gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-20-2014, 12:33 PM

Each day the members of the pack that had caught the sickness were getting that bit better, and Dutiron could happily say that his mate was of course included in that list. Admittedly it was also thanks to the help of Covari they had managed to beat the illness but now they could at last truly put this dreadful epidemic behind them and it was a wonderful thought.

There was a pleasant calm that had been brought over the pack following the discovery of the cure, of course they were all getting back to normal life and dealing with important matters but Dutiron was perhaps all the more eager now to make the most of those moments of peace that the Authors found themselves granted with. Now for instance was one of them and with the suggestion of a walk around their home, the couple had now found themselves at the Sunset Falls. There was certainly a winter chill in the evening air but all the more of an excuse to keep close to his mate's side as they walked, not that he needed one really.

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-20-2014, 12:41 PM

The woman would find that she and her mate would have a moment to themselves. She'd been doing very well in getting better, and had really been trying to get herself integrated back into the pack. Taking on a work load her eagerness for her job was no match the eagerness she found in some alone time with her mate. Dutiron had suggested a walk, and she would eagerly accept his proposal.
The pair would find their way from the den, each matching the other's footsteps as they would walk towards the falls. She would walk close to him, enjoying the warmth they shared in the chilly wind of the winter's day. They would eventually round another corner, and come to face the falls.
She would audibly gasp as her eyes took in the frozen water. Giant pillars of ice would rise out of the ground and reach for the heights above. Her paws would stop as she leaned into Dutiron's side. "It's beautiful."

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-20-2014, 12:51 PM

Dutiron savoured every moment he got with his mate, especially these days given how close he had come to losing her. It was a horrific thought, one he cared to try and forget though there was no denying that the fear had hit him a few times during the struggles to find a cure. He'd tried to stay strong, but Gods it was tough without Novel standing tall at his side. He hadn't known then what he would do if he was to lose her and still hoped now that never would such a day come for him to have to learn.

Such morbid thoughts thankfully were banished from his mind now though, simply the peaceful world around them and Novel at his side were the only things he would allow himself to focus upon. He was truly a happy man in that moment and as they came to a stop before the icy towers he would lick his mate lovingly. "It is." He agreed though a small smile formed on his features as his mismatched eyes moved their focus to her. "But, although a clich?, it's not as beautiful as the sight before me now though."

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-20-2014, 01:14 PM

Both of their roles during the epidemic had been difficult to the pair. Novel had fought for her life while her mate looked out for the pack and provided for her. She might not have made it had he not been there to look out for her.
He would guide her along, the two of them finding the frozen falls together. While she had become occupied by the ice formations Dutiron would focus on her. She would feel his gentle kiss, and her attention would find its way back to him. She felt a warmth within her that would defy the winter's cold. A blush would appear on her pale cheeks at his corny words, "But, although a clich?, it's not as beautiful as the sight before me now though." Her eyelashes would bat mischievously as again she pressed herself against him. A giggle would answer his flirtatious words, "What a charmer you are, Dutiron." She would push her head under his chin affectionately.

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-20-2014, 01:42 PM

Though Dutiron had seen the love his parent's shared for each other he had also seen the obsession that had brought such pain to his sister Arelahn and the way that Dubara, his other sister had simply ran from all kinds of love it seemed. Never once had he thought of himself falling in love back then and certainly never dreamed of that love continuing just as strong years later. There was no denying how glad he was that he had found such love though, his life probably in fact most certainly would have been incredibly dull and lonely without Novel at his side.

The smile would remain in place as Novel responded and snuggled into him. Perhaps he was a little more of a charmer now though he certainly hadn't always been. No, their initial realisation and confession of feelings had been nothing short of awkward really a simple man terrified that he was making the biggest mistake of his life as he attempted to comfort his alpha. Of course looking at them now it instead could be considered his best choice instead. "I only speak the truth, my love" He responded softly.

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-20-2014, 02:12 PM

Novel scarcely had anything to base her love upon. Her father had practically forced Poem to marry him, and it could be easy to say there was no love at all. Poem had been more of a captive that had learned to obsess over her captor. It was a wonder that Novel could grow and find her own way in life with how dark a start she had been given at first. She could forget her parents relationship however, to focus on her own. She and Dutiron had been given a second chance, and she would not squander it.
Her mind would also wander to when she had confessed her love to him, the odd feelings the two of them had shared as well as the awkwardness of it. Their relationship had smoothed considerably. She'd lived with him long enough that the two of them had become even more of two halves of a whole. "I only speak the truth, my love" She would rumble under his chin, enjoying the close contact she would have with him. "I'm sure I would perish with out you." she would laugh lightly, nuzzling him again.

