ardent

Dance of Predators {PACK HUNT MANDATORY}

Venus

gems
size
build
player
10-26-2014, 10:13 PM

ooc; mandatory hunt for mruni and bjuni ranked wolves; however, all are encouraged to join! first round due by Nov. 9th - two weeks from the day this is posted.

Since the storm, prey had been scarce. All died or fleed the lands of Abaven. The pack had been surviving from mostly fish; however, as the months passed, more animals had begun to make their way back into the territory. It was time to dine on something more desirable. The day was young, dawn just now coming to its end and the the sun lighting the visible world with all of its radiance. The grass was still moist from morning dew, tiny droplets of liquid that boasted rainbows of colors. Birds had started singing again, beautiful love songs that cooed so softly. Snakes had made their winter beds and no longer slithered about. But, she would join nature's song, now - lifting her maw to the heavens and releasing a howl to her hunters. Soon they would join her on a hunt.

As she waited, she could not help but think of Quelt and the pups that now grew inside of her. She wondered what would come of this. Never had she really considered herself a mother, and honestly, she had no idea how to be one. Ah, the gods had their own way of evolving each soul, molding them into who they are suppose to become. A soft sigh escaped her maw, the rest of the pack had yet to find out. Maybe she would announce it at this meeting before the hunt?

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts

Sable

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-28-2014, 07:11 PM

Nimble paws carried the dame over the lands, she had awoken earlier than normal this morning after all one could not sleep well enough on an empty tummy so she took it upon herself to take a stroll around the lands and hope she could fine something to nimble on. Soft orbs scanned the area, ever since the storm there was still spots on the ground that were weaker due to the water and the last thing she needed was to fall in to a sink hole but thankfully the domain seemed sturdy enough for her to be able to pass though.

Perking her ears, the sound of a howl quickly caught her attention, A hunt? this seemed to be luckily day for her, tilting her head back she allowed her own vocal cords to sing out her own message that she was on her way before she bounded off in that direction.

Arriving at the area she smiled faintly "Good morning, Mind if I join in with the hunt?"
She questioned as she tilted her head slightly.

Walk "Talk" Think

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
10-29-2014, 02:44 PM

She had been gone merely a few days, stepping into a fantasy realm that had shown her a whole new world. Crossing over the land-bridge for a second time, a trip home now she could barely believe her time there had been real. Even now, returning into Abaven's land,s her skin still tingling pleasantly she began to think it had all been a dream. She had never been dotted on by a male in such a way before, she had been called a beauty by their tongues, but never before had she been shown such tenderness. It was all a dream, she was convinced her time there had been nothing but a very vivid fantasy, a showing of what her perfect night might look like. She stepped back into reality and was enveloped once again by the problems of Abaven. She slipped easily back into the roll of queen once more, as a howl for the hunt snapped out across the distance of Abaven territory.

She quickly made her way in the direction of the caller, to Venus, she liked to show her face in such events, to put herself to work for the pack, and its needs. She came into view quickly and placed herself beside Venus. The woman was not yet showing, but Bass had told her of Venus's state the day before she had left on her little adventure outside of Abaven. ?Greetings? she said pleasantly to the other woman.

"Speech"

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-29-2014, 07:04 PM

Darrah was all revved up and ready to go while Vivianna was still withholding herself. Venus had let out a call for a pack hunt and while Viv had agreed to go along with Darrah, she didn't see how she could help other than the fact that she had sharp claws and a bite to match. Darrah's white fur matched Vivanna's grey and white fur as they raced each other to the scene while trying to remain as quiet as possible. Darrah had narrowed his soft blue eyes as he slowly but surely pushed his way past his best friend and constant companion.

When they arrived there were but three wolves on the scene. He had to practically slide to a halt as he gave Venus a grin. "Darrah and Vivianna reporting for duty." He would report as he fell into a perfectly still posture. His head was level considering where it was at and his eyes were pride on the leader of the hunt who he assumed to be Venus. Vivianna remained just behind him with a protective posture. She was quite serious when it came to protecting the boy.

