ardent

Wicked Witch

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 10:11 PM

Creamy legs stretched languidly across the earth toned floor. This was a new land had captivated her attention with its beautiful colors. But the smug smile on her face said that her mind was elsewhere. She had been accepted into the folds of a new pack, given a place of power. Excitement sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine. Curves pressed against the earth, her russet pelt blending in with the ground. Hips flipped to the side, the rest of her lithe body upright. Verdant gaze fluttered shut, her mind wandering as a breeze ruffled her pelt. It was the perfect day, not to hot, not to cold. And all she needed to do was wait for the call, the call that would start a new chapter of her life. The whole idea was thrilling. An unfamiliar scent filled her nostrils, causing the woman to open her eyes, taking a moment to look around herself. There was little room for someone to sneak up on her, but perhaps they had managed? Her front limbs would adjusted, positioned just right so that she could jump to her feet if necessary. "Come out and play." Hushed words rolled off her tongue like a lullaby, cooing to the stranger to show their face, though it was doubtful her words would even be heard.

WORDS HERE

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-13-2014, 11:18 AM

He had done a fair bit of exploring in his life, and though as of late he remained close to Valhalla as of late, something seemed to be pulling him away. It was how he found himself in the place of beauty. His claws clicked against the stone as he walked, the breeze billowing around him. He was lost in his mind, not paying a bit of attention and when a sweet lyric floated upon the air, he froze for a moment. Letting out a chuckle at the words of the woman, the sound reverberating, deeply, in the confines of his chest, he approached the speaker. Walking easily, his hips swaying as he approached, not halting until she was in sight- he looked about expectantly. The russet coat of the woman was remarkable, something he wouldn't comment out loud, no he wasn't sure exactly what to say. Dipping his head slightly in respect, the ever respectful solider would greet her. "I'm not sure what kind of play you're talking about ma'am. I apologize if I disturbed you." He spoke sincerely, his blue eyes sparkling with warmth and kindness. His tail wagged behind him slightly, though not in exuberance. He didn't want to seem foolish, after all he was far from it.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 12:26 PM

The clicking of nails against stone grew louder as the stranger closed in on her. Verdant gaze would rest upon the unfamiliar form of a rather large brute. His chuckle was deep, reverberating in his chest. His chocolate crown dipped towards her before speaking. He was polite. A slow grin pulled at creamy lips. Layers of chocolate wrapped his behemoth boy, mixed with spots of gray and black. Bright cyan eyes popped against his dark pelt, making him that much more appealing. This would be fun. The brutes tail wagged slowly behind him, though far from obnoxiously. "No need to apologize. Do you have a name handsome?" She wasn't sure where her sudden boldness had come from, Aeron had toned it down, but since his disappearance, her flirtatious side had come back full force. The woman would remained stretched out against the stoney ground, new found power coursing through her veins. It seemed that fate would favor her today. Not only blessing her with a new pack and a place of power, but a handsome man to play with. The man was about as tall as herself, though he was larger, heavier, clearly built for raw power. Power she might like to toy with.

WORDS HERE

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-15-2014, 03:09 AM

The male stood, his tail moving slowly behind him. Even though he was a solider, a warrior- he couldn't deny that she was a beauty. The way her russet colors blended with cream, and her verdant eyes contrasted them beautifully. He wasn't a fool, he could recognize beauty when it was seen. A light blush would flush his cheeks, as she spoke calling him 'handsome'. Thankfully the tan color of his fur would mask it. He wondered if he could see the embarrassment in his cerulean blue eyes. Awkwardly he would speak, his baritone voice slow and sure. "Valerius Adravendi, ma'am." He didn't offer his pack, she had a nose- he assumed she could smell it on him. With a slight grin and perhaps insane courage, he spoke again. "May I ask what a lovely woman such as yourself is called?" His words were warm, kind, though a twinge of slyness could be detected at the edge of his tone. Patiently, he would wait, his hips reeling to the ground, keeping his distance respectful.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 11:04 AM

The man was awkward at first, seeming to be uncertain of himself, though his words were slow and sure. Valerius Adravendi. It could only mean that he came from Valhalla. His request for her name would roll off his tongue. A sudden burst of courage perhaps? She would toss a heart stopping smile his way, batting her eyes at him before answering. "Sibelle." Her name rolled off her tongue elegantly and fluidly, the woman not missing a beat. The man would recline onto his haunches, much to far away for her liking. She imagined that he was just being respectful. But she was in no mood for respectful. "I don't bite." Usually. Teasing words fell from pale lips as she tested the waters, feeling him out before diving in head first. Eyes lazily searched his face as limbs stretched to a more comfortable position on the hard ground.

WORDS HERE

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-20-2014, 12:05 AM

Sibelle, would be the russet beauty's name. The name was pretty, and unique. Something he'd never heard before, then again he supposed his name wasn't that common either. The blush that flushed his cheeks was fading, as he sat. That was until she spoke again, claiming not to bite. Another flush reddened his cheeks, and he chuckled nervously. "Are you sure?" He asked his tone teasing, his brow raised slightly, though he was soon pushing himself to his feet. Standing he moved closer, leaving a couple feet between them he sat back, his hind legs folding neatly under him, as he sat- nearly stiff as a board, such was the posture of a solider. "What brings you out here to these parts?" He asked trying to strike up a conversation, and hoping he could steer it away from yet another thing she could say to embarrass him.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-20-2014, 11:03 AM

