Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-19-2014, 09:21 PM

Laoch stretched his muscles and took a deep breath as he stepped out into the late-morning air, sighing happily before shaking out his fur and glancing around at the trees around him. He was nearly half grown, his legs taking on an awkwardly long stance compared to the rest of his body that hadn't quite caught up. He looked like a gangly teenager, but at the same time still handsome with his thick coat of black fur. His tail wagged behind him as he started looking for his siblings or even one of the other seemingly numerous wolves that shared this area with his family. He had begun to realize, as he got older, that he was related in some way to almost every wolf that lived in the willows although he still hadn't quite learned how exactly he was related to them all. They were all family and that was good enough for him.

Speech
Thought

Shikoba I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-22-2014, 09:51 PM

To say the girl had come out of her shell might be an understatement to those who did not know her very well. At six months old she no longer was afraid to walk out of the den but she always remained close by to her family. She was silent most times but her speech was no longer broken but made with complete sentences. And she had taken to plants and healing like her parents had. She was quick to learn, to study things and watch. Patience was her strength, always willing to sit there and simply watch her parents work in gathering herbs or learning any life essential lessons her parents gave. She did not often ask questions but preferred to try and puzzle it out herself. And yet still the small girl remained close to her family, often sticking to her brothers' sides or with her parents in the den.

At dawn the girl was up and out of the den, and as always she went right for her mint leaves growing nearby. She just loved this plant, grabbing a few leaves she chewed on them to chase away the groggy sleepiness. Standing up she would walk around, silently stopping by each family members den to check on them. At nearly half grown she was still small compared to her brothers and her legs were long and twiggy like but she had managed to not get them tangled up or to trip on them. As late morning approached she would return back to the den to see Laoch emerging.

Trotting over she would nuzzle her brother's shoulder, tail wagging and a happy whine emitting from her.Good morning Laoch. Got any plans for the day? She asked softly, her voice still whisper soft and gentle. She never saw a reason to speak any louder. She could wait if needed for silence to be heard. Or just walk away with another didn't wish to bother trying to hear her. She was easy going but would not waste her time on disrespectful wolves.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts