Soleon

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Soleon
Quote:
Okay so, Soleon is being re-adopted out. He's been gone from ala since he was like...8 months old, and so there's so much you can make up to fill the time. Soleon was pretty close with his brother Gael and had an amusing relationship with Azalea. Also, he's an male Adravendi, and though he is not a direct blood, there's definitely purpose there. If you would like to play Soleon please reply to this thread with a Roleplay sample of 300 or more words. That is all I am requiring; you may re-write the personality and appearance as you wish when you get him.

Hades

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Screw it, I cannot resist temptation anymore. XD

Home... Home... It was where he belonged, but yet the child had left his parents, disappearing to where no wolf should know, a mere ghost of memory, until now. Here he stood, brown pads on the edges of a territory of a pack he once knew... Valhalla. He wished it upon himself to give a call of summoning, but no voice should come from his throat, instead a gentle sobbing sound. "What had I left for? Why did I? I don't know anymore..." The poor boy was broken, shattered into smithereens of the cheerful boy he was before. Now he was just a shell of his former self, a silent and solemn brute, almost grown into his full size.

"I wonder if my siblings got along without me... Did they even care?" Once again, the young brute was sobbing, disappointed with himself at what he had done, over a pathetic adventure. Should he find the courage to howl for the appearance of someone to accept him into Valhalla, he would declare himself to be loyal, and would stay with the pack, even if it did crumble. "As if it would..." At these words, the tanned boy gave a small chuckle of amusement at himself. Who knew what had happened since his disappearance as a pup. His excitement would only be quelled by the sight of his sister, Azalea, and Cael. Now they were all two years old, two years they have been apart. So much would have to be caught up upon. "I think I'm ready... to go home..." Today would be his day... A howl would elicit from his inky lips, miscolored orbs silencing them, his head throwing back, allowing a melodic song to come, reverberating in the silence of the winter air. "I'm ready." Inky lips spread in a warm smile, as he awaited his call to be answered, hopefully.

"Speech."

You can't see speech very well on the new green Python skin, btw

August

gems
size
build
player
06-23-2014, 09:39 AM
I don't need this. Skip me. Maybe.