling can look his way c; He would stick around for a little bit and then disappear once he's over the fling. Eventually I want some wolf to be so persistent and kind to him that he falls in love, but for now he's a casanova.

Thor

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-30-2014, 05:53 PM
I don't want him to be evil, just conflicted. I want him to see that both sides have their benefits. He's very familiar with Valhalla and all its goodness now I just need for him to experience something fun or satisfying on the darker side of things xD

I'm up for him meeting Weth. I'd be curious to see how that plays out. I'm not sure what he needs yet; a teacher or an accomplice. Maybe she could get him into some form of trouble? Take him on an adventure or hunt or something and then steal from him or blame something on him and be like "sorry not sorry, that's how the world works, kid"
[Image: 2z9gv88.png]