Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-25-2014, 04:22 PM

The white she-wolf trotted through the shrine, searching for nothing and everything. her mind wandered to her mate that she had left for a little to get out of her own mind. The pups that she bared in her body making frequent appearances in her thoughts, forcing her to think of nothing else. She stumbled clumsily over some rocks before picking herself back up again. She really needed to focus...maybe a hunt would do her some good? She inhaled deeply, finding the strong scent of mouse on the chilly air. A smile engulfed her features as she began to feel the adrenaline of the hunt race through her core. Her agile body was hunched low to the ground, carefully staying downwind from the mouse, knowing that her scent wouldn't be found. She crept silently through the bushes before her sight landed on the prey. As quick as lightning, her body lurched forward and caught the mouse in her powerful grasp. She squealed gleefully at the catch and sat down to enjoy her meal.

Speech,

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-26-2014, 03:31 PM
She had been enjoying the day beside their little pond, her sore body relaxing in ways she had never relaxed before. But the sound of someone stalking near by instantly destroyed that. Her ears swivelled forward as her eyes remained closed, tracking the sounds in the denseness of the trees. She wasn't used to such thick foliage, so the sound seemed to echo around her to the point where she couldn't place where, exactly, it was coming from. With a sigh, carnation colored eyes slowly opened, half lidden with agitation as she hoisted herself up. Without a word, she left their pond and their safe little hideaway, moving like the wind through the rocks and stones of the shrine, her movements were so silent she gave stealth a run for its money. Her lips pulled up to show just the points of her canines as she peered around a large rock of the shrine. Any threat to her and her brother would be vanquished quite quickly, but what she saw had any anger and agression wiped from her features.

The white wolf sat in the distance, eating her captured meal with delight. This wasn't a threat, this wasn't a wolf seeking their heads. No, infact, she seemed to be in a precarious situation. Was she oblivious to the wolves that hid in the darkness? Did she not know of Ellasyn and Adair living within the shadows of these shrines, or had they hidden their scent just a little too well. Narrowing her eyes just slightly she breathed in the air. Perhaps she was imagining it, but she had scented it before. With a quick glance over her shoulder to assure herself her brother was still where she had left him. A small sigh slipped from her nose before she stepped out from the shadows, her dim grey form shining in the dappled light as she stepped forward. "Is this place well known here? Should I expect more visitors, or is this just a fluke." Her voice carried over the distance, strong and proud as narrowed eyes stared at the girl. It was only when Ellasyn determined there would be no threat to her and her brother would she lower her defenses and becoming welcoming to the stranger. But for now, anything strange and new held potential threats, and she wouldn't allow her brother to come to harm.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-26-2014, 11:16 PM

Trica's silver gaze flooded with confusion as she saw the wolf come out of the bushes. Her stance appeared hostile, as if she thought that Trica would harm her. Her gaze was brought back down to the pry she had caught, she had been proud of it but now it seemed like a feeble attempt at hunting as the dame's carnation gaze bore into her pelt. She looked back up at the wolf, wondering why she would think that she would harm her. She chuckled nervously, looking around once more before getting into her paws and shaking out her long white fur. Her silver gaze finally returned to the pink one as she prepared to answer her. "I honestly just wandered over here, I-I can leave if you want..I am sorry I didn't recognize the scent of wolf..." she muttered, turning her back on the same as she turned to walk away. Her tail dragged across the ground as she forgot about her catch and instead thought of how stupid she was on thinking she was alone.

Speech,

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Ellasyn continued o stare, a thin line upon her lips as her ears raised and swivelled to the sounds around them. The girl should consider this a blessing, should believe this a gift from the heavens that it was ella that heard her and not Adair. With a gentle sigh she watched the girl turn, heard her words and a weird form a guilt washed over her, an emotion she had never felt before. "wait.." She said softly, sighing and stepping forward. "A woman in your position must be kept fed, or is my nose lying to me" she said softly, picking up the meal that the woman had left behind and stepped cautiously towards her. Dropping the meal close, she let herself smile just enough. "I apologize, you are not a threat. Please understand my need to be cautious, my brother and I cannot afford to gain anymore scars at this moment..." she said softly, dipping her head just slightly and moving back. She didn't want enemies or to scare those she encountered. Perhaps it had just been their past and life at war that made her a tad bit...prickly.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-27-2014, 07:14 AM

At the sound of the soft plea, Trica halted, her ears perking up and she looked behind her towards the dame once again. A wave of guilt washed over her as she heard the words that tumbled from the carnation eyed wolf. What had they gone through that was terrible enough for her to feel threatened by a small she-wolf like herself? Silver orbs flooded with concern as she looked upon the silver femme, worried that the scars on the outside were just the beginning. "I can promise you that I mean no harm to neither you nor your brother." she spoke softly, as if worried that it would scare the gray wolf standing before her. She could tell that a fight was what she had been expecting, but that was far from what she would get. Trica padded softly over the the dame and sat back on her haunches, trying to think of a way to get the silver beauty to trust her, she need not be afraid.

