gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
09-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Not quite sure what's going on with her and the siblings but I had an itch so had to post this

Sightless eyes would look out from beyond her den, the familiarity of the place bringing comfort to her no more. The only solace she would feel was the close quarters of her siblings. Still she sought no company, feeling the quiet of solace would do her the most good. She would be alone with her own mind, something that did not often happen. The silver girl?s features would rest upon her extended legs as her mind reeled at the information that was held within her thoughts. Everything that had taken place in the last few days would continually assault her. The faith she had in her family and the gods seeming to fail her. Once she thought herself blessed by their hand, the only of her siblings not affected by sickness. Now. She felt as though a curse had been lain upon her and her kin. They were ripped apart. A soft sigh would leave her delicate lips as she pulled her limbs in closer to her torso, her body sinking back into the entrance of her den. Yes, solitude would do her good.

Walk "Talk" Think
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-26-2014, 05:29 PM

Katja can pretend, but borders mean nothing unless one has means by which to enforce them. Virgil comes after her daughter, who she wishes to ensure understands that she does not have to stay here even if Katja seeks to keep her prisoner. The goddess cares little that the woman owns these lands; she has little reason to respect the woman, who so clearly cannot see that she is inferior. Virgil's children had nothing to do with this, and whilst she would leave them be should they decide to live with the ebon bitch, the goddess would see to it that they would not be prisoners.

She finds Gaia first of all, curled into her den. "My dear, what a mess I have left," she mumbles, but keeps her distance. "I am so sorry," she says. Should the heiress want the truth now, her mother would be inclined to give it to her.

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
09-26-2014, 09:37 PM

The footsteps that would approach she had not expected to hear, the gait was familiar and yet still it took her a moment to realize the owner. Her mother would intrude upon the new sovereign?s borders, Gaia would feel nothing but a bad feeling of such an endeavor. Could she not have called from the border? Was there not already enough blood shed and heartache? The girl would not move as the golden woman made her approach, the distance she kept was noted. Her ear would give a simple flick of acknowledgement but she would not offer any more. She also would not expect the quick apology that was given, Virgil would claim the mess as her own. Maybe it was right she did.
Gaia would sigh as her features would turn towards the golden woman. She was unsure if she wanted the company right now, especially with the circumstances of the visit. ?Mother, she?d pause only slightly, ?You should not be here.? She?d been through enough turmoil for now, the girl was not ready for more yelling and fighting.

| GAIA OLYMPUS |

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-26-2014, 10:27 PM
Gaia offers that she should not be here. Virgil snorts. "Katja is injured, with no loyalists yet in her pack. I dare her to chase me off now," she says. One day, her arrogance will be her downfall, but today she needs to see her eldest daughter. She seeks to move closer once she is assured that anger will not be the grey girl's first reaction, muzzle hoping to press lovingly to the girl's head. She inhales sharply, a kiss pressing out against dark fur. "Sweet Gaia, there is so much to tell you. So much I think you're ready to know," she says.
It's time Gaia knew about her father, knew about her mother's reasonings, knew what it meant to be an Olympian, knew about the demons that chased the golden matriarch. "But first, I want you to know that you do not have to play this ebony woman's game. If you come and live as a rogue with me, I can keep you safe until I free you. She cannot hurt you. She does not even have the power now to control her own borders," she notes. Not when the majority of her members are those whom would sooner hurt Katja than the Olympus woman (at least she would hope those children born from her would not turn traitorous for a few months of abandonment).

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-26-2014, 10:47 PM
ooc: Going to assume this is taking place directly after the challenges as it's marked Pack Only and Virgil's posting. Only way I could logic it out. I think we've figured out an order, Katja x Solo, Katja x D?gmar then this one in case there's any confusion to what she's alluding to in this post.

