ardent

New Moon

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2014, 06:25 PM

Escape. An escape from all those in which she now called "family." Mmm, how she needed a vacation from everything in which has happened. The encounter with the trespasser, a promotion among their ranks - it was overwhelming. Things were much easier when the only duty she had was prisoner status. Ah, everything else simply did not matter.

Islands danced about near the ocean's edge. Counting a total of four small and one large masses of land. Each decorated in tropical vegetation - palm trees and the likes. The ocean curled around each one as if it were clinging to something that begged for release. The day was just now drawing to an end and night soon would take over. Tonight she would rest here - allowing the salty air consume her lungs and the ocean breeze to pamper her.

Venus was a tramp; however, even nomads get lonely sometimes. Being used and loved for-the-moment. Though, that is the life she craved. A life without an undying dedication to another wolf, but that does not mean one simply does not want somebody to really care for them. For she grew up in a prison without the love and attention of a mother or father - being pampered by grandparents.

She was Venus - a moonless planet. A soul lost without the guidance of a partner, a friend, or family. She desired much more to be Jupiter - a creature with many moons. Though, perhaps maybe she had an eternal "new moon" orbiting her. A moon in which was there, watching and protecting - just never showing his or her face. That would be better than no moon at all.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts