size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-15-2014, 12:48 PM
CODE

Dark chocolate paws would carry him forward in search of his love, the day after they'd confessed their love and he would wonder when Novella would want to tell her family of their decision. He had gone out to do his daily hunts, not wanting to leave her side but knowing that he couldn't shirk his responsibilities. Especially now. He still wanted to make a good impression with her parents, still not realizing what a futile task that would be in the coming weeks. Still for now he would walk with a smile on his face and a new spring to his step that hadn't been there twenty four hours ago.
In his opinion his duties had taken much too long that day, and he found himself having trouble focusing as he only wanted to think about her. Eventually he'd done what he could and fed those that needed, but now he would move quickly to be back in her arms. He would hope that she'd found her way back to her den, it wouldn't have done any good for someone to go looking for her and think she'd left the territory. His dark ears would prick forward, fire and ice gaze searching for her familiar form.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-15-2014, 03:36 PM

It had been wonderful waking up that morning with Frith at her side. There was no rude awakening, just the gentle thud of the falls and the rainbows once more reflecting off of the crystals within their cave. It had been persuading themselves to actually leave their secret space and get back to the pack and any duties that had been the difficult part. She could have quite easily spent the entire day there cuddled up with him and at that point she hadn't even thought about sharing the news with her family.

Upon parting she had realised that some point soon she would have to tell them. Satu who had practically shoved her into it before even meeting Frith would likely understand and be incredibly happy for her, she got the feeling too that Symphony would be supportive it was everyone else in the family that she was a little more cautious about and perhaps for the first time she found herself almost wishing she wasn't part of Ludicael, could have brought Frith back after they had already been together for a good deal of time and introduced him not as the rogue they had seen him as originally but as her mate.

To be honest the day apart from Frith had been awful today. Not just because she wished to spend time with him, but because a part of her half expected that somehow the news would spread and either one of them could be targeted by judgemental stares and questions as to why she hadn't told them. Of course no such thing happened though she was still relieved as his chocolatey form would approach later that day. She would emerge and happily rush forward to greet him, happily nuzzling him as though it'd been days not mere hours since they'd last seen each other.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-15-2014, 09:42 PM

Truly it had been a feat leaving their cavern earlier that day, every sense in his body screamed for him to stay by her side. He couldn't let himself shirk his duties though, no matter how much it would pain him to leave her side. There were only a few more weeks of their punishment left, he would not leave her side after that.
Though his hunting had been rather slow to begin with he would finish with enough energy to want to do something that day. An idea had been forming in his head, he hadn't been practicing his sparring at all since he'd lost his mother. He had only known Novella so long, and was curious if she was interested in such activities. He used to spar with his mother almost every day when he was younger.
The whole day he had been plagued with thoughts of these next moments, Novella's brilliant gaze and the soft feeling of her next to him. She would m=nuzzle him excitedly and he would return the affection, holding her tightly and still not convincing himself she was real. That the past twenty- four hours had totally changed his life. "Hello, beautiful. It doesn't seem like you've missed me that much." He would mumble into her fur, burying his features into her scruff.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-16-2014, 03:13 AM

Now nearing the end of the punishment the days seemed to be going somewhat slower. In truth though, Novella found she cared little about being limited to the pack lands, just as long as she had Frith close by, there to spend time with she didn't mind too much. It was his punishment that was keeping him busy and keeping them apart. She of course still had little things to do, revision various duties though today her mind hadn't been able to focus upon a single thing, simply thinking about their night in their cave and awaiting the moment that she could see Frith again.

She cared little that they were in the open that at any moment those fears she'd had today could very well come true, someone in the family could find out about them without she and Frith having been the ones to tell them. Of course the main two she worried about were her parents, so caught up in everything Frith hadn't actually told her the good news that he had been invited to help her father with a hunt for the Drafts of the pack, though it'd likely set her mind a little at ease to know they were accepting him now.

She would happily tuck her head beneath his chin as he nuzzled into her scruff and a small scoff would sound at his comment. Of course she had missed him, it surprised her to be honest how much she had missed him, she had certainly always been attached to her family but this was new and different and she still found that she craved him. "Of course I've missed you." She would respond simply, it was silly to assume otherwise.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-16-2014, 06:11 AM

Their affections were unabashed as he brought himself near to her, his thoughts not on the possibilities of getting caught. He knew though, that his sweet mate would need to tell her family soon. He didn't want to be sneaking behind their backs, and it was joyous news was it now? After all of the loss the pack had suffered as of late they deserved to celebrate a wedding, right? He would leave the telling up to her though, whenever she was ready he would be there to back her up. He also needed to tell her about the run in with her father, the timing hadn't really been right yet, but he'd get there.
His punishment was almost over, and with it he would earn Dutiron's respect, albeit rather slowly. With the pack hunt though, he would look forward to impressing him even more. He hoped. He really had no idea how her parents would react to finding out the two were now a couple. Still, he would try not to think about such times, the uncertainty was too much for him to handle.
Novella's form would fit under his chin easily, comfortably, and perfectly. There wasn't another place he could have imagined being than right there with her. It would be hard if she decided that her parents needed to wait longer, he didn't want to spend his nights away from her. Sharing her den while her parents were still in the dark seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. He would hear her scoff at his comment, a little chuckle falling from his lips "I couldn't tell with the exuberant greeting," he'd continue to nuzzle her, obviously not having enough of her that day would stall his intentions greatly. "What have you been doing today?"

