ardent

Whiskey burn

Basanti

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2014, 01:08 AM

It had been some time since she had last need the boys from Olympus. But now that she stood on the border that divided their packs, something was different. The scent markers had changed to someone that was unknown. Her brows would furrow. Had someone taken Olympus? Her mind drifted back to the night that a call had disrupted her sleep. The caller had requested her mother, and it was rare thing that anyone called for her mother during the night. Did that have something to do with the change in command?

Haunches would recline as she chose to linger at the border. The rain had vanished, leaving behind the cool touch of autumn. She had missed the sun and its warmth so she would stretch out along the plains, taking a moment to sunbath. Autumn had brought more than just sunshine and cooler weather. She was finally a year old. A small smile toyed with her lips. The world was at her feet, ready for the taking.

Eyes would flutter close, a light nap taking over her. The sun warmed her dark pelt, relaxation curling around her. Her sides would rise and fall easily, her breaths steady and soft with the evident signs of sleep. Long legs stretched out, she was just shy of her full 39 inches. Dreams would entertain her until she was woken.

WORDS HERE

Nemesis

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-11-2014, 07:04 PM
OOC: Even though she didn't say it in their other thread, I'm assuming that Basanti told him her name. If you disagree with that I can change it.

"Psst."

He waited, watching the girl for a sign that she'd heard him. When none was seen, he did it again.

"Psst."

More waiting, still nothing. Good grief, she slept like the dead! The boy stood as close as he could get to her without actually crossing the border. He toed the line, neck stretched out in the hopes that those valuable inches would somehow make him more likely to be heard. "Psst. Basanti."

His brow furrowed. She was breathing, right? He squinted. Her chest was moving up and down. Maybe she was in a coma? Should he cross over and check on her? What if she was hurt? The boy's eyes darted around, looking for something, anything, that might grab her attention.

Lightbulb.

At his paws was a stick. It was small, a bit less than half the length of his leg and thin, and the boy was certain it would work. Grabbing it near the middle, Nemesis jerked his head to the side and eyed the distance between himself and the sleeping girl. Then, with a careful toss, sent the stick fly towards her.

"Speaking" Thinking

Basanti

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2014, 07:20 PM
ooc - fine by me, ill assume bas knows his name then too :)

She would not hear him at first, wouldn't even notice him until a twig came flying. The innocent branch would strike her side, not enough to be damaging, but certainly enough to be startling. She would flinch, jumping so that her limbs would pulled beneath her. Ears fell back against her skull, hackles bristling as her narrowed gaze searched for the culprit. It didn't take long to find his familiar russet face, he stood out like a sore thumb against his home. She would growl at him, lips lifting in a faint snarl.

"You could have just woken me up, you didn't have to start throwing things." She would grumble, forelimbs pushing her up into a sitting position. The motion brought her only a few inches closer to the border, but there was still an awkward distance between them. "You've been here, I don't think you have to worry about respecting the borders now." Despite her grouchy tones, a faint smirk would lift her dark lips.

WORDS HERE

Nemesis

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-12-2014, 07:42 PM

Success!! With a start, Basanti awoke and flipped to her belly, angry gaze darting around in search of who had thrown the stick. Nemesis, grinning cheesily, waited to be discovered. In seconds her acidic gaze found him and she growled at him. In response, the boy's grin widened. She snapped at him and in response, the boy snorted. "HA! I did too! I thought I was going to have to start breaking branches off the trees to throw at you."

His expression shifted, his features taking a mischievous twist. "You were dead to the world! If you hadn't been snoring, I'd have thought you were really dead!" He cackled, hoping to have a little fun at the girl's expense. Of course, she hadn't really been snoring, but how could she know that? She'd been sleeping!

"You've been here, I don't think you have to worry about respecting the borders now." Pretending to be wounded, the boy lifted a paw and fixed her with a faux hurt expression. "You make it sound like I make a habit of traipsing over borders. What do you think I am, some kind of criminal?"

