gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-18-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014, 10:02 PM by Bass.)

Exploring was something that this being did well, and this time it brought him to a vast plain. Sniffing the air, he was smart to notice that the boundary of a pack lie pretty close to him. The yearling froze, raising a paw as he surveyed the lands before him. What would it be like to belong to a group of wolves, and to have a place to call your home? He could actually hunt with others and take down large prey. He would no longer have to scavenge for his food or snack on mice and small prey. He would have wolves to protect, and would have those around him to truly care for. How nice would it be to at last have a family after months of being alone?

Bass fell to his rump just outside the markers, not wishing to enter the land without permission. He was curious, but he wasn't stupid. A soft whine passed from his lips as his longing to belong somewhere grew the longer he thought about it. He craved a place to call his own, to grow up with wolves to mentor and guide him. The brute found that he couldn't pull himself away from that marker, but was too afraid to howl and summon someone. So he just sat there and waited. Who knew, perhaps someone would come walk past and see him!

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
05-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Previously chastened for crossing the borders, she was hesitant to do so again. However, het mother had not banned her from passing its edges. She did so at times, sniffing and peering into the distance for any sign that the world beyond was different from the world she knew. rarely did anything new and exciting come grasp her attention but she was vigilant in her attempts. Lucky for her, since today would be different. With her bum-wiggling tail waving noisey shuffle through the undergrowth she would pause as a soft sound entered her attention. She knee it came from the borders and she would stiffle a squeal if excitement as her little body tumbled into view.

She would see the stranger, this wolf and now she really would squeal. Totally without fear she would approach the bigger creature, close enough to touch him and procced to do just that. She would tap a paw against his fron paw and bring it away to stare at it as through expecting something to be on her pad. She would equal again and this time it would be followed by laughter. "What happened to your coat!! Its all drained and pale and stuff!" She giggled. For this truly was her first view of a fully white wolf. Really, other then signy she thought the normal was brown.
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-19-2014, 10:14 PM
For Evelyn: Bass c:

He was watching the lands for anything to magically happen, when this little brown bundle peeled out of the tall grass of the plain. Blinking his golden eyes he couldn't help but chuckle at her. She marched up to him and touched his paw, looking at it like there was something sticky on it. The yearling laughed again, tilting his head and inspecting the little one. Before he could even ask her anything, she demanded to know why he was white. "I was born like that I guess..." He said, pausing and tiling his head. "You look like you rolled in dirt!" He teased, noticing the three shades of brown that made up her little coat. Bass flopped onto her belly, even though he was only a year he still was pretty big compared to her. His tongue lolled out of his mouth as his white tail thumped on the landscape.

Grinning at the little one, he looked up and over her head looking to see if her mother was near by. Maybe she wouldn't like it much if he was here talking to her daughter. Turning his attention back to the green eyes of the pup. "Do you belong to this pack?" He asked, curiosity pooling in his yellow eyes. He really did want to know what it was like in there, and maybe this pup could tell him. Maybe she could even show him around! Well, of course only if he was welcomed. He wouldn't want to intrude on a pack, that would just be plain rude.

Bass realized that he had not yet introduced himself. Gasping softly, his eyes grew wide. "I am so sorry little miss, I didn't tell you my name yet!" How very rude of him that was! Not even stating his name... He scoffed, shaking his head. "My name is Bass. May I know what your name is?" She didn't have to answer, and he would never push her to do so.

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
05-19-2014, 10:35 PM

She was pouting as she looked at him, as through her eyes where telling him to hurry up and delve his secrets to her. When he did spoke she found herself tilting her head and appraising him again. He was born like that? She would have made some remark but he spoke again, pointing out her own coat looked like she had been rolling in mud. She squealed with laughter and dropped to the ground, rolling her back against the earth for good measure as through to say that was exactly what she did. She bounced back to her paws a heartbeat later as he pushed himself onto his belly. Now they where like the same hight!

She giggled again as she flopped onto her on belly directly in front of him and took in his yellow eyes. ?Your really pretty all white? she told him, giggling again. When he got all amazed at forgetting to tell her his name she giggled for the millionth time and swiped at his paw. ?Silly? she scoffed lightly at him and bashed her eyelids his way. ?I'm Cecily? she told him proudly ?Your new girlfriend.?

