ardent

To True Return

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 02:48 PM

He missed her dearly, his sister. Even the days spent with Emily could not keep Meili from popping up within his mind. A sister that he should have had more time with, more time to care for and love. Now she was gone... Their old home broken and divided due to conquest. Arwel would let out a small sigh as he lay next to his mate, not wanting to disturb her sleep. Yet these thoughts would plague his mind during the night, after Emily had fallen asleep and there was no one there to chase them from his mind. He did not want to wake her, disturb her from her sleep. Instead the male would close his eyes, trying to will himself to go to sleep.

Arwel would fall into an uneasy sleep, but one that spoke for him through his dreams. He would slip into a deep dream-state, the kind that hearts could meet across the plane of death. The world in his dream would change, changing to a large field with a clear-blue sky above. The male would slowly blink open cerulean eyes, confusion passing onto his features. ?Where... Where is this...?? This was not the ravine. Emily... Where was Emily!? Alarm would make the brute rise to all four paws, looking around for his mate.

"Normal.
Speech.
Thought.
You."

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
08-11-2014, 08:08 PM

There was no devision of days here. One day slipped into the next without her noticing. There was no pain, no tiredness. Everything was perfect. She was running through the field, her steps light and a smile on her muzzle as she enjoyed the wind rippling through her fur. Then a scent caught her attention, making her stop, her teal gaze darting around, searching for the source of it. It couldn't really be him could it? What would her brother be doing here? But, sure enough, her gaze finally landed on him, his form appearing seemingly out of nowhere like he emerged out of the mist. Her first reaction was joy and excitement, but after a beat she was confused once again. He couldn't be... no, she didn't think so. It didn't feel like he was really here, merely visiting.

Meili ran toward him, calling his name. "Arwel! Arwel, it's you!" She skidded to a halt in front of her brother, her tail wagging excitedly behind her. A huge smile crossed her muzzle and she leaned forward to affectionately press her muzzle to his cheek. The touch felt strange, like it was a memory of a feeling instead of an actual touch. Meili pulled back once more so her eyes could meet his, still so happy to be near her brother once more. "Arwel, I've missed you."

Speech
Thought
Others

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2014, 06:27 PM
cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:600px; border:1px solid #000000; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000">

It was a ghost calling his name. The ghost of his sister... For what else could it be? Cerulean eyes would lift, ears lowering when he saw her. How happy she seemed here... Yet... Yet she was dead. She had died such a miserable death. He hadn?t been able to save her. ?Meili...? Arwel would whisper. How was it he was... No... He couldn't be dead. Not yet. By the gods what had happened to him? He was so shaken up, yet here was Meili, looking as cheerful as ever, smiling at him and greeting him. Confusion shown in those cerulean hues, a weak whine leaving him. No... this couldn't be the truth.

"Arwel, I've missed you."

The male would give a soft sigh. He couldn't deny he missed her too. The male would return the nuzzle, but it... it didn't feel the same. "I've missed you too, Meili." His words would crack as Arwel looked around again, his heart aching. "But I don't... I don't understand why I'm here. I... I can't be dead... can I?" His gaze returned to his sister, mixed feelings in his heart. "Meili... have you... been at peace here...?" That was the more important thing at the moment to know.

"Normal.

Speech.

Thought.

You."