gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
10-11-2014, 09:19 PM

Her home- after she finally decided that it was, in fact, her home- was gone. It had been taken. Hani hadn't been there, but she had known. She had lost touch with the others and had bee searching for them, not willing to call any place but her place with Natalya home. She refused to leave the woman who first accepted her and had faith in her, even when she didn't have faith in herself. She wasn't sure about the whole gods thing, but she had respect for the woman, and so Hani felt a compelling loyalty to her. This loyalty brought her to the mountain where she called for her friend tentatively. Things were not good in Natalya's world, Hani knew that much, but she wanted to help. She needed to be helpful, but a part of her was afraid she would be rejected. Too late, though, she had already called, so Hani sat and hoped she would either see Natalya soon or get struck dead.
"Speech"
'thoughts'

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-19-2014, 06:21 PM

The call that summoned her was familiar and more than welcome to her ears. Hani had been notably absent since the loss of their lands, but here she was now. Natalya had missed her mentee and wondered if she had moved on from them. It was certainly a decision she couldn't blame since they no longer had a home. She moved as quickly as she could to greet the female calling her forth, smiling and greeting her with a nuzzle to her neck. She then stood back and resumed her usual regal stance and stoic face before finally coming up with the words she wanted to say. "Hani, will you stay with us? We will have a new home soon and you will retain your position there, or perhaps advance further if it is what you wish." She knew that she was forward, but she could not waste time. They had wasted enough already.

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
10-22-2014, 10:00 PM

Soon enough, her friend arrived. Affectionately, the woman nuzzled her and Hani stiffened under her touch for a moment before returning the gesture. Natalya pulled back then, and Hani's heart swelled. Her friend was here, the only being she had considered a good friend, and that fact scared her slightly. Very quickly Natalya asked if Hani would stay with them, even without their home. Hani nodded with a small huff, "I'll stay by your side," she confirmed, "I apologize for not doing so in the past."

Hani moved to bow her head, and let a smile cross her maw in a hopeful expression, What is the plan? How should I help?

speech

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-22-2014, 10:10 PM

Natalya exhaled a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding and grinned at Hani's answer. "I am glad to hear it, my friend. Any absence of yours in the past is forgiven and I look forward to starting this new pack with you by our side."

Her mentee requested a task, and Natalya pondered it for a moment. She and Helios had to handle recruiting for the time being, but they could use some referrals. Since they didn't have a pack or true lands of their own, everyone had been supporting themselves to a degree. But Natalya had children to be looked after, and Phoebe would need help too. Perhaps Hani would be open to that?

"If you know of any worthy wolves that might be interested in joining us, you can point us to them. Also, my sister-in-law has just given birth to two beautiful girls. She may need help looking after them, and I would appreciate help looking after my children, if you are willing?"

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
10-23-2014, 09:33 PM

At Natalya's requests, Hani nodded with a hum as was habit to the girl. She was restless to get moving again and focus her mind on tending to others and healing. The girl waited to see if Natalya had any other requests before letting herself get excited about pups. It had been a while since she had tended to any pups. She had strayed away from them since the sickness was upon them. The idea of two little girls excited Hani and she briefly thought about having her own pups. In her head she imagined two chocolate colored girls with her eyes, but she knew she would be happy with any pups she had.

Hani moved towards her friend, ready to set off. She didn't ask for direction, she just expected it. Natalya was always Hani's leader since she arrived, so Hani automatically fell into that position whenever she was around Natalya, whether or not there was a pack, Hani considered Natalya her superior and would follow her to great lengths until one of their last breaths.

speech

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-23-2014, 09:56 PM

When Hani did not respond, only moving to stand nearby her, she couldn't help but chuckle. There was no question that the girl was loyal, but Natalya would have to work on making her more easy-going about it. She was no slave-driver, however strict she may act. "Well then, Hani, why don't you take some time to rest if you like, then go meet the children? I'm sure they'd love some company with a bit more youthful energy than their parents." She grinned at the girl before turning to take her leave.

"I am glad you returned to us," she announced, before departing from their meeting spot to continue her work.