Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
09-03-2014, 06:15 PM

Quote:? I wanna hear your beating heart tonight;
Before the bleeding sun comes alive; ?

Perhaps tonight would be different; a new leaf for the couple. Hopefully this time it wouldn't be awkward as it had gotten by the rapids. In the moonlight, the cliffs were simply brilliant. Each noise resonated from the crystal formations inset into the ground in a melodic echo, even the quiet drone of crickets in the distance. This was quite a ways away from Abaven's realm, but hopefully he could make it. "Quintus..." Silently she called, before her mismatched gems would close, as her crown threw back to the sky, letting out a song of pure harmony, one she was renown for. "Hopefully this won't be like last night. I've had some time to clear my mind, Quintus." If he would come, her left shoulder would gently press against his side, her crown seeking his neck as she would nuzzle his chest, feeling his presence, as if he was just a materialization of her mind that would disappear within moments. "Isn't it beautiful out here? The way the crystals reflect the moon... it's just so perfect... Don't you agree?" Gently her voice would sound upon the wind, as she planted a soft kiss upon the russet masked boy's cheek.

Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
09-07-2014, 09:23 PM

The entire situation with Harmony had alarmed him. It had seemed so sudden and driven by everything except reason -- he hadn't known how to react to her. What kind of response could he possibly have to someone propositioning him for children? Was he ready for that kind of commitment? He felt a strange nervousness in his belly as he trailed after her. Never was he one known to follow, but he didn't know how else to handle her. It seemed her mind had been made up and he was simply along for the ride. It felt strangely comforting to have some idea what he was supposed to be doing, but felt alienating all the same.

His name would sound from the distance. Her voice was sweet and soft, and he followed her call with ease, interested in what was on her mind. "Yes?" he would answer tentatively, approaching her slowly. Briefly his sea-green gaze would dance to the sky, eying the stars with vague interest. "It's fine," he would tell her quickly, not wanting her to feel so awkward -- despite how uncomfortable he himself felt. He felt her weight against his side, and leaned slightly into her. The touch of another was unfamiliar to him, but he found it reassuring, a sigh slipping from his throat. "It is nice," he agreed slowly. The words weren't coming quite as easily as he hoped. He felt the kiss laid upon his cheek and almost flinched at her touch, but gently leaned into it. "Did.. you find this place yourself?" Quintus would inquire gently, wanting to loosen his own tension slightly.

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
09-08-2014, 03:33 PM

{ LISTENED TO WHILST WRITING }

He still seemed uncomfortable, and the queen felt so terrible for causing him so much discomfort. As he shied from her touch, she would quit and turn her head away. "Quintus... I'm sorry..." Quietly she would inch away from the boy, and stare at the crystals absently, almost ignoring the topic she had just brought up once more. "Well... It's a bit of a sad way I discovered it..." Quietly she shook her head, tears stinging at mismatched orbs. If only if me and Bass had come faster... We could have saved him... Hastily she blinked them away, curling her pearly banner about herself and bringing herself to the ground, lying gently, staring into the many facets of the giant cliffs, watching as the stars danced in their reflections. Quietly her eyes would close, as she gave a soft song, letting the wind whoosh through her heart. Since Nona had joined Abaven, she had revived her talent for singing, and now she enjoyed doing it a lot. The tempest believed it connected her with the spiritual world, and would bring good fortune to Abaven; so far it had.

""

Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
09-08-2014, 03:52 PM

Her scent was alluring in a way he'd never noticed on a female before. Perhaps it was because he, too, was maturing? Though he knew he was a man now, he still felt very much like a child. His hesitation discouraged her and Quintus felt her shift away from him. A sigh left his lips -- were all women so damn sensitive? Harmony seemed finely attuned to each and everyone one of his motions and he found himself over-thinking things, even as she lowered herself to her stomach and he slid down to his belly beside her. Gently he would move his head to rest it upon her back, genuinely enjoying the contact between them, despite the confusion and exhilaration it filled him with.

The story of how she'd found this place didn't sound pleasant, and already he regretted his words. He decided women were all difficult. He briefly wondered if saying nothing at all might be better than trying to start a conversation. "Sorry for bringing it up," he told her softly, tentatively nuzzling into the fur of her back. His gaze would avert to the sky, watching the stars twinkle ceaselessly overhead. Her song was a pleasant one and he was content to bask in it for awhile, finding his body relax against her own. "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories."

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
09-09-2014, 04:25 PM

Mismatched gems were broken, her pearly cheeks coated in a blush of embarrassment. "It's okay... Let's just spend the night together... and learn more about each other... It will only help make admends, right?" Her joyous humming would recede as she flicked her tail gently. A sigh would escape parted lips as she thought upon what to say next. "...Can you tell me more about where you came from? About your parents?" She knew he was once a prince just as she had been a princess, but both had left their homes in search of better life. The tempest knew of what he had said when they first encountered one another, that his parents had become too depressing to be around. Her parents had not in Ahlon, and all of their children had left them. At these thoughts, her gaze averted to the glorious night sky, mismatched orbs reflecting the brilliant stars perfectly.

