gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-31-2014, 03:58 PM

Time had passed quickly, and slowly at the same time. Quelt was now aware the northern pack that Isardis ran was disbanded. He would never leave Bass and his family without saying anything. This had been preplanned with Bass' permission of course, but still it didn't change the fact he had grown attached to them. Bass was his friend, and everyone here his family. Should he be challenged for the pack he was claiming and lose, Abaven would still be here as his home. Quelt was just glad he was getting to keep the promise that he had made to Hajime and his children.
Quelt pinned his head back, leaning on his right side to howl for Bass and anyone else who happened to want to be here. But mainly it was to inform Bass, and hope he was alright with it. His black tail flicked nervously, bi-colored orbs moving over the rapids and then taking a deep breath to look ahead again.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-31-2014, 04:02 PM

Bass was almost fully healed now, his body was just about back to its normal stature. His jaw still hurt if he talked for too long, but it was still better than before. He was just about to head to the plains for a border check when a howl broke out for him, causing him to pause. Quelt calling for him? His ears perked, wondering if something was wrong. The Azat was quick to run towards the slate blue male, worry clouding his golden eyes. "Is everything okay Quelt?" He asked, looking at the larger male. Hopefully everything was okay, the pale brute was hoping to have a bit of a quiet night tonight.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-31-2014, 04:11 PM

Quelt smiled softly at Bass, his head moving to the side for a moment. Happy that Bass was healing, and he wondered how he would feel about the slate going to claim Isardis' old pack. "Everything is fine Bass." he reassured the man. Before closing his eyes for a moment and opening them again. "Indarra, the pack Isardis owned has disbanded. I see this as a chance to claim it and finally get my kingdom I promised for Hajime and his children. But I wouldn't leave without telling you anything. Are you okay with this?" he asked. Though he had told Bass maybe a season ago what his goal had been anyway. "Should anything go wrong, I want Abaven to be the place I can return to. All of you are my family, and you are my best friend Bass. I'm extremely happy that I met you all." he grinned softly.

Speech,

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-31-2014, 04:18 PM

The words that left Quelt's maw left Bass feeling hurt and confused. The blue male had made it known that he was looking to start his own kingdom, but so soon after his own rank challenge? He was glad that it seemed that Isardis was gone, although it made their battle even more pointless. He knew that it was a stupid battle, but would not linger on those thoughts. He let out a soft sigh, closing his golden eyes to hide the pain he was feeling. He was going to miss this man, he had helped him so much through the growing of his pack. "So soon?" He whispered, clearing his throat and meeting the bi-coloured gaze. "I am glad that you are setting out for your dreams Quelt, but you will be missed here. After all that work and the whole rank challenge..." Bass cleared his throat again, he was not going to lose his control over his emotions. "You have taught me a lot, and I feel like I am losing a great, dear friend. But go on Quelt, fulfill your dreams. Abaven will be here for you if you need to return to it, there will always be a home here for you." Blowing out a sigh, he managed a smile. "Abaven will provide support to your pack when you get it, we will help you grow strong like you helped me."

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-31-2014, 04:28 PM

It was true, but Quelt was never a man to waist time. Quelt would never forget the lessons that he learned here. And from his loss with Bass, it also meant he would have to work ten times as hard as the youth to keep what was his. Watching the man, his expression was still soft. Quelt being larger, stepped forward and caught his head across Bass' shoulder. Pulling it along to his back in a huge hug. "You are an amazing alpha Bass, you are strong when you need to be, kind loved by many. I have ever sense of faith and pride in you." he stepped away. "The children are old enough to decide on their own path now if you would let them. Levaithi has informed me he wishes to stay in Abaven, Renhet wants to come with me. The others I am not so sure about. But it is entirely up to you Bass. When I see you again, I'll either be a leader, or underneath you wing once more." Quelt smiled, before turning around. There was no time to waist, his time had come, or at least he hoped so.

Speech,

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-31-2014, 04:35 PM

Bass' eyes grew wide when the older man pulled him in for a hug, but allowed his nose to push into the fur around his shoulder. He let himself enjoy the embrace before Quelt pulled back, his kind words warming his heart. He would very much miss the man, and would be sure to go and visit often once the man got what he deserved. When the topic of the children came out, Bass felt as if this was pulling on his heartstrings. He had forgotten about that, and didn't want to see the family more split up than it had to be. "Of course, they may go where they wish." He said softly, his heart aching. He watched the male turn, and he took a few steps after him. "I release you from Abaven, Quelt. May you come back a king of your own." He called, his golden eyes blinking fiercely. He was a strong man, but this was not something he had foreseen. Of course Quelt had warned him, but only two seasons was he able to enjoy his friendship. But the leaves had turned, and he had to let his dear friend go.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-31-2014, 05:00 PM

Quelt turned to the border after listening to Bass. Taking in a deep breath, he would close his eyes for a few moments. This would be a tough time, but it would heal wounds all the same for the scarred male. With Bass all the same, Quelt did not want to feel like he was robbing him of members. His black tail flicking behind him. He looked back to Bass, nodding his head to his old leader and Azat. Whatever happened though, the man would move forward. That was one fact he knew, and would hold onto. Whatever life threw at him, he would throw right back with double force.

Speech,

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-31-2014, 05:16 PM

Somber eyes watched as the slate man roamed off, his body pulling him forward. The boy took a few steps after Quelt, but forced himself to pause. This was Quelt's time to make his own path, and Bass had to accept that. Falling back onto his rump, he offered the man a faint smile as he turned back to look at him. Bass raised a single paw, letting it flop in a little farewell. This wasn't the end of the line for them, just simply a whole new page. Bass would get over it, but with the loss of Irune he was a little sensitive to wolves leaving his rank. Three wolves had failed to show up to the meeting and leave their mark on Abaven, and now this. He had no doubt that Allen would follow him, the man came here with the blue man and would most likely leave with him as well. Letting out a soft sigh, he watched Quelt until he could no longer be seen, picking himself up off the ground and dragging his paws back towards his den. He had a lot of thinking to do.

-Exit Bass unless stopped-