ardent

F I R E

Roman

gems
size
build
player
10-21-2014, 05:00 PM

The Queen, or at least- she'd always view herself as such, was regaining her health. She'd put on some weight- her bones less visible through the thickness of her coat. Her eyes were less dull, the familiar sparkle that showed her personality- began shining through. She was getting...better. New-found strength, has surged through her- helping her to explore the lands that seemed to have magically appeared at the southern ends of Alacritis. Her mind was buzzing with the new scents and smells, as she wandered about- trying to figure out what she should do next. She needed to consult with others, wolves that she felt were loyal to her. She needed to plan her next move. She couldn't sulk forever.. could she?

Happily, she had wandered about, her tail waving in the air behind her as she sniffed the creek, and the trees. This place was beautiful, and she wondered if others had found it. An excited yip left her, echoing about her and she dropped onto the ground- rolling on it, scratching her back. The sun filtered through the shade of the trees, and warmed her- she felt happy for the first time in a long time, and she was determined to enjoy it. Stilling, she laid on her belly, resting her head on her paws with a soft sigh, a slight smile gracing her lips.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-21-2014, 05:16 PM

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

Enough had been enough. She had been fine with everything Roman had done with the pack and for the most part Azalea too. When Azalea disappeared with her son, Elli couldn't take it anymore. She wandered away just before Drashiel went to lay claim to Ethereal and she headed for the south. She had a frown on her nowadays because she was starting to remember how nauseating she had become with her herbal obsession. She remembered how she had entered the land in search of fighting skills. She hadn't learned any and she was back without a pack. How the hell was she supposed to learn now?

There was a familiar scent on the wind and then it hit her... ROMAN! She ran towards it with a small grin on her face as she found the pale form close by. "You have no idea how happy I am to see a familiar face." She said as she stared at Roman's back, waiting for a turn and maybe a greeting.

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]

Roman

gems
size
build
player
10-21-2014, 05:55 PM

Her mind had wandered often to how Azalea had been doing with what was once Regium. She wondered often if she was right in sacrificing her crown, but now- she had endless possibilities before her. What would she do? She stilled, as she heard an approach, choosing not to look at the one approaching her, rather letting them come closer. She took a breath, and felt a rumble of happiness bubble in her throat. She knew that smell- She knew that wolf.

Elli

She turned as the other she-wolf spoke, a smile on her jaws, as she drew herself to a sitting position. "Techincally, you saw a familiar butt first." She chuckled, as she drew herself to her paws- approaching the other she-wolf. "How are you Elli?" She inquired, her tone warm, as she stopped, about five feet from the other she-wolf.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-21-2014, 06:01 PM

The woman would turn and tease about Elli about actually seeing her butt first and Elli would grin, biting back a chuckle before Roman approached and rested herself when she stood about five feet from Elli before she asked how she was. "Truthfully? I've been better. After you left and Azalea took over things were alright but then she up and left without a warning and the pack crumbled. So I've been wandering on my own. Surviving." She admitted to the female. She figured that the woman didn't know because most wolves didn't. "What have you been up to?" She asked almost immediately after her explanation as to why she had been better.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
10-21-2014, 09:08 PM

She?s puzzled as Elli begins to speak, saying that Azalea has vanished with her son. Where had she gone? When Roman had entrusted her crown to Azalea, she?d hoped the red faced woman would hold it with honor. Why had she vanished? She was perplexed, and at the same time worried. Her brows furrowed slightly, as Elli went on, and Roman felt a gnawing guilt in the pit of her belly. She'd left her pack- the members who had stayed and remained loyal to her.. she'd left them. She swallowed slightly, her ears flattening as she glanced at the ground, as the conversation turned to her. "I left Alacritis- wandered around, and somehow ended up back here." She shrugged slightly, leaving out parts of the story. Did Elli really need to know that Roman had spiraled into a pit of depression- the once powerful queen had lost the desire to even feed herself.

No. She didn't, Roman decided, and turned the conversation back around. "I must admit, I didn't expect to come home to see Regium had crumbled. Though I suppose Azalea changed the name." No, she hadn't been prepared for that- now the question became, how would she rectify the situation. Would the fallen queen rise from the ashes of her throne, and rebuild an empire- or should she leave that to the other beings of her family. "What do you think I should do, Elli?" She asked softly, seeking the other woman's advice- and opinion.

Speech,

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-22-2014, 09:29 AM

Roman appeared to be surprised that Azalea had abandoned them and Elli would expect nothing less. Roman admitted that she had left Alacritis and found her way back seemingly by mistake. She nodded slightly as Roman made her statement about her shock. "Regium became Ethereal." She said to fill the woman in what had happened. Roman asked her for advice and Elli had to think about it. She had to say what she felt right? Or was she supposed to... no, she'd just say what she had been thinking. "I think you should take back what was yours to begin with Roman." She admitted.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2014, 04:27 PM

Elli supplied the name that Azalea had bestowed upon Regium. Ethereal. It was unique- and Roman wondered the reasons behind its choice. Her ears pricked with interest, as Elli spoke again, and her heart raced slightly, as she considered the prospect. The crown had always fit her- placed upon her head by her father, it hadn't slipped- no she'd placed it down. She'd let Isardis down. Could Regium rise from the ashes? Would she want to rule the pack with the lose hand she had before- or would she want something stronger- darker perhaps? The thoughts swirled in her mind, like jaws snapping at her in the chaos of battle.

"Would you stand with me, if I revived Regium from the ashes- and crafted it into the most powerful empire to have ever existed?" She inquired, her tone soft- though the sincerity of her words rang in the air around them as she spoke. She stared at Elli intensely, waiting to see where the other she-wolf would pledge her allegiance. Would her loyalties be to power?

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-23-2014, 01:45 PM

The girl listened as her queen, always her monarch, asked if she could rely on the girl who had sworn an oath and Elli nodded. "Of course I would, Queen Roman." She offered with a slightly smile placed onto her features. Elli was not shaken by her leader's intense stare because such pressures had never had an effect on her. She had a healer's nerves in a warriors body. She was a healer, yes, but she also sought to be a warrior unlike any other. Her mottled coat found the ground as she sat on her rump and spoke once more. "Who else could we collect?" She asked in reference to followers. Her eyes were calm as she looked to the leader.