Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-10-2014, 11:23 AM

Being Lead Beta had made the young man very busy. He hadn't been able to spend time with anyone in his family except his mother, and he needed to change that. His circle had to expand and he wanted to make memories with those he loved. Such a thought went through his mind as he left the Sawtooth borders to reach those of Threar. Black and white paws slowly crossed over his neighbor's borders, a privilege his Aunt Novella had given him.
Silver and gold eyes began to search for his grandfather while his nose worked on his scent. Hopefully, he didn't have to go too far to find the elderly man. So much knowledge and history lived within his predecessor and he was interested in spending time with him, along with finding out more about his family's history. Finally, he reached an area where a den was located and it smelled strongly of Dutiron. A low howl, short and simple, was given as he waited a respectful distance from the den. He hoped he had chosen the right one; otherwise, he would feel foolish.

Talk like this

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
10-10-2014, 01:26 PM

During his recent stay in Sawtooth Dutiron hadn't really seen as much of the family as he would have really liked. The storm had kept many people shut up and once the bad weather had faded away, it had been time to return to Threar. Even here however the man felt like he hadn't done much at all. He had been feeling slightly under the weather, something he normally would have simply pushed past and continued regardless though now had been told to rest and by none other than Novella.

As a howl summoned him however, he would rise to his feet and make his way towards the sound of his grandson. He had never been one to ignore family and he certainly wasn't about to start now, Novella he was certain would understand that fact as well. It wasn't far anyway, barely a walk at all and the dark male was in sight. A smile would grace Dutiron's lips and he would seat himself down as he greeted the boy. "Hello Dhiren, what brings you here today?"

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-13-2014, 10:46 AM

When his grandfather slowly walked from his den, Dhiren immediately noticed the change in his past demeanor. The recent storms that had hit Sawtooth must have made an impact upon his predecessor's health, something that Dhiren didn't want to continue for the older man. Worry furrowed in his brow for a few seconds, as he listened to his grandfather speak. Even though he may be tired, he was still content. That was a good sign, of course.
"Hello, Grandpa." He greeted, brow unfurrowing and smile brightening his features. Without a pause, Dhiren answered his grandfather's question. "Since the storm kept us from properly visiting, I figured I would make up for that lost time and come and see you." Dhiren couldn't help but smile as his eyes twinkled. "I also...wanted to know about our family history. There is only so much Mama can tell me." If Dutiron agreed, he would go fetch some food for the two of them; Dhiren was getting hungry.

"Speech"
Lineart courtesy of Kaylink on dA - Character belongs to Wynn