"words"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-19-2014, 10:53 PM

So many emotions flashed through her little face that it left his mind racing to catch up with it. She was pouting when he was silent, begging him to share his inner thoughts with her. Then she flipped and rubbed her brown back into the earth, proving his point. "See! Dirt makes you brown. Maybe you are white under all that dirt." He said teasingly. So he fell down, meeting her gaze with his level one.

Giggling seemed to be a habit of this little one, and he couldn't help but return a small chuckle in response. Her laughter was contagious, she was a bound of energy she was. She told him that he was pretty, and he lifted up a paw and ruffled her head fur. "Naw, you're the pretty one, even if you're all dirty." She was cute, that was for sure. There wasn't much of an age difference between them, but without anyone else around to keep their eyes on her he found himself growing more protective over this one, as well as taking a liking to her endless energy.

The pup slapped his paw as if scolding him, blinking her sweet little lashes at him when she called him silly. Shock coloured his brown marked face, and he blinked very slowly at the little being. Had he been letting her think that he had a crush on her? She was too small to be worried about that. She stated her name, and he was about to welcome her before she spoke again. Bass sputtered at those words, shock even stronger. "G-girlfriend?" He managed, trying to wrap his head around this pup. "Cecily, little one, don't you think you are too small for that? I'm only a year old!" He said gently, not wanting to hurt this seeming fragile being. "I would be very honoured to be your friend though." Bass said with a smile, trying to ease this to her.

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
05-19-2014, 11:02 PM

She beamed at him proud and happy as he ruffled her coat and pointed out that she was the pretty one. perfect she thought, he would make the perfect boyfriend. But her mention of it seemed to shock him. She would giggle again, she was a tiny little thing, maybe a season old by now and eager with everything the world had to show her. This much bigger wolf, this white washed pretty boy she had found was utterly hers now, of course. She found him first, that meant she got to keep him!

She would simply giggle again at his words of protest, rolling on the ground again till her back was to the earth and her tilted head was looking up at him with big, wide eyes filled with delight. ?So siiiiiilly? she scolded him again, but was pleased with the titbit of information he dropped. He was a year! He wasn't entirely a big alien adult creature, he was half a pup too! ?Thats what I said, Bass!? she pointed out like this was the most obvious thing in the world. ?Girl. Friend.? She pointed to herself ?Girl? she told him like this was a lesson. Then pointed a paw his way. ?friend? she added, and beamed at her logical words.

"words"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-23-2014, 03:46 PM

He had to admit, she was very cute. But she was a 'pinch her cheek' kind of cute, not 'life-long partner' kind of cute. Not just yet, they were both too young to think about that. He watched with a soft smile and she rolled around and called him silly, listening to the lesson that she was teaching him. He was the first to admit that her argument was logical, she was a girl and she was very friendly. He couldn't help but nod his head, his own burn for the logical side of things making it hard to refuse her. He was not easily tricked though, and did not add anything to her statement. He left it up in the air, maybe she would think that it meant she had won this one. From his short year on this earth he had learned that woman like to be right.

The brute rose to his paws, shaking the earth that clung to his pale coat. "Cecily, would you get in trouble if you took me into the pack? I can't very well be a good male friend if I can't be around you." He said, winking at the little creature. He was indeed interested in joining, maybe if Cecily dragged him into the land than she could bring him to the alpha. He was only a year, but he was still strong. He wanted to be around others, and hey, maybe one day they really could be boyfriend and girlfriend once they were older.

Bass smiled down at Cecily, but his gaze soon rose and inspected the area. Still no parents... and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. He didn't want to sneak, but maybe it was the best way. If he howled to join now, someone may think that he is trying to drag the pup off.

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
05-24-2014, 09:56 PM

She studied him critically after her words, judging weather or not he could see the logic behind her words. He seemed to simply nod, accepting it and she beamed even further. She was about ready to prance again and her paws did a little jump beneath her before he would speak again. She turned her eyes up and at him again, a frown pucking her brow as she did so. She certainly noticed his carefully chosen words, but before speaking she bounded to him, until they stood side by side. At which point she rubbed her back up against him, laughing as she did so. ?There! Now you smell just like Valhalla? she pointed out, as through this solved everything. ?Come on, i'm sure as my Boyfriend your allowed in? she would add, still laughing ? feeling like she had been clever with the way she had said boyfriend again.