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-16-2014, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2014, 06:51 AM by Novella.)

There was certainly no denying that her parent's had to be told and whilst she wasn't purposefully avoiding telling them, she felt it wonderful news after all, she still felt that she would have to pick her moment carefully, it was also big news after all. There were certainly no regrets though and hopefully Frith wouldn't even for a second entertain the idea that she was in anyway ashamed of him. Confessing her feelings to the boy himself hadn't been all that easy, though she had even less of an idea on how to tell her parents.

She would forget about those worries for now, it wasn't like they had been hiding it for weeks but for less than 24 hours. Now she wanted to enjoy some time with her mate, it mattered little what they were doing. "You mean aside from waiting for you?" She would ask rhetorically. "Not all that much, you've been far busier I'm sure." She wouldn't bore him with her failed tasks of the day.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-16-2014, 07:21 AM

He little snuggles meant the world to him, and he was so glad to have her there to administer them. Physical contact had been hard to break, and now that familiar feeling of not being close enough would return. He needn't worry about her family getting the news, he knew that Novella has just waiting for the right time. With their current history with her parents he really couldn't blame her. He would listen as she answered, obviously not having experienced much excitement since they had last been together. She was right, he had been rather busy earlier in the day. Now was her time though, and he would focus all of himself on her. He would chuckle at her comments, "Well, since it sounds like you have need of being productive today," He would back away from her now, wanting to slide his forehead to hers, "Would you do me the honor of being my sparring partner?"

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-16-2014, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2014, 07:30 AM by Novella.)

Although it was rather bad really, she couldn't help but smile back as he chuckled at her quiet day and began to suggest she needed something productive. Frith was quite right, though she certainly wouldn't have minded another quiet afternoon in their cave. Unlike Novella though, Frith had an actual idea that was useful for them. She hadn't actually yet had much sparring practice, it was likely due to her mother's pregnancy though she wouldn't fault the woman for that at all, the new siblings would surely be an exciting new addition to the family and in the mean time, aside from those rare occasions when she missed them, the healing lessons could easily continue with no strain upon Novel.

Though she knew not how experienced Frith was, nor what his previous sparring routine had been Novella certainly wouldn't deny his request. She would withdraw her head from his momentarily, moving to lick the side of his muzzle. "Of course I would" She responded. "I may not be very good though." She opted to warn him of that fact right away.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-16-2014, 03:38 PM

Had she given any protest and asked to just spend the afternoon in the rainbow cave Frith didn't think he would have really given much fight to his current plan. It was a magical place, and he enjoyed quiet time with her. They could go after, maybe stop at the hot spring to work out the kinks in their muscles. They needed to get dirty first though. Novella would retreat, but not without a kiss to soothe the pain of separation. "Of course I would, I may not be very good though." He would kiss her back and then shake his head, it didn't matter what skill level she was, he was rusty after the weeks of misuse his muscles had been receiving. You used many different muscles from hunting to fighting. "It doesn't matter how good you are, I'm just excited to be able to move." Of course he meant in a fighting sense that he hadn't moved. He was ready to get in that mindset again, "Do you want me to teach you a little before we start?
"
His head would tilt curiously, exactly how much did she know?

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2014, 02:57 PM

Novella couldn't help but smile softly at his enthusiasm and eagerness to spar. If her skills and lack of experience didn't matter then of course she was happy for any excuse to spend with Frith. He would have yet another idea first however, soon speaking with the suggestion that he could try teach her a little more first. Once again, though an excuse may not have been needed at all, anything chance to spend time with him would be eagerly taken. She would nod her head in response to his offer. "Yes, I think I would like that." A lesson for fighting was long overdue anyway really.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-17-2014, 05:08 PM

He didn't think he needed any kind of excuse to spend time with his Novella, he was through with his chores for that day, he had every right to spend that free time with her. He could understand being a little weary of spending every waking moment together, but they wouldn't be keeping this a secret forever. She would eagerly accept the proposal of a little refresher before anything incredible started happening. He would try and go back to those first few lessons his mother had given him. "Okay, well. Say we were about ready to fight, what would you do?" He would tilt his head slightly, watching her to see what kind of defenses she would put up if any.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 05:02 AM

Defences. She had begun to cover these with Song early into her stay in Ludicael, she hoped now that she would be able to remember the things that she had been taught though certainly had faith that Frith would be able to help her if there was anything serious that she had forgotten. On cue she would move her feet out a little more, bending slightly and trying to distribute her balance evenly. She wouldn't stare at her paws today as she had done upon initially learning, but she would instead try to trust herself a little more. "Try to balance your weight evenly" She would explain as she moved, just in case it actually looked nothing like what she was attempting to do. She would look now to Frith for some reassurance that she had done the right thing.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-18-2014, 09:19 AM

slight pp hope you don;t mind, let me know if i should change it.