"Darrah Dialog." "Vivianna Dialog."

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-29-2014, 08:45 PM

Quelt was half wondering what Darrah's reaction would be upon his returning. That and the fact that he and Irune were no longer together. It was him and Venus from now on, and stronger than ever specially with the children inside of her. He was tempted to go up and snuggle her before the hunt started, however he assumed he'd just get a mouthful of her words for it. Of course he did approach her at first, smiling he nuzzled her cheek before going towards the others. It wasn't the most affectionate of gestures(well maybe not to him) but it was something of a greeting for his new found love. After all, he wanted to be around her constantly for the most part.
The large male's attention turned to Darrah, but he did not see Levi around, nor smell him. He was curious as to what had become of the boy. As he settled down near Darrah he stood tall watching Venus. "You look well, Darrah." he muttered softly. Would he fail on his new children like he had felt he did on these ones? Or would the experience help him? He was definitely different from before so he didn't know.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Venus

gems
size
build
player
11-09-2014, 09:23 PM

Abaven members would soon answer her call, more swiftly than she had expected. It was quite pleasing. Any knight in training should be on time and come prepared. Though, not all that decided to join were Abaven warriors. Marbled eyes would look at the first wolf to show up. The gal was dubbed Gison. Of course you can. Venus would nod as she spoke and turn to greet the others that would soon approach. Motif being next, Darrah, and then her Quelt. This was the first meeting she led, and she wanted nothing more than it to be successful.

Body would shift to gather itself into its dominant regal posture before speaking. I am Venus for those of you who have yet to meet me. Today, I call you all here for a hunt. As you all know, I am sure, the storms caused prey to become rather scarce. Eyes would look around momentarily to take in Abaven, still slightly shaken by the storm. But prey have been coming back into these lands. I have caught the scent of caribou. If I am not mistaken, they have chosen to reside about a mile or so to our east. Some members are in dire need of this nutrition. She would think briefly of her pregnancy and wren's current state. Indeed, they needed this kill more than ever.

I believe the best approach would be to spread out and circle our prey. Depending on how many, we may have to separate one from the herd. Maybe even two, but we cannot be sure until we can set our eyes on them. The most agile wolf here should take on the job of separating our prey if it comes to that. Who here could take on that job? You would be like our door to our circle. Running the prey into its trap and closing it off where our strongest will get the killing blow. Quelt. I assign that job to you. If we can take down multiple prey, whoever had the opportunity - take it. The goal here is to kill one, but more is nothing more than a bonus. Anyone have any other suggestions or ideas? She would eye each of them, seriousness painting her expressions.

ooc; next round due by Nov. 19th. Ten days from this post.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts

Sable

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-11-2014, 11:10 AM

Ebony female allowed a sheepish smile to rest upon her features when she was permitted to enter the hunt and soon she rested her rump on the domain. she fell silent as her amber hue's watched the rest of wolves gather, to greet them she simply dipped her head ever slightly before she turned her attention to Venus as she began explaining the plans for the hunt.
It was almost creepily timed that the girls abdomen began growling quite loudly as soon as the pray animal was identified, Folding her ears down the girl tensed hoping no one had heard it... unlikely but she hoped ad was thankfully for the dark fur that covered her embarrassment. Shuffling her paws in the domain she mouthed a soft "Sorry" as diverted her gaze hoping that the event would simply ignore her body's cry for something to eat.

Walk "Talk" Think

Darrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-14-2014, 02:08 PM
[Image: kccrhd.png]

When questions were posed, both Darrah and Vivianna listened intently. Viv's ears twitched slightly when she heard the need for a 'door' and instantly she knew she could do it. "I can be the door." She offered and Darrah looked to her. Was she fast enough? Was she scary enough to scare the prey? Of course she was, she was a leopard and they could be pretty scary. Dar didn't want his best friend to go at such a feat alone and so he piped up in response. "I can help too." He wasn't going to let her do it on her own.

DARRAH Walker