Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
10-19-2014, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2014, 06:45 PM by Helios I.)
((Liquid timing to after his current two potential recruitment threads, being as vague as possible.))

Helios was back, russet paws carrying him slowly up the side of the mountain. The man wasn?t exactly sure what to expect, he had left his family with the promise to return when he could and little else. He knew Natalya needed space to work out her emotions after their last talk and he could serve their purpose while he was away.
As he leveled out some the man tipped his head back, calling for her, for his wife. He could only hope she had managed to forgive him some, the rest he knew they?d have to work on together. Settling upon his haunches the man prepared for what was to come.

speech,

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-21-2014, 07:55 AM

Despite still being angry with him, still hurting from the information he had given her, Natalya couldn't help having a skip in her step as she rushed to answer his call. This had been the first time they had separated at all to work out a problem. It had been a bomb dropped on their relationship at the time when it was most fragile and at the time it had seemed to ruin them beyond repair, but nothing could ever truly come between them. They were truly each other's one and only.

She slowed when she reached him, creeping forward before planting a small kiss on his cheek. "I've missed you," she said quietly, tentatively, nervousness overcoming her.

Speech,

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
10-23-2014, 04:26 PM

It did not take long for her to appear, her familiar dark form standing out for him upon the horizon. A smile rising unbidden to his face at the sight of her rushing towards him; though he knew their relationship had been strenuous when he left he was glad to see that despite all the work that still remained for them she was at least as glad to be back in his company as he was to be in hers. She slowed and he took a few tentative steps towards her closing the gap.
She gave him a small lick and spoke soft words and Helios returned the action, reaching up to kiss her. ?I missed you too.? He whispered, kissing her once more.

speech,

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-23-2014, 05:05 PM

She couldn't have been more grateful when he returned her kiss. Everything bad between them seemed to evaporate in that moment and she was happy to let it. It was time that they moved past the past and continued on to their goals - restart their pack, reclaim their family. She moved to lay beside him, resting her head lightly on her paws. "How were your travels?" she asked him tentatively. She no idea where he had been, but she assumed he was doing something to help their cause. She could imagine no other reason for his lengthy absence. "I went to speak with our allies and some other wolves I knew to support us, and I had some success. With some, it is yet to be seen."

Speech,

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
10-23-2014, 05:14 PM

His wife moved off to lay down and he mirrored her, keeping his form close to hers. Natalya asked him of his mission and he smiled softy. ?I met one man, he offered himself to our cause. He will be ready for our summon.? He nosed her ear for a moment as he spoke in a hushed tone. ?No one else was willing to commit but one young man showed possible interest in the future.? He listened as she spoke, nodding his head. ?It seems there is little faith taken from words, actions speak louder to these wolves.? He sighed, his tone speaking volumes of just how he felt.

speech,

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-23-2014, 06:01 PM

Natalya listened closely to his words, nodding when he mentioned that he had found one to join them. "Hani has returned and agreed to stay with us as well. Fortunately, she has seen us in action." She chuckled slightly as she leaned into him. "Have you considered which lands we should move to at all? I was quite fond of the area we were in before, but our lands lacked variety."

She would wait for his answer while mulling over the remaining thoughts in her head. She was worried he wouldn't receive her comments well, but they were necessary in this process. "Helios, I have been thinking. I do not want to call our pack Olympus again, and I think it may be in our best interests to downplay the name somewhat."

Speech,