Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-29-2014, 10:46 PM

He had been spending a bit of time with Sib since he had created his pack, but a lot of it had been in the presence of others as she stood beside him. Only once in this land, hours before calling his meeting to create Solstice had the two had a chance to play together. Even the memory of that moment brought heat to his cheeks, he had been closing to losing himself to his emotions when Sib was simply to important to him to sabotage as he almost had before.

But despite his worry over his own control he enjoyed spending time with her too much to turn it down, and as he scouted out the new lands for Solstice he found that he could not do this without her, so he could not alienate her either. She was beginning even to enter into his dreams these days, although he would never tell a saw exactly what came to pass in them. He had woken from one with her in it this morning and was now stretching out his paws and looking out of his den to see the beginning of the day. He would rise and exit after only a moment and immediately would set out in search of his Alpha Secondary.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2014, 10:56 PM

It wasn't often that she was alone. Either Ekko was beside her, or she was beside Cru in front of the rest of the pack. She had spent the night alone in her den, sprawled out peacefully, but her dreams were restless. She hadn't spent any time alone with Cru since he had first called, and she missed it. There had been no denying the desire that flooded her system while they romped in the forest, but she couldn't give in that day, not so soon, she needed time. But it seemed the man was no so willing to give her time. His call would echo through the walls of her den, bringing her to her feet in a rush. Slipping from her den, she would take a moment to stretch, leaving behind the sleep and stiffness in her bones. She would traipse across her new home, slowly growing accustom to the terrain and soon she would find herself before Cru. A sleepy smile tugged at her lips, though fully healed, permanently scarred to serve as a constant reminder of her loss. "Good morning." She would stretch once more before shaking out her pelt, still trying to rid herself of sleep. Muscles would quiver for a moment before she shook out her pelt, settling each hair into its proper place before finally standing still.

WORDS HERE

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-30-2014, 12:00 AM

Before long he would see the form of Sib moving towards him, he found himself wondering what would need doing this fay but pushed it aside for the moment, he could worry about all that later, first he wanted to spend some time with Sibelle. ?Sib, good morning? he would reply back warmly as she stopped before him. It seemed sleep was still upon her and he could hear it in her voice. He would chuckle fondly as she stretched and shook out her coat, giving her a moment to sort herself. When she was done he would rise off his hunches and move fully from his den. The morning held the promise of a bright day and already it becoming warm and welcome.

?Want to go for a walk?? he would ask her, stretching for a moment himself, dragging out his front paws stretching out the limbs. He would finish then and look to her to see her approval or disaproval of the idea.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 12:24 AM

He would chuckle at her sleepiness but atl offered a warm good morning, and from the looks of it, he had just recently woken up himself. At the back of her mind she would wonder what had him calling her so soon after waking, not that she minded nor would she complain. He would stretch as well, rising from his den before approaching, a question dangling from his lips. She would smile and nod, curious to know what he had in store. "Sure." She would comply easily, waiting for him to lead the way before following beside him. The idea of lounging in the sun sounded rather appealing as well but she wouldn't suggest the idea until they found a sunny place. With each passing minute her body would awake, springing to life with her sudden activity. It didn't take long for her to become very aware of his presence, her body reacting almost immediately against her will. She didn't understand the hold he had on her and yet she wasn't willing to give it up just yet. She would move along with quiet grace that had returned shortly after her most recently crowning. Though she was only secondary, it felt good to once again reign supreme over a pack, though she didn't share this thought, her attention focused solely on the man beside her.

Speech,

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-30-2014, 12:31 AM

She would easily agree to the prospect of a walk and the two would head off after a moment. He found his steps taking him towards their new lands without concious thought. He still felt drowsy form his sleep and the warm sun did little to lessen it. More over his dreams still clung to his memories and he couldn't help but cast a sideways glance at his companion before turning back to the direction they walked in. heat had already begun to rise in his cheeks and he knew he would never give voice to the memory of his dream. There was silence between them both for a moment, but a companionable one that spoke of an easy friendship.

Although it wasn't entirely easy, considering their past disagreement and his own body that seemed determined to relive them. ?Sorry if I woke you Sib, partly I wanted to talk more about the warrior and potential threats. You seem pretty sure that something is going to come our way, is there something I should know, or just a gut feeling?' he found himself voicing his biggest concern, well aside from the one that involved Sib of course. He was also thinking that Sib should meet Ahmose today, so they they could all three decide how to deal with their warriors.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2014, 09:37 PM