She rubbed herself against him a few more times, cuddling herself into his warmth as she beamed at him. Just as quickly however she was gone again, bounding from his side and back onto Valhalla territory, at which point she danced along the border. ?Come on! You're Valhalla now!? she would say.

"Speech"
'Thoughts'

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-27-2014, 10:41 AM

He watched with smiling eyes as the little one came up and brushed along his pelt, the scent of both her and the inner dwellings of Valhalla clinging to his coat. She looked like a cat, brushing up and along him. Bass could almost hear her purr, and couldn't help but chuckle at her actions. She was a very cute being, he had to admit that. She then called him her boyfriend, and with a roll of his golden eyes he allowed it. He would give her this one, because she was drastically changing his life. He craved to be around others, and this pack would be the best for him.

Rubbing on him a few more times, the dame bounded off into the lands of the pack. Bass found himself hesitating, something was holding him back. He looked over his shoulder, at his freedom to roam where he wished it. But the call of others was sounding in his ear, as was Cecily's voice. Even though she did not have the authority to accept him into the pack, her words still meant a lot to him. A part of Valhalla... All hesitations left his body, and he bounded after the pup. "A part of Valhalla..." He repeated, a goofy grin wide on his maw.

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
05-28-2014, 03:59 PM

She delighted in what she had found and couldn?t wait to bring him home to her family. She was bouncing at the border, jumping on her paws and waiting for him to come. He seemed hesitant to cross the borders and she giggled at him, beckoning him with her tail. ?finally? she teased as he finally bounded forward and after her. He seemed to think it was very exciting being a part of Valhalla and she could only agree ? her whole life was in this pack, everything she loved and had ever known. A permanent grin upon her maw she rubbed herself up against him a final time to ensure he smelled just like Valhalla. He was hers now! All hers! And a part of this pack that was her family.

?Come on!? she said eagerly, her bum working double time with its happily wiggling, so much so that she could barely walk straight and every so often she would teasingly swipe a paw at him and giggle ? to excited to stay still ?I have to show you off to everyone!? she encouraged as she moved further into Valhalla.

"Speech"

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
05-31-2014, 11:33 PM
Erani Adravendi

Erani padded slowly through her territory, ears swiveling. She hadn?t seen her daughter Lyric, or Chrysanthe lately. Not since the meeting. She was beginning to worry. However, she was distracted by an unfamiliar scent mingling with the pup, Cecily, one of Emer?s girls, on the breeze from the border. Her path turned quickly, paws falling silently as she took in the scents blowing toward her.

She arrived in time to see the male bound across the border, Cecily welcoming him. A short shake of her head rippled the fur at her ruff, and she charged, coming in low and silent. A short burst of a snarl came roaring from her lungs as she attempted to slam her thirty-six inches of height, and one-hundred and thirty pound weight into the trespasser?s shoulder. ?Respect the borders, unless you have been welcomed by a high ranking wolf from my pack, or myself.? Whether or not the male had managed to evade her battering ram attack on him, or was picking himself up off the ground, her eyes turned to Cecily, tail raised to mark her stature. ?And you, young lady, are not allowed to accept wolves into the pack. You are to call an adult, or for me. Am I clear, Cecily Lassair??

Despite her rather daunting appearance, her voice and words were gently given, if with a heavy amount of sternness, to both wolves. Her eyes turned back to the stranger. ?Step back on the rogue side of my borders, and we?ll try that again, young man.? She waited until he had done so, then introduced herself. ?I am Erani Adravendi, Alpha Primary of Valhalla. May I ask who you are?? Deep blue eyes were expectant as she waited for his answer, one ear cocked toward Cecily.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-31-2014, 11:54 PM

Bass laughed when the pup told him that she was going to show him off to everyone. He couldn't wait! It was then that the roar of an angry wolf sounded and he immediately bounded over to the pup and placed his body over hers, flattening himself over Cecily to protect her from whoever was coming this way. His ears were back and he was about to growl, her charge running short of him as he easily shied away. He knew that she wasn't going to run over a pup, but he was ready to defend her. Then the female spoke, and he knew that she was the alpha. Picking himself up off of the brown pup he backed up right away, his ears staying pinned as his body stayed low. He was no coward, but he also wasn't stupid.