He would watch her easily as he saw the concentration come over her features, it must have been an incredible amount of time since she'd done any kind of sparring. She was focusing so hard it was hard for him to keep in the amused chuckle that wanted to escape. He'd manage to keep himself serious, he didn't know what he'd do if he hurt this girl's confidence. He had to admit though, once she'd gotten it her balance looked beautiful "Try to balance your weight evenly" She would explain, he wondered if for himself or for her. He'd just let her see the encouraging smile on her face, nodding as she looked to him for that essential guidance. "Looks good so far, but what would you do if I.. bit your ear?" He would move his features swiftly, opening his jaws and furrowing his brows. His fierce appearance would accompany the snarl that left his throat, a crazed appearance would lunge for Novella's pale left ear. As he went to rip off her ears the boy would stop suddenly, closing his jaws more and going to nibble the flesh delicately. She had done as he wished, her ears had falling instinctively to her head to protect them. "Ears down, good." he'd match her practice of exercising vocalizing techniques. "There's a lot you can do to protect your face. Narrow your gaze, so your eyes are less likely to get hurt." He'd demonstrate for her, while simultaneously pulling his lips back. "Expose your teeth, it looks scary and you'll be more prepared to counter attacks. It will also help from resulting in bloody lips." His words would sound odd as he refrained from using his lips.

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 10:11 AM

Unlike Frith her upbringing had certainly be more relaxed when it came to learning and even as she had begun to practice these things the lessons still hadn't been quite as regular as she may have liked she definitely lacked the practiced skill with her manoeuvres that many had and it would likely take a few more regular lessons before such things came easier to her.

Natural instincts needed to be trusted a little more it seemed however. She would flinch slightly at the sudden change in Frith's expression and the snarl, whilst not really aimed to hurt her, it would shock her all the same, only ever having seen the boy so peaceful and loving in his expressions, this would take her off guard though naturally before she'd even realised it her ear had pulled back just as he had hoped for her to do. The motion however wouldn't even be acknowledged by her until Frith calmed once more and spoke.

He would then go on to explain and demonstrate other defences she could use, simple little expression changes that would help her out. She attempted not to laugh at the thought of her seeming even remotely scary to anyone, even with the exposed teeth, though perhaps it was Frith's attempt to speak whilst holding such an expression that would entertain her more. Knowing that she ought to demonstrate she was listening however, ears once more would be pulled back purposefully this time, and eyes would narrow as he had demonstrated. It was the teeth that would prove slightly more challenging however, still fighting back that small smile. "Like this?" She would question, she mostly had it, if she held her mouth a little more still of course. It was hard to show any aggression though she decided, towards Frith anyway.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-23-2014, 04:50 PM

He could tell she was trying not to laugh, and in turn it would become difficult for him not to break out into laughter. So as she struck the pose he'd do his best to keep himself serious, but he'd end up smiling anyway. She adorned the face perfectly, though he still thought her more adorable than intimidating. He'd laugh just a bit at their situation and would nod his head at her need of approval. "Perfect! Alright, I'll keep teaching as we go, but if we don't get serious I may just laugh too much to continue." He'd let himself fall into a more defensive position, his ears laid back, eyes narrowed, jaws agape. He didn't want to seem too intimidating to Novella, but he still needed her to attack him. Knees would bend as his hackles went up, his tail flagging to help retain balance as he centered his weight. Stomach would tense and toes would splay as he dug his claws into the ground. "Alright. Attack."

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-30-2014, 10:30 AM

Novella herself doubted she was intimidating in the slightest, adorable perhaps wasn't the word she would have used herself though certainly lacking in any sort of ferocity. She was still a rather innocent soul really the closest she had ever come to a real fight had been upon her family's attempts to protect Anthem when Virgil and her family had visited Ludicael.

She would smile at his comment, and choose not to question what on earth could be so funny about her attempts to fight, she after all had been the one to find the humour to begin with after all. He would leave distance between them once more as he readied himself for the fight. She hadn't moved too much since he had helped her set her defences and now she make minor adjustments however to ensure she was ready to go. Her paws were still a little widened and balance evenly spread amongst them as her knees bent slightly. The facial expressions once more were a little difficult to set, the seriousness difficult to find though ears would flatten, eyes would narrow and as her lips pulled back her teeth would once more be exposed in the attempt to look somewhat intimidating.

And then the request would come for her to attack. What should she do? Well there was distance between them and so she supposed the first thing to do was close that, she couldn't really attack him from their current positions after all. Novella wouldn't move yet though, still unsure on how to actually attack him if she was honest, perhaps half of the problem was that it was Frith in front of her, she certainly had no desire to hurt him. The other half of the problem was once more bound to be that she was over-thinking things.