They would walk in silence for a moment, but when Cru broke the silence, he would first apologize and then voice his concern about potential threats. She wouldn't answer right away, mulling over the thought before answering. "When I took Arcanum, I was only keeping it until Cataleya return, if she returned. And if she does, I imagine she's going to be pretty pissed that her pack now belongs to someone else." She would be the first threat if the silver woman ever returned, she would shake her head slowly, remembering the cold distance that mingled with the power that surrounded the woman. She was definitely not one to cross. "And i didn't mean to be overly dramatic about it, but there will always be threats from those who dislike us, or those who want this pack. It's better to be prepared than scrambling last minute. I just want to see that our warriors are capable fighters, and everyone is able to defend themselves." She would take a breath before continuing. "The woman I fought when she challenged for Arcanum, she was ruthless, and an excellent fighter. As of right now, I doubt any of these wolves would survive against her. I just think we should be prepared for the worst should it come, but we don't need to dwell on it and make everyones lives miserable." Shoulders would lift in a shrug before she finally stopped talking and turned to look at Cru, her expression neutral and relaxed.

Speech,

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
08-06-2014, 10:28 PM

After his concern they would walk a moment longer and Cru would appreciate the thought she seemed to be giving it. Already the boy had learned to listen well when Sib spoke, because everything she said held advice he could not do without. So when she did speak he would walk with his eyes upon her, soaking in the words she gave him. She explained that she herself might cause a problem with her presence alone, but Cru wouldn't have it any other way, she was a part of this pack and they would deal with Cat together if the need arose.

She would go on then to explain a more general need for the security of preparation, and put in that light he could not disagree. ?Alright, that all makes sense to me. I'm half thinking I should have put you in charge of the warriors? he laughed, she seemed to have a mind for thinking ahead and he knew she was a fighter. ?But im glad tyo have you by my side? the boy hoped his blush didn't show. ?Although I would like you to fight the Elites before they can become such' he would conclude."Speech"
'thoughts'

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2014, 11:19 PM

He would listen, as always, his eyes carefully studying her as she spoke. She didn't mind the spotlight, having others watch her as she spoke, it was in her blood, it was part of her being.Fight mingled with her very DNA, there was no doubt that she would die fighting. So when he agreed to take the necessary precautions she was overjoyed and she felt a swell of relief wash over her. She would laugh along with him, entertaining the idea briefly. Either way she would play a role in their warriors training. When he spoke again, she would look momentarily surprised but soon a wicked smile curled her features. "Oh I would be happy to." Her tones would darken briefly with the prospect of battle, even if it was just to prove their worth. Ever since her last fight, the thrill of battle appealed to her more and more. She would certainly not turn down the opportunity. It was a win win situation, she got to fight and their warriors had to prove themselves capable. It soothed her worries when he said nothing about Cataleya, it was a distant issue that may not even occur, but he didn't appear to mind. Limbs would continue to keep her beside him, her pace lazy, he didn't say they had any place important to be so there was no need to rush.

Speech,

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
08-07-2014, 05:05 PM

Sibelle was truly showing her colours in the times past Solstice's creation. She was a warrior, and a queen right to her bones. She had the strength of it and the knowledge and a certain fire in her veins that he could only describe as fit for a warrior queen. He had already decided that this rule was an equal one, he could not call such a woman his second after all. The day was slowly making progress since he had woken here and they had walked a good distance over Solstice by this point. A selfish part of his mind told her he hadn't called her for worry of what Solstice might be facing or to talk strategy, but because he wanted to spend time with her.

He wanted to hear her talk, the sound of her voice soothing, reassuring and undoutably true. He wanted to see the fire in her eyes like he could right now, that burning with the talk of fighting that had him believing she could take on the world and win. ?Settled then, they have to spar you, and I don't think its necessary for them to beat you? he laughed, thinking they would never have any elites if that was the case ?Just to do well enough that you think them worthy of the task?? He put it like a question, not wanting to get on her toes with a responsibility he asked of her.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2014, 11:25 PM

They would walk for sometime, crossing a large portion of the territory in what seemed like no time at all. No matter the topic at hand, she enjoyed being in his presence. But it wasn't something she was wiling to share just yet, she wasn't ready to risk being hurt. No matter how she acted or ruled as a Queen, their mishap had altered her in an irreversible way. She was still the same woman, the same ruler, some things would never change. But when it came to matters of the heart, she found herself dancing across a thin line, being careful of when to cross it and how. No matter what, she knew that Cru would hold a special place in her heart until the end of time. He was someone that could always make her smile, make her laugh and just overall make her day better.

A smirk curled her features as a bubble of laughter rolled off her tongue. She didn't think she would be able to beat every single one of them, but those that did would hold a special place with her, only they would be considered the best of the best. Those that lost, well, she would determine if they needed more training or not. The woman had no issue telling someone that they needed more training, especially if they were going to be in charge of training other members. Their warriors needed to be the best of the best, not some half assed warriors that could barely defend themselves. "We had better hope they make a good impression thread." She would send a wink this way, her tones only half serious and half teasing.

Speech,