JUST A DOZEN STEPS AND TWENTY-EIGHT DAYS

Lucius

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2014, 03:13 PM
wowowowow hate starters! sorry bb

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? the caesar { a modern julius, no doubt } descends upon this dismal marsh with finesse, supremacy -- arrogance pronounced in his immaculate stance and in the overbearing nature of his swagger. yet there is no rhyme nor reason for the haughty demeanor bestowed upon he, for there is no crown to halo his temples nor a harem to bless the very ground he prowls upon; no, not yet! but there is relentless ambition that plagues his seraphic existence, plots to conquer the subservient of these lands churning persistently within the depths of his malicious mind. however, the behemoth requires a starting point before his plans can commence, and his demands to meet his quota are fairly simple: those he acquaints himself with need only surrender themselves to his wills -- or he will merely force them.

Remy

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2014, 03:37 PM

This was probably the grossest place she'd ever encountered.

And she loved it! The mud, the slime! Oh Breen would never let her play in this if she were at home! She traipsed through the swamp- her nose twitching at all the exotic scents, hesitating only for a moment when she scented another wolf. Her ears perking and her tail waving in the air in excitement, she bounded through the bubbling ick towards the smell. What delightful wolf would she meet today?! Her eyes are met with a dark male. She bounds towards him, spewing slime and muck as she goes before she skids to a halt- unaware that the muck coats large portions of her tan fur. "Hi! I'm Remy! Who're you? What are you doing here? Do you want to play? Where are you from?" She prattled on, before stopping herself. Hadn't Breen told her something about letting others talk? Her tail wagged behind her and she beamed at this stranger, wondering what his story was. Was he all alone like she was? Would he be her friend?!

Speech,

lmao weirdest pair to meet ever. much funnies in my head.

Lucius

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2014, 04:55 PM

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? he is alerted of her presence as the squelching of limbs churning through muck permeates the reigning silence of his surroundings, colossal skull swinging pendulum-esque in her direction as he observes her through his peripherals. frigid gaze ravages her nimble physique with little indication of intrigue, rugged appendages persistent in their purpose of navigating the behemoth through the sludge even as her soprano graces his auditory system -- rather incessantly for his taste. and the caesar spares this vivacious daffodil the inquisitive quirk of a singular brow as he registers the multitude of inquiries streaming from her pretty lips, robust limbs giving halt in their saunter as the brute pivots into closer quarters to she. skull descends in an attempt to draw level with her own { for she is quite the dainty dollface, no? }, muzzle extending into tighter proximities to the nymphet?s own countenance as his nostrils flare to indulge in the sweet aroma emanating from her golden flesh. ?trust me, love, you wouldn?t quite enjoy the games i have in mind,? the beast informs, vocals saturated with a subtle and saccharine threat. velvet lips flutter with pleasure as fervent pupils fixate upon her own, hopeful in his endeavor of eliciting fear from one he could so easily suppress -- and would.

Remy

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2014, 05:19 PM
Remy

Perching on her toes in the muck, Remy waited for an answer from this stranger. Her tail hadn't paused once behind her. The appendage waved rapidly, the excitement she felt practically rolling of of her. When he turned towards her, her eyes lit up- He was going to answer her! She noticed his eyes- they were a stunning color really. He was huge! Which wasn't really a new thing to her, most wolves were taller than she was. She waited on him to speak a beaming smile on her jaws. When he spoke- her smile faltered slightly and she could feel unease prickle in her belly. Mentally shaking it off, she bounced a little in the muck. "Is it tag?! I love tag! Play fighting? What kind of games do you play... er..." She frowned- realizing she didn't know his name. "You didn't tell me your name!" She exclaimed, an indignant frown on her face. She huffed slightly, before looking up to meet his eyes with a new hopeful smile.
"Burn Baby Burn"