Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-14-2014, 09:31 PM

The day had barely started and Garthinaw was already awake. His glacier-blue eyes looked out at the scenery from the top of the falls, mind clear and heart happy. The relationship he was having with Song was slowly getting stronger and the layers of trust were being set for their foundation. His world was becoming clearer for his future and he was internally thrilled.
Slowly, he descended from his perch and padded down to the base. The water continued to fall and create a miniature fog, droplets wanting to stick to his coat. Paws remained muffled as he sniffed the air, pondering if Song was nearby. He knew she had been up the past couple of mornings before the sun rose and he pondered if she was that day. Her scent hit his nose and a grin crossed his lips as he took a few steps towards the foliage. "Well good morning," he greeted, once his head peeked through the bushes.

Speech

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
08-15-2014, 07:47 AM
set before the meeting

Garthinaw was correct in thinking she was out and about before the sun would rise, she found herself restless in the mornings so even before the sun would show its face her delicate white paws would carry her from the den and out to a patrol around the pack lands. The world was quiet, unlike her reeling mind as she thought of all that was wrong in Ludicael. Their numbers were too many, the prey was becoming scarce and there were many new mouths to feed. Something would have to change.
A welcome distraction would come her way as she caught a whiff of Garthinaw?s cologne, his massive presence seemed to clear her mind well, and she would welcome the company. Dainty paws would draw her more near as his features would suddenly be visible from the foliage. She?d giggle at his sudden appearance, wanting nothing more for him to scoop her up and tell her everything was going to be okay. ?Hey you,? She?d bring herself closer, eyes taking in his handsome form. ?You?re out and about early.? She?d nuzzle him tenderly, still not sure what kind of affection was appropriate with him.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-15-2014, 11:09 AM

Song walked through the bushes and Garthinaw was able to take in her full figure. Pregnancy looked good on the woman and Garth had never been as drawn to her as he was then. His long tail slowly swept behind him as she nuzzled him in greeting. She spoke of him being up early and he couldn't help but softly smile. "I think it's going to become a habit," he guessed, not really sure how his body would take waking up early for long.
He walked up to her side and gave her a gentle kick across her right cheek. Glacier-blue eyes sparkled as he saw the pregnancy glow spread across her figure. Softly, Garthinaw chuckled and pressed his forehead against hers. "You are glowing this morning," he said, ears perked for a positive reaction. He pulled his head back and took a few steps away from her, indicating he wanted her to move next to him.

Speech

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
08-17-2014, 09:21 AM

He?d take her in welcomingly, his sweet scent washing over her like a spring breeze. His presence would ease her troubles from her mind as she felt him pressed against her. Words would grace her ears as he commented easily about about the early morning, a habit could be formed. He?d move to her side and she?d lean into the sweet kiss he offered to her cheek, a compliment placed easily along with his actions. She?d follow his lead and brush her pelt against his, ?I?m glad it looks like it,? She?d offer him a kiss in return, ?It doesn?t feel like it.? Though she was stronger now than she?d ever been the toll of pregnancy would still hold tightly to her.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-17-2014, 11:14 AM

Her self-confidence was not high compared to what Garth held in his words. Garth didn't cast her lack of faith aside, but instead worked on it as he gave her tender nuzzles along her neck and jawline. "Maybe not now, but you are carrying new lives within you and that makes you more wonderful than anyone I have met." A warm smile appeared on his face as he gently nuzzled her ear. "I wouldn't want anyone else to carry my children...Your strong sense of self makes our children very lucky to have you as their mother."
Garth met her gaze and stared deeply into her bi-colored eyes. "Besides..." he whispered, "I wouldn't want anyone else to be my lover..." He gave a sheepish grin and slowly looked away. Why did he say that?

Speech

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
08-24-2014, 11:14 AM

She?d lean into his tender kisses and nuzzles, she did her best to not compare him and their relationship to what she and Cherokee once had. Still she couldn?t help the thoughts jumping to her mind that she?d never been loved like this. Her once husband had supported her as best he could, but even his best could not compete with this little time she?d had with Garthinaw. His words would soothe her, he knew that this pregnancy was certainly not easy on her, but she would take the burden with pride. Already she loved this child that she and Garthinaw had created.
She was amazed at how easily he made her feel loved and confident, how wonderful his words were and how much he would boost her self confidence. She was glad that he had come into her life, and that they would share this experience now. She didn?t have to be sad about Cherokee any longer, it was obvious how much this man cared for her. She was realizing how much she was coming to care for him.
Brilliant eyes would watch him as he took her gaze into his own, a sweet whisper leaving his maw. Then she realized. She didn?t want to be anyone else?s than his. ?Garthinaw,? she?d gasp softly as she looked deeply into his icy blue stare. ?That just sounds so perfect.? She loved it, but was that all they were, was that all they?d ever be? ?Will we ever be more than that?? She?d ask quietly as she moved closer to him, wanting to feel his warmth against her chest.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-26-2014, 11:26 AM

