gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-09-2014, 07:01 AM
This was what used to be Romans pack. The slate boy was curious as to what had happened to her, after all he had enjoyed her company upon first arriving to these lands. And now even more so since he was so connected with the Ramada family with his mate being irune. Regardless he was not here for a visit to the old woman's pack, whoever was the alphess now he needed to secure some sort of stable blanket for the pack even if he wanted to stay confident in his skills to protect them. Already awaken was their ally that was a given, bevroren would most likely go on the list since Quelt had promised irune's brother that he would protect her. This was actually his first duty as an alpha, it had a nice adrenaline rush to it. As the large beast stood at the borders and rang a call out for their leader.

So far so the kingdom was settling in well, and while he had not called the first meeting, since his brother was recovering from the epidemic disease, it was still as he wanted it. He wondered how they would react when he told them the rules. Pushing the thought away his bi-colored orbs focused on the land in front of him and the task at hand. Black tail flicking behind him he kept a tall stance but not threatening, he was already tall as it was though he was missing the last two inches leaving him at forty inches in height.
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-10-2014, 10:10 AM

Azalea's ears would prick at the sound of a call from the fringes of the territory. She stood outside the caves, gazing out over the landscape knowing that its beauty would soon be covered in snow. Summer was a short season in the north but it made it worth treasuring unlike the long drawn out heat of summer in the south or west.

Her head would turn as her body followed suit, moving at a brisk trot toward the border. It did not take long to arrive and when she did she found herself staring down an odd looking brute. He was quite large, towering 8 inches over her rather short thirty-two. He seemed to come in peace, though, so Azalea approached with head and tail high and only a slightly wary look on her face. "Welcome to Ethereal, stranger, I am Empress Azalea Adravendi but please, just call me Azalea." She spoke as she seated herself, letting her tail wrap neatly around to the left of her.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-12-2014, 12:35 PM
Quelt smiled gently at the woman, dipping his head as she introduced herself. She had a pretty coat it was simple but unique. Though he was letting his kind trail off too much obviously as he shook his head to get the thoughts away. "It's a pleasure azalea, my name is Quelt walker I recently founded the pack of isokan as it's olori or king. We took the polar sound and northern mines, since we are close id like to talk about an alliance" he said politely as he watched her. This was his first time doing this on his own. It seemed his skills as an alpha were being texted and he was determined to power through. Shifting a little he remembered what Athena had said and tried to modify it in his head.

"We won't bother you with this alliance, if you ask for help we will be happy to provide out services. But if you go to war with one of our other allies we won't intervene. So far isokan has an alliance with Abaven and bevroren." The words rolled off his tongue with a little difficulty but he got through it. He was much taller than her, but nothing would compare to the height difference between him and his mate irune. Waiting patiently for an answer he kept a friendly smile, he knew not many packs could he smile like this. With others being serious was just that sort of thing.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-15-2014, 12:37 PM

The steely male had the most unnerving eyes, blue with a ring of crimson in the center of each. He did seem to be friendly though, so Azalea tried to not let them bother her. Honestly, all wolves with red in their eyes made her a little uncomfortable, she supposed because they looked like they had blood in their eyes.

"It's a pleasure azalea, my name is Quelt walker I recently founded the pack of isokan as it's olori or king. We took the polar sound and northern mines, since we are close id like to talk about an alliance." Azalea listened to him, nodding lightly as he named himself and then imagining his lands in her mind and recalling those to be located to the east of Ethereal, beyond Bevroren.

Her lips pressed firmly together, thinking over his offer. She did not want to blindly alliance her pack with others but this could be very important for them. "We won't bother you with this alliance, if you ask for help we will be happy to provide out services. But if you go to war with one of our other allies we won't intervene. So far isokan has an alliance with Abaven and bevroren." He would smile at her easily, the type of smile that might easy win over others.

Azalea only nodded again, clearing her throat a bit. "I feel very strongly about the need for the North to stay united and would like to accept your offer to ally with Isokan." Azalea's mind worked, thinking of ways that they could come to know each other's pack better.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-18-2014, 12:02 PM
He tried his best to make this seem easy, he knew some others had trouble trusting strangers. It was a moment before she answered him. An the man nodded his head closing his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. Quelt would then smiled and think of an idea, "if you have a few moments would you like to take a walk with me? I know it's a bit bold of a stranger to ask, but I figure we could get to know each other." Of course he had always been this way. And with most days he put everyone before himself and he didn't want to forget that. Being a king was hard as it was.

"You can refuse id you want, is never want to impose on a lovely lady like yourself" quelt said. In the back of his mind he begged he to accept. The god complex of a man yearned to get to know other leaders. And hope his own kingdom would prosper for more than one generation. He had heard stories, packs changed leaders often, an he needed to defend his pack with his life. Hoping that the bloodline would keep it going.