She was telling him to step back along the boarder, but he was already almost there when her words sounded. "I was waiting here for someone when Cecily came, she said it would be alright. I am sorry Miss Erani." He said in his baritone, smiling softly at her. He was not very easily shaken. She asked his name, and he was quick to reply. "I am Bass Destruction Lady, pleasure." Looking over at Cecily, he couldn't help but smile softly at the pup. It wasn't her fault, he would never hold it to her.

""

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
06-01-2014, 01:59 AM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:625px; border:3px solid #050000; background-position: top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#050000;">

The young girl danced about her boyfriend in light and excited leaps, her inability to keep her paws still showed in ever movement she made and each breath she took. Her grin was wide and exhilarating as she bragged about showing him off to her world. Next thing she now a white shape was barreling towards them as through set on harm. She flattened herself to the ground in alarm but she need not have since her knight in shining armor was quick to cover her with his own body. Ears flat to her skull she peeked out from behind the mass of bass and eyed the stranger.

She called herself Erani and knew Cecilys name but what her mother had told her of the great alphess wasn't displayed in angry eyes and brisk tone as she told off the yearling Bass and the child Cecily. She bit back the urge to hiss and swipe at the angry woman like a cat. She had never even seen this woman before today and now suddenly she bashed her way into the pups life and threw her weight around over the girls fun. Bass was already moving away from her and back to the border and a soft whine of distress left her lips. "But he's my boyfriend and I rubbed Valhalla on him that means he?s not a stranger anymore?" Her eyes on the white woman as she placed herself submissively on her belly and looked up at Erani. She knew she was being whinny and her next words where soft, apologetic with big eyes.[b] "He's mine now and I just wanted to show him off.." she added in small tones.

"words"

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
06-13-2014, 03:05 PM
Erani Adravendi

As the strange male backed over the border to the proper side, Erani turned her attention to Cecily, one of those calm stares boring into the green eyes of the pup. ?He may not be a stranger to you, but until he is accepted by myself, Surreal, or Sephiroth, he is not a member of Valhalla. He could easily have been a danger to the pack, or to you.? Her eyes turned to Bass. ?However, given your polite manners, and the fact that you don?t make my hackles rise, I doubt you are a danger to us.? She considered his reaction to her abrupt appearance. He had, in that shot moment, put himself between the perceived danger and Cecily. Also, he was a Destruction. Could just be a coincidental match to Song Destruction?s surname, but somehow, she didn?t think so. There was a similarity in his build to Songs, so she decided to let him have a chance.

?Bass Destruction, you did react honorably to my abrupt intrusion. You didn?t know who I was, so you put yourself between Cecily and the danger you perceived. Thus, I will grant you a home in the pack, as an Epsilon of Valhalla. Work hard, and you will rise in the ranks. I should like to see whether you would fit best as a hunter, or a fighter, or even a healer, in due course. I also should tell you that to the far east is a pack led by a Destruction. Song Destruction. I?m not sure if you are related, but I thought you should be aware. We are Allied with Ludicael, Ebony, and Possibly with Olympus, the pack directly neighboring this one. We?ve secured a Peace Treaty with Glaciem, the pack furthest north. Peace treaty or no, be wary around them. Their northerly neighbor is Tortuga, and I haven?t yet had a meeting with the leader of Tortuga to see where we stand. If you run across a Tortugan, be civil, aye?? She paused to let him absorb the information.

Stepping forward, Erani approached the mail, brushing her tail over the male?s shoulder and frame. It was a clear mark of his acceptance, and would be recognized by the wolves in her pack as her mark of approval. ?Welcome to Valhalla, Bass.? Her voice was warm and easy, an as she turned her eyes to Cecily, she smiled. Her head lowered, giving the pup a like lick across the forehead. ?You should check in with your mother soon. Knowing her, she?ll be worried by now.? The smile turned to a grin, before she began padding into the territory, calling over her shoulder. ?Make yourself at home, Bass. My den is that large hill you see at the inner edge of the Plains, covered in trees. You?ll know it when you find it. Should you ever need help, just call for me, or one of the high ranking wolves.?

With that, she padded easily away, tail swaying gently.

-Exit-

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think