Her reactions to his advances made his feelings for her run a little deeper. Garth didn't want to be with someone that wasn't pleased with his touch. He felt that if she wasn't one-hundred-percent happy, she should tell him. In a way, she kind of did by inquiring about their status being greater than lovers.
If he didn't have a smile already on, it formed upon his kissers and he gave a soft chuckle. His nose moved across Song's jawline and up her cheek to her ear, where he nuzzled her. His body moved around her to draw her into his large grasp, one that was gentle against the woman's body. Her question made him think for a minute, so as he stroked her head with his nose, he was able to come up with his answer. "I don't see why we wouldn't," he said, deep tones softly dancing around their surroundings. "We've been moving at a slow pace, something I needed. Rushing into something this serious would have led to possible conflicts and second thoughts..." Silently, he thought of Dezui and the commotion and breakdown that had occurred because of their rushed marriage.
He pulled back to meet her bi-colored gaze, ears pricked forward as his glacial eyes shimmered. "Song...I don't want to be with anyone else. If you can accept that, then I know we won't have a problem being mates in the future." His large tail gently squeezed around her for comfort, hoping she wouldn't be upset that he wasn't quite ready for it yet.

Speech

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
08-27-2014, 11:40 AM

Bicolored gaze would take in his smile as she suggested at becoming more than what they were. Of forming a commitment, and a life, a partnership. They were going to raise children together, she wasn?t sure how she liked the idea of not being mates with their father. Garthinaw was very dear to her, and she knew that being so close to him so quickly had been more of a mistake than anything. Still, she felt something for him. A purr would flow from her throat as he caressed her jaw and moved up her features to whisper in her ear. Again she?d visibly enjoy his dark touch as he agreed easily to her words.
They were moving slowly, though bringing a child into the world was hardly slow, if he wanted to take his time then she did too. Still, his actions would prove more than enough. He wasn?t ready to completely commit the rest of his life to her, but she could understand it. She wasn?t ready to fully say good bye to Cherokee. He?d curl around her comfortingly his gaze finding her once again. She?d nod, accepting his words and smiling as she nuzzled underneath his chin. ?I think I can stand the wait.?

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-27-2014, 12:11 PM

To know that she was willing to wait out his readiness was something he wouldn't take for granted. With his smile still planted on his face, his eyes shimmered in the light as he admired her own gaze. "You are one in a million," he said, words spinning in gentle waves around her ears. Slowly, he lowered his head to nuzzle her again on the cheek before moving down to her neck. Her warmth made him want to curl up against her on a chilly winter's night, but for now, he would be all right with what they were doing.
Garth raised his head so his lips met her ears and he shyly asked, "There is one thing I think I can't wait on..." He gave a gentle lick to her ear and began to hum softly in his chest. Thoughts of their last night together kept him satiated for awhile, but now he was desiring their physical touch again.

Speech

Table by Lu
[Image: jZBCock.png]

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
KatG2
08-27-2014, 12:28 PM

He would say that she was the only one that he wanted to be with, and she would believe every word. Even if he wasn?t ready to verbalize what their relationship would be she had no doubt he would stay by her side and help to raise their children. The thought of them excited her, as well as the future she could start thinking about having with him. She would adore his nuzzles as his gentle touch was felt upon her skin, she?d smile at his kiss and the words that were to follow. Her features would shift slightly to show of a more mysterious grin as her eyes began to dance with mischief. ?And what?s that?? She?d ask coyly as her teeth gently nibbled his neck.

Speech

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-27-2014, 01:12 PM

She would coyly ask him what he meant and he couldn't help but softly chuckle. His eyes halfway closed, shimmering beneath the black lids that graced his features. Pink tongue tenderly slipped from his mouth and caressed her cheeks again before he spoke. "One of the best things to do with a woman that means the world to me."
He uncurled his tail from around her and rose to his paws, towering over her small and pregnant frame. Black fur rubbed against white as he moved around her, starting from her right and moving to her left. The whole time he caressed her spine with nibbles and kisses that no one else would ever receive. A soft chuckle or two would leave his lips as he moved, long tail lazily sweeping behind him. As he came up on her left side, he whispered in her ear, "Unless you think you can't handle it all."

Speech