Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-18-2014, 12:48 AM

He had gotten away for only a moment if anything. He needed a break, and from doing nothing? Well he had been trying to do something that was obvious. The wolves around here wouldn't listen to him he felt slightly insulted they didn't see him as any wolf. Than again the spawn of the albino king kind of needed to live up to a few expectations that only a few of the children had. It pissed him off at a slow rate where he wouldn't show it. As his eye gazed at the icy wall. Looking slumped and sad with the summer coming along. The snow underneath him was also soft because of that.
Vereux let a sigh escape his throat, lowering his head for a moment. Oh well, that was how life went wasn't it. The scarred man was getting a moment of silence for himself for the most part. Tail giving a small and steady swing, as his coat was used to the cold but since it was summer it was a bit more thin even at the wall. Which was constantly frozen, it never ceased to amaze him.
?I speak?

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-18-2014, 12:56 AM

The north probably wasn't the best idea for him to wander around, but Bevroren was the pack allie, so there was no danger near the wall. It was more Indarra he was worried about, because he was worried about Irune. His heart was being squeezed under the pressure of a near panic attack trying not to cause too much trouble for her. A woman hadn't made him act like this at any way at all. After all, he just didn't want her to fall out of love somehow. If she did that was how life went, but he hadn't entirely given up on her. The wall was an interesting thing for the large beast. As he spotted the face of the Bevroren king, or Hertog he had caught a glimpse of in the spars.
"Needed a break?" Quelt said with a smile on his face. Of course he dwarfed Vereux, but he did that with most wolves. Hell he was even taller than the Armada's founding father Isardis. Which amazed him, but one thing about that thought was that it got shoved away. If he thought too much about it, he'd be a crying mess right in front of a stranger. Let alone one of Irune's many siblings. Though he was certain Vereux was one of the closer ones from what he had heard.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-18-2014, 01:10 AM

Vereux's thoughts were broken by the sound of another's voice. His head lifted, and found itself stretching farther up for a taller man. Blue hued, slate blue, reminding him of his family. But then he remembered seeing a glimpse of him at the spars. So that meant he wasn't an enemy, but a stranger still making his tail flick a little. Though he seemed friendly, Vereux had lived in a life of deception, wolves lied. So his eyebrow would raise a little.
?Can I help you?? he mused slightly rude. Of course, he hadn't been the best at socializing. Everything had been between family he had to respect. But out here he was pretty much above everyone, which was something he had to get used to. So strangers were not the boys strong point that was obvious. It showed that his interaction was limited within his life time.

?I speak?

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-18-2014, 01:19 AM

Quelt would keep his rather friendly look on himself, he nearly forgot Vereux was a king. How rude had it been for him to forget his manners since he was speaking with Irune's brother. Maybe it just slipped his mind because of that. Making him dip his head, he tried not to ram right into the smaller male. Before raising it again with a small smile, his tail wagged uncontrollably back and forth. He was obviously trying to avoid his nervousness with the whole Irune situation. Of course Quelt was bottling it up, maybe he should go to the battlefield to let off some steam after this.
"Pardon me I was rude before, my name is Quelt Arrow I'm Irune's mate actually. She recently returned to the north with her father I thought you might want to know that. It's an honor to be meeting you." Quelt strained his eyes a little worried that he was making the boy mad. He was a bit of a worrier with these kinds of things. No matter how strong, and punctual Quelt could be. He worried and that was that. Though Vereux's attitude at first hadn't bothered him at all.

Speech,

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-18-2014, 01:41 AM

Vereux would keep an eye on Quelt carefully as he introduce himself. Of course the man knew who Vereux was, who didn't if they hadn't seen him? Or at least those who had could at least been a little curious couldn't they? Though suddenly his eye would widen when Quelt mentioned Irune. The fact part about him being her mate flew entirely over his head as his tail flicked about. ?Irune is in Indarra! Are you sure, how do you know this?? he barked stepping closer to Quelt and even coming face to face to him or as close as possible at least.
When the other words finally processed, he stepped back a little, becoming suspicious again. His emerald eye narrowed at Quelt. ?Are you sure you're worthy of being her mate? Or prepared for it rather.? Surely the slate blue man knew of the stories of their family. And he said something about their father, so that must have meant he had seen him. Vereux was turning into a protective brother again of Irune.
?I speak?

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-18-2014, 02:09 AM

Vereux was suddenly very energetic, it made Quelt step back a little when he got close to him. Though he made no objection to the close contact, well they definitely were brother and sister. He and Irune. He could see it within them, even if they didn't notice themselves. It made him laugh a little with a smile across his face, as Vereux suddenly pulled back and became suspicious again. Quelt's ears pulled against his skull for a moment before perking again. Head cocking to one side as he lowered it slightly looking at Vereux. "Your father challenged for her and won, so under the circumstances her respect for my alpha is thwarted. I'm pretty sure I will be fine loving her, no matter how afraid I am I just know I have to love her." he said. Hoping that was enough to prove to the brother.
"It's nice to finally meet you Vereux, I'm hoping to get my own pack one day. It's an honor to meet kings every time I do." Quelt was obviously very mild mannered, but no one had seen him mad. It took a lot, and even if he was angry, he kept it bottled up. For his own good, otherwise he would get into all sorts of trouble. Though his black tail wagged back and forth, this meeting was going well wasn't it? At least when it came down to it, perhaps he could have both Abaven and Bevroren on his side when the time came for him to have his pack. After all, newborn packs were the most vulnerable.

Speech,

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-18-2014, 06:31 AM

He was a bit perplexed by this man, he was confusing. But all the same interesting. Vereux stopped his tail, emerald eye watching the man. Before he scoffed a little bit. ?Irune needs more than just love, protection, is that something you can give to her. Would you end a life for her if it called for it?? he himself had killed for the sake of the family. Though he had been sick at the time, and that probably helped. But still he had that sense of feeling he had saved his family and done his service in those moments.
?The Armada's are a expensive family to uphold, you have to be ready for anything. Be ready, or you'll die.? Vereux told him seriously. He was carefully asking these questions out of the truth his family and life had taught him. Even slightly angered at his father, but then again he would always bounce back to the gene's who created him. He'd never be able to fully hate his father for anything.
?I speak?

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-22-2014, 01:09 AM

Of course the male had every right to be protective over his sister. If it was serra the man or woman would be going through a strict interrogation. But of course, he was not a simple as what everyone thought him as. They hadn't seen the underlying things on him, his morals were more twisted than they thought they were. But of course he had never openly said them because he cared little for their opinion. So Quelt stood straight, and gave a small sigh. Bi-colored orbs watching the boy curiously. He was young, just like irune.
"Vereux, I am not a man who is all kindness. I have my dark ends, I just tend to hide them more often because I'd be rejected most likely. I'm not an Armada who can express his 'evil' deeds so freely." he blinked for a moment. "If I felt my family was threatened, I'd gladly rip the heads off my enemies, I put trust in my judgement as well as my fighting skills. I won't just give up on Irune, she is my love." Quelt smiled at Vereux, narrowing his eyes.

Speech,