gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
09-10-2014, 08:43 PM

Helios had a lot on his mind, there was evil festering inside his own domain, and they had brought his oldest son down to their level. He could feel Apollo slipping from his grasp, and it scared him. With Hermes gone, he wasn?t so sure he wanted to have to lose the albino boy. What the man needed now was to clear his mind, he needed to do a patrol. It was early morning, his children, and Virgil?s snuggled into a pile in the den, Natalya curled around the puppy pile. He slowly rose to his paws, doing his best to not wake any of the den?s denizens.
Once beyond the den entrance he shook his pelt out and stretched in the early morning light. Enjoying the sun upon his pelt. On mornings like these it felt as though life was alright.

"Speech"

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Alectrona could feel a slight disturbance as she slowly awoke from her slumber. Her tiny yawn came forth from her lips as her sea green eyes looked over to the entrance of the den. Spotting her father leaving the den she took care to not disturb her sleeping siblings and mother to follow him. The pup wanted to know where her dah was going and as such she would try to move as quickly as her paws would take her. Alectrona's little voice would call out for her beloved father as she reached the exit of the den "Dah, where you going? you off sight seeing again?" she laughed a little.

She wanted to be her dah's little girl, to learn what he did for a living as his duty to know what one day she might herself be doing. Upon reaching the ground outside the den her paws didn't stop her from stumbling and falling down onto the ground below her. There was a small yelp of discomfort as she picked herself back up. Would he discourage her from following him, send her back to lay with her mother and siblings longer. Alectrona was determined to follow him to see what Olympus had to offer with his guidance or what he would give her that was.

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
09-14-2014, 12:43 AM

A shuffling in the den caught the russet man?s attention. He craned his neck to glance back at the entrance, orbs landing upon a small brown form. A sweet voice reached him and despite himself the man smiled. Turning himself completely around he lowered himself down so that he was eye level with his daughter. "In a sense, yes." He spoke softly, still not wanting to wake the rest of the den. A thought came to him and he chuckled lightly. "Do you want to come with me?"
While the man loved all his children equally, despite what his recent actions might seem to say, he was glad that at least of his brood seemed interested in what he was doing. He was also glad that Alectrona was so different from her sister. He loved both of his daughters but the yellow girl worried him from to time.

"Speech"

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-14-2014, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 01:15 AM by Alectrona.)

Alectrona noticed that her dah turned around and lowered himself so they were eye level to one another. Well of course she wanted to go with him, she wanted to see what he does when he leaves the den this early and without a second moments notice she was smiling from one end of her muzzle to the other and her little voice came forth "I'd like to go with you, will you teach me things that you do dah" quickly letting her paws carry her to her father's face trying to press her own nose against his.

The pup couldn't help but giggle playfully, she was getting to spend time with her dah and that was all that mattered. Alectrona looked at dah to make sure he was perfectly alright with her accompany him so thus her voice came again "Are you sure it would be ok to go with you dah?" her little voice was only loud enough so only Helios would be able to hear it. Alectrona shown her adorable puppy smile to her father, getting to spend time with him and learn what he does was the best combination Alectrona could've ever hoped for but she would also want to learn what her mum does as well if she were to ever grow up to be the beautiful and intelligent women she wanted to be.

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
09-15-2014, 02:02 AM

The pup smiled up at him, no doubt prompted by his suggestion. Her voice once more gracing his ears and he nodded. "I will show you how to do a patrol yes." With one quick move he closed the gap between their noses briefly connecting before he moved his head upwards to give her a few quick licks in between the ears. A sweet giggle would bubble from the child and Helios chuckled, the sound rumbling up from deep within his chest.
"Are you sure it would be ok to go with you dah?" He would give her a few more licks before rising to his paws, russet gaze turned down towards the girl. "It?ll be alright, I?ll make sure we?re back before your mother wakes up, so she doesn?t have to worry. Does that sound alright?" He angled himself away from the den, putting the river squarely behind himself. "First we?ve got to get towards the border." He made a sweeping gesture towards the horizon with his muzzle.

"Speech"

Alectrona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-15-2014, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 03:13 AM by Alectrona.)

She felt her father's tongue on her head and couldn't help but let another giggle bubble up from within her. Yes of course he was right, she didn't want her mother to worry about her but still getting to spend any amounts of time with her dah would make it worth while. Alectrona learned quickly that what he did was not sight seeing but patrol and he was going to show her how to do a patrol. Watching Helios's muzzle make the sweeping gesture, Alectrona let her paws carry her off towards the horizon but going at a pace so if danger did arise, her dah could protect her. There was so much she wanted to know not just about patrol but what else that may need to be learned about and thus came her first question "Dah, even if I have to pick a duty to learn and do, does that mean I'm not allowed to learn about other things? I want to be one of the smartest members of the pack... I want to make you and mum proud of not just me but proud of Hercules and Chione even though she may be a little odd...but I too am probably odd" Alectrona stopped before continuing on. Knowing that if she could talk about everything she wanted to, her poor father would be here for days answering her silly questions.

Alectrona would become silent now. Waiting to see what her dah would do and follow suit with that. Hopefully he wouldn't mind answering her question though. Despite her age of not being a year old yet Alectrona's curiosity would say otherwise. Perhaps it was not just her sister, Chione, that was odd but she was odd as well. Wanting to learn more over playing even though she didn't refuse the chance to play with her siblings if they wanted to do so. One paw in front of the other as she looked over her surroundings as best she could. Her dear dah would be the one to impart his knowledge about patrol unto her which made Alectrona ever so excited.

"Speech"