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-20-2014, 03:16 PM

It had sickened Dutiron when he had learned of Series' treatment of Novel and even more so as he began to know her more and fell for her. It was astounding how different she was to him, and a true sign of the strength she had. And yet here she was stating that she would perish without him. He had always considered himself the weaker of the two, perhaps not physically but mentally he had always believed that she the more determined and courageous.

"Well I have some good news for you then, as I'm not going anywhere." He declared, right in this moment he would stay here with her and for the rest of his life his heart would certainly stay with her as well. "Though my reasons may be selfish, I would perish as well." Fortunately they had never crossed such a bridge and it seemed wouldn't ever have to either though if Novel had ever truly wished to leave him the man probably wouldn't have been selfish enough to make her stay really though it would kill him to see her leave.

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-20-2014, 03:27 PM

They really were far from being each other's twin. The way they were raised and who they grew up with seeming so vastly different. She would try and put memories of Series and his mate from her mind. She didn't want to be like that, and she didn't want to spread her father's ideals any either. She would hope that his way of life had died with him, she couldn't count on her siblings though. Many of them had harbored a darkness within their hearts she thought might have overtaken them.
With Dutiron though she could forget her past, and she could focus on their future. She knew that she could never leave him by choice. "Well I have some good news for you then, as I'm not going anywhere." Though he had made such declarations before it didn't stop a flutter of butterflies to well up within her gut. A girlish nervousness waking within her as she sat next to the man of her dreams. "Though my reasons may be selfish, I would perish as well." Truly they were soul mates. She couldn't explain them any other way. Thoughts of the future would catch her up. What did he have planned? What did she have planned?
With a gust of wind the woman would find a chill going up her back, the feeling making way for her heat to be remembered once more. She'd not thought of having any more children. With their second litter she had found complete happiness in herself and her mate. She felt a need for him though that was hard to ignore, and she knew he had noticed the season that was upon them. "What kind of future do you see for us, Dutiron?" Her voice was quiet, but curious. What was he thinking?

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-20-2014, 03:42 PM

The two had spent so long together now they were a bigger presence in each other's lives than their parents had been. They had fallen in love at a young age and now ageing their love had certainly not lessened at all and Novel's description was simply perfect. Ahlon had certainly encouraged the belief of soul mates, perhaps not been quite so intelligent when it came with trying to pair them but if anyone was a model for that belief it certainly could be Novel and Dutiron.

To be honest Dutiron hadn't thought a lot about the future, the only thing he was sure of was that it simply had to have Novel in it. There'd once been a time he thought he'd never leave Ahlon and now here he was in Ludicael instead, at that point he thought he wouldn't lead again and yet he and Novel had found themselves in a position of power once more. The future clearly was unexpected in many elements.

The scent of Novel's heat had certainly been present the entire time, more obvious now as the wind wrapped around them but even so his thoughts for the future still wouldn't quite echo his mate's just yet. "I'm not sure." He would respond to his mate's words honestly though tone still warm. "The present has certainly taken us down paths I wouldn't have expected, probably best not to try and predict the future."

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-20-2014, 04:18 PM

He was obviously not as aware of her condition as she was, as she sat beside him admiring the scenery around them she could hardly keep her paws to herself. She would be a good girl though, thoughts of children would not play in her mind, rather that of a night of pleasure with her mate. The time alone was marvelous, and she knew she hadn't enjoyed such a time with him since before Song handed them the pack.
He would go on to answer her softly, "I'm not sure. The present has certainly taken us down paths I wouldn't have expected, probably best not to try and predict the future." He was right, of course. She had not had any major thoughts for the rest of their lives. She had certainly not planned to ever leave their home. And certainly hadn't expected taking a pack from their estranged daughter. Life was full of unexpected turns. Should she even worry about the probability of pregnancy? "I'm just glad I've been able to spend it with you."

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-21-2014, 03:32 PM

A man in love, such thoughts did find their way into his mind at times though it certainly wasn't usual of him to make the first move, even after all these years with Novel. He too would of course enjoy the night that Novel was planning though without her thoughts being shared in a slightly clearer manner he wouldn't take the hint an act upon their attraction to one and other though the feelings were of course still as strong as they had ever been.

He would smile once more at her words, the same thoughts echoing in his own mind. There was not a moment he regretted their relationship and he doubted such a feeling would ever emerge. "Me too." He responded, shifting his head to place a loving lick upon Novel's before returning to their previous position.