Speech,

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-28-2014, 08:36 AM
"One cannot be too careful, especially if they have been burned before." She offers with something akin to an apologetic smile, turning her eyes away from the girl. A small sigh slips from her before she shifts down onto her haunches, ears continuing to flick this way and that as she lets a silence settle around them. She continued to observe the girl in the corner of her eyes before she sighed once more, allowing a more gentle smile to flow onto her face, all the wrinkles of concern and the last traces of possible aggression falling away as she turned fully towards the girl. "What is your name?" She asked, hoping that they would be able to have a polite conversation. Ellasyn only really stayed here with the girl, attempting to work on her small talk, so that if Adair were to come and find them there would be no harm done. If she left her alone to wander the shrine there's no telling if the brute would find her or not. And there is no doubt his approach would be far more aggressive than Ella's had been. "Have you been here long, Miss? We are strangers to this land.." Perhaps, too, she might be able to gain more knowledge about this new place they may or may not be able to call home. She had been wandering away, not too far from this place they have taken too to sleep at night, but far enough for her and her brother to be apart. She didn't like being seperated from her brother, no. Not for the world.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-29-2014, 10:58 PM

Trica settled down to lay on her forepaws, hind legs sprawled to the side as she basked in the shade. An uncomfortable silence hung over them, waiting to be broken. Her silver eyes peered around at her surroundings, audits swiveling from side to side as she became aware of another scent, a male wolf. Keeping her breathing even and her eyes dull, she continued to look around the shrine for the source of the scent, hoping that the gray femme wouldn't notice her discomfort. The dame's soft voice snapped her back into reality as she tried to recall the question asked to her. As she searched for a way to respond, the carnation-eyed wolf asked another. Though this time she had heard it.

"Trica, my name is Trica," she breathed, chuckling at the gray wolf's formal name for her. "And sadly no...I actually was just wandering, looking for a way to rest my mind..."she trailed, picking up a hint of an emotion flooding off of the dame in front of her. What was this strange femme hiding from her...

Speech,

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-30-2014, 10:01 PM
She turned her head away just slightly, looking to the side as she let the silence settle between them. Settling and shifting on her haunches just so she let herself relax just a bit. Perhaps this woman could be an ally. It was always good to know the names of the locals in a place she wished to settle, was it not? Favors were always necessary in survival too. She side glanced at the girl then before her eyes narrowed just slightly. The girl was searching for something, and Ellasyn was pretty sure she knew exactly what it was. Her brother's scent was a powerful aroma, the scent dominating. "You will not find him." She warned, looking at the girl fully. "Nor do I believe you want too. His social skills are rather...rusty."

Adair was hers, her world, her everything, and she kept him at arms length from the rest of the world rather selfishly. Not that he wanted to have anything with the rest of the world anyways. Trica, huh. "Pretty name, Miss." She said lightly but with nothing but truth. Ellasyn could appreciate a good name, and give a compliment. The gentlest of smiles pulled at her lips, the soft expression smoothing out her features as she looked at the girl. "Settle your mind?" She asked, the questioning opening the door for Trica to use Ellasyn as a sound board, as a confidant, if she so chose.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-31-2014, 10:42 PM

Trica tensed when the silence broke between the two, she wondered how the silver wolf possibly could have sensed the change within her body. Her silver orbs brightened with nervousness at the silent threat the dame spoke. Was he really so terrible that the femme didn't want her to meet him, what had he done to her? As the gears turned in her head, something clicked. This wolf was special to the silver dame sitting in front of her, she loved him. It rang through her voice, the way she was protective in her speech, careful not to degrade him in anyway, yet still keeping him unveiled in the silver eyes that looked at her.

"Who is he, this mystery man?" she questioned lightly, being sure to keep a soft smile on her face, trying to let the she-wolf know that she wasn't trying to push her into anything. "And thank you, though please just call me by it," she responded, chuckling lightly, "And your name would be?" she asked kindly, trying to still keep the polite conversation going.