"Speaking" Thinking

Basanti

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2014, 07:54 PM

She was greeted by his cheesy grin and laughter. He would tease her, having fun at her expense. Her narrowed gaze didn't waiver, remaining unamused. It wasn't until he pretended to look hurt that her expression would shift. Criminal. A bubble of laughter would spill from her lips. "I didn't say it was a bad thing." A brow would lift, almost as if she was challenging him. Being bad was fun, getting into trouble was fun. So much more fun that playing by the rules.

In an attempt to prove her point, she would rise. A wicked grin would flash before she moved. She would attempt to lunge across the border and collide with him in a single movement. She hoped to knock him backwards, or at the very least just bump into him. Her tail wagged, more laughter spilled from dark jaws. Eyes sparkled with amusement. Forgotten was the fact that someone else now ruled these lands and she was most likely at a great risk. She was purely having fun.

WORDS HERE

Nemesis

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-12-2014, 08:12 PM

Being a criminal wasn't a bad thing? Boy, was this girl weird! Nemesis snorted again, his mouth falling open in the beginnings of a retort, when suddenly Basanti was flying towards him. Her movements were so sudden, so unexpected, that the boy didn't have time to move.

In the blink of an eye, Basanti was across the border and barreling into him. She hit him across the chest, her greater height lifting his front paws off the ground and propelling him backwards. He flailed, front paws scrabbling at her neck in an attempt to remain upright, and when that didn't work, the boy stiffed and fell flat on his back. The air was forced from his lungs in one big whoosh and Nemesis, thoroughly stunned, could only stare at Basanti with wide eyes and a fish out of water expression as he struggled to remember how to breath.

"Speaking" Thinking

Basanti

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2014, 08:24 PM

She could see his reply forming, but it never made it past a thought. She would collide with him successfully, enjoying the wide eyed look of shock on his face. He would tumble over backwards, his legs flailing against her neck uselessly. His breath would whoosh from his lungs, hot against her face. Standing over him, she would smirk at his baffled expression. "Breath." She would murmur softly as she noted that he appeared to holding his breath. Leaning down over his smaller frame, she would press her nose against his, a brow once again lifting.

Releasing him, she would step away, allowing her limbs to brush against his side and belly as she did so. Her tail would wag back and forth as a rather proud look slide over her features. While he collected himself, she would take a moment to look around her new surroundings. The plains seemed to stretch over into this place, though she could see the steady dance in scenery. But it wasn't much different, much to her dismay. Audits would tip towards him, before her gaze finally followed suit.

WORDS HERE

Nemesis

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-12-2014, 08:42 PM

He continued to gape like a fish. Breath, stupid! The boy tried, he really did, but his lungs refused to draw in a full breath. It wasn't until Basanti pressed her nose to his that the boy's mouth shut. Stunned, he stopped breathing again. Nemesis' eyes somehow grew wider, confusion making his browspots collide. Devoid of the ability to even, he stared up at Basanti.

She moved away from him, her limbs grazing him as she did so, and the boy shivered. His confusion deepened. What the heck was that? How'd she do that? He wasn't ticklish!

Coughing, Nemesis slowly rolled to his paws. Unsure of what to make of the girl who knocked him over and kissed him, the boy kept his distance. He no longer believed in cooties, but he did believe girls were different. And this one? This one was downright crazy!

Wiping at his nose as it to remove the girl germs from it, he regarded Basanti with a wary expression. "What'd you do that for?"

"Speaking" Thinking

Basanti

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2014, 09:10 PM

He expression had been so dumbfounded it was hilarious. Her ego would swell beneath his shock, unable to help itself. When he finally did come to his senses, he would cough, rolling onto his side before regarding her warily. A smirk would lift her lips. "Because I can." Wasn't it obvious? She was bigger, so she could do as she wanted. But whether he was referring to her knocking him over and planting a kiss on his nose, she wasn't entirely sure. Whatever the reason, she would stand by her logic. She could do whatever the hell she wanted.

She was still young, but her mother had taught her not be naive. She was long past the stage of believing that boys have cooties, she knew that one day, she would end up like her parents. Mates with kids. But not before she had a little fun. She would regard him carefully, curious to see what he thought of her little gesture. Had he had the same upbringing as she, or where his parents a little more conservative in what they taught him?

WORDS HERE