At last they were finally starting to trickle out. The excitement of the challenge was dwindling and the Olympians were beginning to make their way out of pack land that was no longer theirs. Katja was busing herself with the remaining loose ends but D?gmar was content at least that she'd been accepted into the new pack as a warrior. No doubt with rivals like the Olympians she'd get her fair share of battle. A grin marked her maw but faded slightly as she gazed at those that would remain. Thankfully most of Virgil's children were yearlings. They were capable of fending for themselves. But the little ones?. oh she hoped Katja had a plan. D?gmar was no mother figure. She could not raise pups. Train them, sure. But act as a mother? Definitely not.

Verdant pools narrowed suspiciously as she watched Virgil wander off toward the blind, gray femme. Taking to her paws she trotted after. Just to be sure. She doubted Virgil would attempt some foul play but if she did, D?gmar wanted to be the first one in line for a fight. Katja was hogging all the battles. She took in their conversation. This was her pack after all, did they really expect total privacy in this throng? Though personally, D?gmar would just rather Virgil take the blind femme and go. The wraith had no idea how to train a blind wolf? at least in battle. Healing though? her sharpened sense of smell would give her a gift for it.

She slowed, bringing herself in earshot, currently facing perpendicular to Virgils left shoulder. "I wouldn't say no loyalists." She grinned. "There's me an my charge and of course it seems Katja is allowing the red boy to stay as well." D?gmar shrugged. Low numbers true, but they all had to start somewhere. "Peace, I won't cut off your goodbyes. Take the time you need?. unless of course you wish to battle. I mark myself even with Katja, if you've truly bested her I would love to taste you." The grin grew wider.

Solo

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2014, 11:10 PM

He had spoken to Katja and thankfully she was understanding of his situation and had agreed to allow him to stay. Thank the goddess? He had gone hunting after that, running through the meadow until he found a rabbit hutch. It had taken him quite a bit of patience but after a short time he had finally procured himself one, and only a short time after that he had caught a second smaller one. Hopefully Gaia would be impressed! He would lean down, with his second kill already in his jaws, to pick up his first rabbit. Once they were neatly collected in his jaws he would lift them off the ground and set off back towards Gaia's den. As he approached, though, there was a familiar figure outside her den. Virgi? His eyes would widen in surprise, lingering a short distance away with the rabbits held firmly in his grasp. He wouldn't make his presence known until he heard Virgil speaking of leaving and taking Gaia with her if thats what Gaia wanted. Immediately he would start up the short hill, moving towards Virgil and dropping the rabbits like a peace offering. He was about to speak when another would appear, a grey and white woman he recognized from the challenge. He would eye her a bit cautiously, moving a bit closer to Gaia. "Whatever you choose? I'll follow?" His words were barely a whisper, barely audible even to him but he had long ago learned how good Gaia's sense of hearing was. "Yes? Katja granted me a temporary rank? Able to stay and train as long as Gaia is here?" He spoke both to confirm this woman's words and to tell Gaia the news he had come here to tell her. He could stay with her!

WORDS HERE

""

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
09-28-2014, 07:41 PM

Obviously her mother has no worries of the repercussions of trespassing on her once home, and though Gaia held a nervousness within her she would calm at her mother?s words. The girl would accept the close contact, finding that she needed the contact. She missed her mother dearly and now that she was back in her presence she was realizing it more. She?d accept her mother?s touch and even find herself returning the affection. How difficult this time had been, especially without having the golden goddess?s wisdom. She would make it known that she would care for her, that she would protect her from any backlash offered to her. Before she could protest, before she could even offer the thought of compliance, another would appear. The slightly familiar voice would slip into her dark ears as she pressed herself further into her mother?s side. One day she would need to learn to fight her own battles. She could not forever lay in wait within her mother?s shadows.
The disturbance was not what she wanted right then, she wished to be with her mother to feel the solace she brought as well as the comfort of her presence. However they would not have a peaceful moment. Would her mother continue, tell her all that she meant? Or would she take the she wolf?s offer of battle before they said their good byes? Solo would also come back, his presence all that would keep her from losing her wits during the difficult separation. She?d move from her mother?s side to his as he whispered his allegiance in her ear. She felt much comfort to know that wherever she was Solo would be at her side. It was good to know that the boy had permission to be with her there.

HIS WORDS HERE HER WORDS HERE