It was becoming incrreasingly clear that the man was not accustom to such attention. He would reply with teasing words but his nervoice chuckle suggested otherwise. She would flash him a dazzly smile before speaking. "Unless you want me to." Sultry words dripped from her lips, verdant gaze watching as he moved closer nonetheless. His dark haunches reclined towards the ground, his posture rigid, leaving a few feet between them. The question flowed easily from his lips, as obvious distraction from himself. But the woman would indugle him. "Simply looking for a little adventure, a little excitement. What about yourself?" He was from a pack, what had leaving the comfort of his home to explore the lands of rogue? Thick plume twitched behind her, brushing against the stoney ground softly before curling around her haunches. Tattered ears fixed themselves on the man, soaking in every detail of him

WORDS HERE

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-21-2014, 04:51 AM

Her gaze had a way of making him uncomfortable. Like she could see right through him, or her green eyes were lighting his body on fire. He couldn't deny the surge near power he noticed in her green gaze. Her words caused him to blush, yet again, and he awkwardly looked away, an awkward grin spreading over his face. She answered his question, asking him what he was doing out her alone and he exhaled slightly. "I'm just taking advantage of the beautiful weather to explore some of the surrounding territories." He said, with a sheepish smile. "This land is beautiful, I haven't seen anything quite like it." He continued his eyes darting about her face, trying not to meet her green ones. He didn't want to start blushing again, though god knows she'd say yet another thing to cause the humiliating reaction. "Are you from around here?" He asked dumbly, just trying anything to keep the conversation moving, and perhaps on less awkward things.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 11:38 AM

A soft bubble of laughter would slip from her jaws as her looked away, an awkward grin playing on his lips. He was so easily embarrassed. He would speak again, though avoiding her gaze. She could't disagree that was a pleasant day to be out and about, and he had only made her's better, though she couldn't say the same for him, considering he was embarrassed by just about everything that came out of her mouth. Perhaps she should take it easy on him. "I was born else where, far from here, but I came here looking for some family. I bounce from place to place now." Her life story wasn't all that grand, but soon it would be. Soon she would belong to a pack, a hold a place of power. Things were about to turn around for her. "What about you?" She would return the question, giving him sometime to collect himself and relax before she verbally embarrassed him again. Perhaps it was her impending heat that was making her so flirtatious, but she had an intolerable desire to get closer, to invade his personal space. But instead the russet beauty kept herself rooted in place, verdant gems watching him intently.

WORDS HERE

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-29-2014, 12:31 AM
The soft bubble of laughter that left the russet dame warmed his heart. A echoing chuckle left him, and as she went on to speak he listened attentively. Her story reminded him a lot of his own, and when she turned the tables on him asking him the same questions, he smiled slightly, before speaking- gaining control again over his embarrassment. "My story is quite similar to yours, Ms. Sibelle. I came to Alacritis seeking my father, with my siblings. I was... too late to meet my father, though I now reside in the pack he once ruled." He explained, not going into detail, but supplying an array of information- that could take the conversation anywhere. He blinked, letting out a slight breath as he felt the remaining blush fade from his cheeks, perhaps- she would stop embarrassing him.

This was a crap reply: o.o I can't even honor it with a table.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-30-2014, 01:50 PM

The chocolate man would speak again, her name rolling off his tongue pleasantly. He had come in search of his father, but had arrived to late. Was his father dead now? That seemed a little to rude to ask. "I'm sorry to hear about that." The woman would push herself to paws, approaching the man slowly, her pace lazy. She would stop beside him, so that their shoulders were side by side. "Valhalla I presume?" She would lean towards him, her nose attempting to skim along his lower neck towards his shoulder. She had heard of the pack, her brother was the adoptive son of one of the healers. The pack had gone to war with her father. Idly she wondered how the man would react if he found out that she was of Armada blood. The mere name seemed to make others weary. Verdant gaze would watch the mans reaction, curious to see what he would think of her sudden proximity. Despite his shyness and apparent embarrass, she found herself enjoying his company. He was easy to talk to, pleasant and respectful, though maybe a little to respectful for her liking. If he didn't pull away then her crown would lift, a coy smile playing on her lips as she searched his face.

WORDS HERE

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-06-2014, 10:49 PM

Thinking about it now, the fact that he had arrived to late to meet his infamous father, still brought his mind into a depressed state. He'd tried to push that off, focusing on looking for his siblings and being a wolf he felt that his father would be proud of. He spent a lot of time with Emer and her children now, he could only hope that it made Cairo proud, wherever he was. 'I'm sorry to hear about that.' Words pulled from the red woman's jaws. Then she was standing and moving towards him. He stood still, like a statue as she approached. She stopped shoulder to shoulder to him, and he tilted his head to look at her. 'Vahalla I presume?' She questioned, and he nodded slightly. "Yes ma'am." The answer bubbled from his chest- her nose touched his shoulder and froze instinctively, though where her nose connected with his shoulder blazed, like it was on fire. He looked at her, his expression slightly confused, before he'd take a polite step away. "Umm Ms. Sibelle, what are you doing?" He asked, his tone light.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 07:05 PM

Light tones would breech her ears as the man questioned her touch. She would pull away, laughing lightly. Verdant eyes glittered with amusement, her tail swaying lightly behind her, she could make a small circle around him before stopping on his other side. "You are quite the gentleman." But the more time she spent with the man, the clearer it became that this meeting was going nowhere. She would step away from, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Perhaps I'll see you around handsome." With that the woman would walk away, leaving the sweet gentlemen behind her. She wasn't sure that they would meet again, but maybe they would, if they did, she would tease him some more, but they didn't, she wouldn't be upset. Claws clicked against the rock as she finally disappeared from his view, planning on returning home.

-exit-

"Talk" "You" Think