Speech,

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Ellasyn was a keen eye, an intellect that could rarely be fooled. She knew a lie from a mile away, knew what each twitch could mean, how the eyes dialated and why. Not much could slip by her, even if she didnt comment on everything. Her smile never waved as Trica asked her of the mystery man, and she kept silent for several heart beats, wondering if it was a good idea to offer up this information or not. But instead she tilted her crown to the side, eyes gazing passed her to the shadows of the trees. "My brother." She said softly, and it was the only thing she said in response. Her brother was her everything, and she cared little about what he did to others, but this girl was a good wolf and she didnt want possible harm to come to her.

Looking back to the girl she smiled lightly and nodded carefully, a gentle smile on her face. Trica. She wasnt lying, that was a beautiful name. "Oh my, how rude of me! My name is Ellasyn Albrecht." She said with a gentle smile, dipping her head politely.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-05-2014, 10:43 PM

Her alabaster tail slid over her haunches as she sat, thinking in the silence formed between them. Gentle words hit her audits, forcing them to twitch to the side to allow the sound to carry through. Her brother. A hush fell over the two wolves, both lost in their own thoughts. Trica found it hard to believe that this wolf was simply the dame's brother. She seemed to care for him a lot more than she was letting on to and it intrigued the white femme as she gazed into the forest around them. The green calmed her beating heart as she thought of her mate, whom she loved so dearly, and to the possible pups that were resting in her body. Her thoughts then fluttered to the white mountains she had witnessed too many deaths on, including her mother's.

She found her curiosity brimming as she thought on about her own life. What secrets did this silver dame hold? What tragedies had she witnessed? But most of all, why did this wolf hold her brother so dear to her heart. It was obvious, as much as the carnation-eyed wolf would try to hide it, how much she cared for him. The way she hesitated before she answered and the way she wasn't revealing much, if anything, about the male. Silver eyes would scan the forest, looking for everything and nothing while listening to the soft silence in between them.

Finally, the silver wolf would speak. Answering a question that seemed so trivial to the white wolf. Names didn't matter anymore, merely formalities in the world of wolves. This forest had almost aged Trica, she felt, making her feel wiser and yet younger. She could stand it no longer. "Why do you love him?" words flew from her lips before she processed them, realizing that it was very rude and inappropriate to ask a complete stranger why they loved their brother. "Oh geeeze, I am so rude! Please forgive me..." the femme blurted sincerely, trying to make amends to her obviously rude question. First impressions weren't her thing.

Speech,

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-10-2014, 01:14 PM
A wave of anger suddenly swept through her, her eyes quickly shifting away to try and calm the fire that suddenly took her to veins. Unlike her brother, she didn't respond well to the emotion, hated it entirely. It was a curse to her, not a fuel. Anger caused smart wolves to make stupid mistakes, and Ellasyn was the intellect, she was the guide, the planner, the decision maker. Her mind always had to be clear, her thoughts unbiased and fueled only by the desire to survive and not by revenge or anger. Taking a calming breath barely settled the fire, but it helped nonetheless. Her face barely flickered in that time as she turned her eyes back to Trica, taking another few seconds to trust her voice to be even and calm. "Why do I love my brother?" She asked softly, the bite still in her tones but not near as clear as it could have been. "He is my everything...My world, my whole life and the fire in my veins." Without him, Ellasyn wouldn't be anything. She wouldn't have survived the years of war, she wouldn't have matured and grew, she wouldn't have become the wolf that she was.

Without her brother, Ellasyn wouldn't exist.

With a sigh she lifted herself up, glancing over her shoulder to the way she came before looking back at Trica with a gentle smile. "I apologize, miss, but I should return to him before he gets worried." Worried and come looking for her. Adair wouldn't deal as well with Trica prodding into their lives as Ellasyn had. She couldn't allow harm to come to this wolf, or to allow Adair to have any more blood on his paws, especially since they had only just arrived to this place.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-11-2014, 12:18 AM

The she-wolf's harsh tone surprised Trica, forcing her to stare the grey wolf straight in the eyes. A flash of uncertainty rang through her silver ones as the grey wolf spoke again, but she knew she should be going anyways, here pack would be missing her soon, as well as her mate. "Hmm..well it was nice to meet you Ellasyn. Maybe we will meet again someday." she said politely, standing up to her paws and dipping her crown in gratitude before walking back the way she had come, even more confused than before. Who knew, maybe she would see Ellasyn again.

-Exit Trica-

Speech,