Quote:ooc: Just gonna spree now because I need 49 posts so I can buy something. lol

Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
09-20-2014, 02:28 PM

All she wanted to do was spend time with him and talk. To get to know him. He felt his nose wrinkling slightly at the prospect of having to tell her about himself. What did she want to know? Quickly she specified -- about where he came from, and who his parents were. A soft sigh left his lips but he didn't pull away from her. Women were apparently so damn sensitive, and he worried he'd upset her again if he wasn't careful. "Well, I was born in the Kingdom of Seracia," he explained, his voice rising slightly. It sounded much more prestigious than it had actually been, but he didn't mind showing off a bit. "My parents were King and Queen, but I think it was too stressful for them, so they ended up letting someone else take over." Hesitantly he would bury his nose in the fur of her back, but only for a moment. Still her scent was intoxicating and he found himself relaxing as he lay by her side, embracing her slightly.

"I have siblings, too," he added conversationally. "Though I haven't seen them in awhile. Two from my litter, three younger ones, and an adopted sister too." He really missed them, particularly Cassius and Amalia and Arian, as he hadn't gotten to spend much time with his younger siblings. Another sigh left his lips as he lifted his head to gaze at her. "What about you, though, Harmony? Your life's probably been a lot more interesting than mine." The Destructions were well-known throughout Alacritia, but he didn't know precisely how she fit into the family.

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
09-28-2014, 01:33 PM

The boy's nose wrinkled at the prospect, and hurriedly she would hush, waiting to see what would come next, but he opened up, revealing his story of life just for her. Seracia seemed like such a familiar name, the name of the kingdom of Covari before the red queen had taken it. The man had been a prince, his parents the king and queen of the hierachy. She felt the cold touch of his nose briefly, and in return, she'd lick his cheek, before he pulled his crown back up.

He had siblings, five biologically, and one adopted, similar to her. "Well... You already know I have four siblings from my litter... Bass, Motif, Rhythm, and Chord. We're the musical litter of the Destructions, I guess." The Mathias-Adravendi questioned about her past, and she'd think for a moment before she'd speak. "Well, I had the same kind of upbringing as you, but my parents were king and queen, and my siblings and I were groomed to be princes and princesses, but we left after our grandparents, looking for adventure. And we found Alacritia. Bass made Abaven, and here I am." A smile would spread upon her lips as she looked at Quintus, casually instead of romantically. "So... this is a bit of an awkward silence..."

Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
09-30-2014, 07:13 PM

So many had changed since he and his family had left the Kingdom of Seracia -- and he knew much of it was unknown to him. Where were his parents now, he wondered? Last he knew, they had been going to stay in Ebony. What of his sisters, his brothers? A soft sigh would leave his lips. A journey might be in order soon, at least until he heard some news of the Adravendi-Mathias family. It was strange being alone here in Abaven, with no word from them, and no idea how any of them were doing.

Harmony's touch seemed to comfort him though, despite the slight awkwardness he still felt. He listened attentively as she spoke of her own siblings. The Destruction family seemed even larger than his own -- they seemed to exist in all corners of Alacritis, though many were in Abaven it seemed. "Though I think my parents hoped I'd want to rule someday, I never really did," he told her with a shrug. None of his siblings had ever really been cut out for leadership, he realized suddenly. Cassius was far too timid and nervous, while Amalia was far too sweet and naive; and his younger siblings? It was depressing to admit, but he hadn't seen them since they were children, and he didn't know how they had turned out.

"So, what kind of future do you see for yourself?" his question came suddenly, surprisingly serious for a male like himself. "I mean, do you just want to stay in Abaven? Because sometimes I find myself wondering where the rest of my family is, and wondering if I ought to find them..." Perhaps he was not the most ambitious of creatures, but he didn't have much drive other than to know where his family was and to find somewhere comfortable to call home.

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
09-30-2014, 07:29 PM

His voice would come gently onto her ears as she gave him a quick nuzzle of reassurance. "Not everyone fits into the puzzle for leadership. It's why we trust those who are to keep us okay. I'm just a little girl that follows." Now the female was speaking in playful banter, gently shoving Quintus to cheer him up. It was about time to shove the darker sides of the tunnel, and Quintus seemed to catch her note, filling the awkward silence with his voice. He requested of what she wanted for her future -- and it stumped her. She wasn't quite sure of what she wanted. Her brow line furrowed for a minute or two as she pondered what she wanted for her future. Finally, after hard thoughts, came her ideals and dreams. Quietly she would turn up her crown at Quintus and hunch over a bit, embracing his presence before she'd speak. "Well... I'm not sure. I don't know who I will be in the future... but I want to be: brave, kind, honest, intelligent, selfless... But I'm not quite there yet. I don't think I have it in me to be a leader like the 'inverted' ones of my siblings. Motif and Bass have qualities I don't have, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I just don't think I want to be viewed as a leader anymore though... I just don't have it in me." Her crown would tip up toward the skies, her inky lips splaying to mouth the words 'maybe someday...' before her pearly banner would wag slightly. "What do you want to see in your future? You definitely are an interesting b-" A playful chuckle would come from her lips as she cleared her throat. "--Man. I definitely said a man." A playful and innocent smirk spread upon her muzzle as her mocha-colored ears flicked from side to side ready to hear what he had to say.

""