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-21-2014, 03:57 PM

It wasn't often he would ask her to be with him, she had been the one to ask him to have a family with her the very first time. Now, they were older and she knew him well enough to know that she would need to make the first move. She would smile mischievously, nuzzling him again as she pushed herself closer. He would kiss her softly as he agreed about her sentiment, "me too." She would rumble happily as her gaze found his own, she would bat her lashes playfully. "We should heat the night up," her eyebrows would raise coyly. "Come on." She would part their bodies, her form trotting ahead as she beckoned him to chase her.
Novel's brilliant milky banner would be held proudly as she looked back over her shoulder at him. She would wink suggestively before returning her attention to the path ahead. She was headed for the top of the falls. Her heart was racing as she went, the excitement welling up within her. It felt so dangerous and romantic. The alphess would wag her tail slowly, doing her best to litter the trail with her sweet scent before he caught her once again.

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-21-2014, 04:08 PM

Though he was comfortable to sit a while longer, Novel apparently had other ideas however pulling away from him her chocolate gaze briefly meeting his own. Her little verbal hint was subtle though enough for the idea to begin to spark in his own mind. She however wouldn't stay there, as he rose she would begin to walk making it harder for him to close the distance between them once more.

For a moment he would watch her, though as she cast the glance over her shoulder he would be on the move, quick to follow her. The message had certainly gotten through to him now though apparently Novel had a few more games to play first as she continued to move, the distance remaining between them for now as he followed behind her. What was she planning now?

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-21-2014, 04:28 PM

He would watch her for a moment, taking his time to succumb to her game. She would not set her eyes back on him for long before her mate would find his way towards her. She would expect to feel his teeth upon her tail, gently tugging as he caught up with her. However his form was a bit behind her as she maneuvered up to the top of the falls. Her feet would perfectly navigate the thin trail leading to the frozen river.
She would find herself at the top, she could see almost the whole territory from where she stood. She would grin like mad, her dark gaze looking to find Dutiron's form behind her. She would look from him back out to the expanse of land before her. Healed lungs would fill with a giant gulp of air, her words booming from her lips as she yelled over the territory. "I LOVE DUTIRON" as the last syllable left her she would find herself giggling uncontrollably.

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-21-2014, 04:44 PM

The walk would continue as Novel led the pair up towards the top of the falls. The view would likely be lovely from up there, he hadn't actually taken a look himself yet though the view of Ludicael was hardly what he wished to focus on now and he had certainly gotten the impression that it wasn't quite what Novel was interested in either and yet still she would continue and obediently and longingly he would follow.

With nowhere else left to go she would eventually stop and Dutiron would reach her side, he would press himself close to her, and further loving licks would be placed upon her coat. The affection however wouldn't last long at all however as suddenly his mate would let out a loud shout, the volume certainly startling the man slightly.

Never had either of them made such declarations, at least not quite so loudly anyway though now she was giggling in that childish and sweet manner that so few had the opportunity to hear. "A little warning might be nice before shouting like that my love." He informed her, a playful wince still upon his face to exaggerate his point. "I do love to hear your voice, I wouldn't want to lose that joy." Though through his little joke the smile had once more returned to his face. Up here he'd feel no embarrassment though facing the pack later he would possibly feel a little foolish if any had heard the shout.

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-21-2014, 05:12 PM

He would find his way to her side, his loving affection not lost on her as she took in her breath of air. As she shouted to the wind her mate would jerk back, her giggle filling the air after her outburst. "A little warning might be nice before shouting like that my love." She would continue giggling as she turned to see his face. So girlish would her actions be as she nuzzled up more closely to Dutiron. A mock look of concern would paint her features, "I do love to hear your voice, I wouldn't want to lose that joy." Her features would soften, as a sensual kiss would be placed on his muzzle. "As long as you're with me."
Her mischievous grin would return as she found her attention focused on her mate and how utterly alone they were right then. The wind was blowing their fur and nothing but the sky could see them. She would push her head under his chin and wrap around his shoulder, her paws would draw her forward and she would slide her body over his chest. She would slow when her rump was pressed against his collar bone. Again she would look back to him excitedly, the warmth in her veins turning to a fire. "And you fill always bring me joy, Dutiron." She would whisper with husky undertones. She would be his forever.
-fade?-

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-21-2014, 05:32 PM

His mock pain would be met with a mock concern, the game could continue though it wasn't necessary nor particularly wanted in the moment. The moment had grown more serious again now anyway, the games cast aside. "Always." He declared simply, he never wished to leave her ever, it had been torture those moments he had needed to to dull her fear as hallucinations took over. They had a lot of making up to do for that time and this was one way to do so.

The scent and her actions were certainly too much. No longer could he hold off the excitement and growing urges. Further kisses would be placed upon her as she manoeuvred around him. "I do hope so. It'd be selfish of me to have all the joy" He responded, his doubts had certainly gone now, though initially the man had wondered if he truly was enough for this perfect woman.

-fade-