ardent

Ellis x Imonde

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 04:40 PM
"...InSaNiTy... The Weight Of The Air Is Torture...

...Psychopathy... Don?t Know Who I Am Anymore...

Yeah, so, Ellis got knocked up by Chant's lovely Imonde. xD There is likely going to be three babies I believe, because they are not part of a pack. I know I will be taking one, and unless Chant changes her mind she won't be taking one. Tryouts will be held for the other baby! Pup pass may be needed if applying. Right now Ellis ran from Imonde and ran into Sverige but at some point she'll be running back into him. xD;; So puppies are going to have influence from daddy {though how much I don't know. Chant would have to speak up on that.}

As for as alignment it could literally go all over the spectrum, just keep in mind lighter aligned pups would still likely be more submissive to Imonde until they got older or unless they ran away, other plot development, etc. So just go whatever? xD And updates as far as plot and whatnot will be added as time goes on. I do not know what last name they would take so... stay tuned for that. xD

Just fill out a form?

Name:
Personality:
Brief Plans:
Anything Else Chant Wants You To Add: {Stay tuned? xD
Designs below!!

<3

...InSaNiTy.. The Illusion Of Ignorance......Try And Stop It From Corrupting...?

-Click For Puppies!-

Sverige

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Quote:? NAME
Braith Sinclair/Cathal
? GENDER
Quote:Male
? DESCRIPTION
Quote:The young man will grow to be a big boy, as large as his father, standing at thirty-eight inches and weigh about one hundred sixty-six pounds as an adult, and will likely be the largest of his siblings. Like his father, his base is greyscaled, being mostly greys and whites, white being most dominant on most of his face, while a darker grey shadows the base beneath his chest and tail, however, the white on his face suddenly is cut off by obsidian marks on the rims of both oversized puppy ears, while it merges at the middle of his neck. Two clear and intelligent green eyes sit in his skull, masked by an even chocolate brown. This same color rests over his two front paws, which are dipped in a russet hue, the left split by a single band of obsidian marks, much like his facial markings. The hind legs are dipped barely by the same russet hue. The young boy is still yet small and chunky, but will grow to be a strong man.
? PERSONALITY
Quote:? CURIOUS & PLAYFUL
The young boy as soon as he leaves the den where he is born, he will be a curious little wanderer, always wishing to explore, and hating the feeling of confinement. Often will he try and lead his siblings outside to explore, by tugging their ears playfully or shoving them slowly but surely. The russet hued boy has a fun-loving side to him, always seeking new adventures and the thrill of his heart beating faster than a running rabbit. He never plays too gently, always thriving for roughhousing with his siblings, even if he is not supposed to.
Quote:? BRATTY & PERSISTENT
He may be adorable, but god is he bratty. He doesn't ever want to do what everyone else wants to do, always wandering to do his own thing. He loves it when others follow him, but is not thought of as a good follower or leader. He will remain persistent in his bratty attitude until he is disciplined, or shown that it can lead to disastrous consequences.
? BRIEF PLANS
Quote:To have him meet his daddy Imonde and be all kawaii and be a momma's boy and be a little sweetheart.
? OTHER THINGS TO BE ADDED BY CHANTY MAYBE
Quote:MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE

Barristan

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 05:03 PM

Name: Bran Cathal

Description: #6

The child can often be described as many shades of brown.

Personality:

Brief Plans:

Anything Else Chant Wants You To Add:

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 08:50 AM
For now I'm going to say put the last name as Cathal, and we'll see if Imonde becomes involved with the puppies or not. xD It's more likely he will, but we'll see.

Also throwing my own thing here, so I can work on it. xD

Name: --- Cathal

Number: #5

Description:

Personality:

Brief Plans: Love on her siblings, be a sweetheart as a pup, and grow to be a jack of all trades {starting with healing}.

Anything Else Chant Wants You To Add: Haven't heard anything yet. xD

Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-15-2014, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2014, 03:23 PM by Ainsel.)
Nevermind.

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 09:29 PM
Okay guys we got in the due date for the pups! They're gonna be born on the 9th of June so the deadline for applications will be June 2nd. Unless Chant changes her mind before then and takes a puppy one other puppy {not including mine} can be made for free! There can still be two other puppies~~ {{Just someone has to pay}}.

Only completed applications will be counted though!!!

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
05-25-2014, 12:23 PM
With only one completed app thus far I have decided Starry will be getting Braith!

It doesn't look like these guys are too popular. xD But that's okay.

Dany if you want Bran if you finish your application he'll be yours!

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2014, 12:15 PM
FREE APPS CLOSED.

If someone still really wants a pup and wants to pay the 150 for the last slot, as Starry and I have the free slots, then they can still apply by the 7th. That is the absolute FINAL day.

Seira

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Just to make a point, Keno, Dany quit Ala a little bit ago.

EDIT: I've decided to give up Braith, as I am already trying for Revenge, and I want to keep my character numbers low for now, so free apps are open again. XD.

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2014, 07:15 PM
Oh? Because Dany was still posting with his other character. :/

...and okies. e_e -Sads.-

Don't think anyone else is going to apply. -Shrugs.- But if anyone is interested they are welcome to apply.

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
06-06-2014, 01:40 PM
tempted :3

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
06-06-2014, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 08:34 PM by Svanerna.)
http://i58.tinypic.com/4kgnxf.jpg
Name: Tyrion

Number: -- i kinda made my own design.. if thats not ok ill pick a number and redo the app

Description: The man would grow to be a tall but slightly skinny wolf. Due to his lack of sight the man gets rare excersize beyond walking. He can not see where he is going, therefore if he went on a run, he would likely run into a tree or something. His legs would be skinny and his muscles would be light. His fur would be thin as his adult pelt grew in. But, he would not be unhealthy. The man would always be healthy and very much alive looking. Though, the one haunting feature on him would be his glossed over eyes. They were a a grass-green color with a silver gloss over them. There is a significant lack of pupil, showing in fact he is blind. But, his fur would be delightful. There would be a lovely mix of earthy tones to match his lovely eyes. His base color would be a deep brown. Along his back would be a darker brown mixed with a ticked layer of black. But, along his chin to the under bits of his tail would be a shade of dark tan which would adorn his legs as well. The man is a creature to see due to his lovely colors, yet he would never be able to see them himself.

Personality: The man would be interesting to say the least. He would grow up to learn to deal with his lack of sight. There would be a significant love for medicine due to his mother. Though, he would never be able to see what he was doing, he would have to learn by scent, touch, and taste. The boy loved to experiment, but at times it would turn bad. Tasting the wrong berry could end up in belly problems or more! But, he would learn his away around things and end up being quite the good medic, for being blind. He would be quite quiet most of the time, but if he really trusts someone he does not shut up! The man can be shy or playful, depending on what happens and who he is with. He uses his senses of scent and hearing to make up for his lack of sight. You could often see him sitting and just listening to everything around him. The boy is sweet to an extent but has some bad trust issues that causes him to be quite distant. There is a lot more to him then meets the eye.

As he grows up he will turn to be a little more thoughtful. He will remember everything. He will memorize all. He will become quite the charmer with his words, but he will still be light aligned on the outside, but resent everyone that can see. He will be everyone's friend, learn all he can learn. Get people to help him. He will turn into a bit of a manipulator, to compensate for his lack of site, which will rarely even phase him in the long run. *this will develop with age and play*

Brief Plans: spend time with his mommy. be a little to adventurous for his own good. not really know why hes blind, thinks everyone is blind at first.

Anything Else Chant Wants You To Add: --

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2014, 07:03 AM
Tyrion is accepted into the litter~~ <333