Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
12-03-2014, 04:13 PM

He had taken a moment to clear his head and make a decesion, he would follow through with something they had already planned but hadn't yet had a chance to go ahead with. He was going to respect Sibelle's wishes, he was going to leave the pack to Odette and move on, through he would leave her as secondary until she – as he believed she would – moved on also. He raised his head and howled for his friend, weary and uncertain how much to tell her but knowing also that he must tell her enough – she needed to know exactly what she was getting into if she decided to take on Solstice. He paws at the ground idly with with his paw as he waited for his friend to appear, before sitting down beneath the frail protection the canopy offered against the still-falling snow. He felt like centries must have passed since Sibelle had looked at him with such hatred and told him to leave, but knew that the sun had barely moved across the sky, his world had been destroyed in moments, not days.

"speech"

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2014, 05:03 PM
She responded to the call, knowing that something was different. Cru had been going through his own trials, including Sibelle and the future he had that was, personally, unknown to her. Due to not knowing for sure, she arrived with a curious expression upon her face. Red and blue eyes softly looked upon her alpha's face and saw the sadness that loomed upon it and the rest of his physical being. Tan paws brought her to a halt before she said, "Cru...what is wrong? Are you all right?"

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
12-03-2014, 06:35 PM
She would arrive quickly, and he struggled to hold up a normal expression as she stopped before him. It would be clear the moment she spoke that he had failed, she sounded concerned and worried and he cringed in shame, knowing he did not deserve it, that this was all his fault. With a sigh he would pull himself together and speak. “This is going to seem, random, and out of the blue and i'll explain everything you need to know in a moment, but... would you be interested in an alpha position? In taking over Solstice” he asked softly, watching her carefully to see what she thought of this, before he would go on to offer some of his explinations. “I will be leaving, but I do not know if Sibelle will be, and so I will have some conditions if you want this position – one of them will be Sibelle stays in her secondary position if she wants it, but I have a feeling she might leave. There are more but... lets here your thoughts first” he finished softly, swishing his tail wearily behind him.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2014, 07:23 PM
The tired man gave his reasons to her and her eyes widened. She shouldn't have been surprised, for she knew that whatever was going on with him would either fight or leave. Odette couldn't help but take in a sharp intake of breath as a result of his question. "Cru, this...this is so sudden." She watched him as she slowly reclined to her haunches. "But..yes, yes I am interested. I would gladly take over being the alpha."

His requests for her accepting his offer came to focused ears and she immediately nodded. "Of course, Cru," she said. "Sibelle will have the option to stay on as Secondary if she so chooses." She gave a small smile, hoping she would help ease his mind. "If I may ask, what all do I have that comes along with the position?"

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
12-03-2014, 07:53 PM
To his deep relied, Odette quickly showed interest in the position, althrough she was clearly cought off guard. At least he wouldn't have to look further then Odette for someone to watch over the wolves he had brought together here. “Well, I suppose with the direction you take the pack would be wholly up to you now, but as Alpha it would be expected of you to, if not yourself, then another high ranking wolf of your choosing should attempt alliances with the other packs of Ala, or at least get to know them. Its good to promote activity” he managed a short laugh at this, a tired sort of humour “But that isn't always easy, honestly being Alpha is working out how best to look out for your wolves, singular and as a whole. But personally, as these are my friends we are talking about I will have some conditions” he would add, more softly.

He thought for a moment, trying to bring his thoughts into a more ordered collection, this was fairly sudden for himself as well but knew knew that it was now or never. “I was asked to take in Rohini, who is now a healer apprentice under Orchid, I want her to always have a place here, to know that she will be okay, in light of that I would prefer it if you could keep the pack where it is, to save confusion in the leadership change, so wolves like Rohini know they still have a home here. Also you should know that Twig and Alpine will be leaving, and if Sibelle also decides to leave you will need to find more members, boost up the ranks to make this work. I'm dearly hoping that if me and Sibelle are out of the picture Arcanium will leave you alone, but you should be warned they love to harass us, and aren't above kidnapping.. but like I said, I dearly hope they leave you alone” he took a breath, still thinking.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2014, 08:41 PM

Crucifix spoke of the duties of maintaining her Alpha position and she listened with rapt attention. She had to make sure the wolves would be well taken care of, that she made sure they knew their place was here and it wasn't going to be too much of a change for them. She understood where he was coming from and a soft nod was given. "I understand you want to make this as understandable as possible for our members," she said. "I won't give them much to be confused about."

A soft sigh slipped from her lips as Cru spoke of Arcanum's harassment. She looked at Cru with both eyes and replied, "I hope that they won't continue with the bullying." In all honesty, she hoped that they wouldn't.

Talk like this

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
12-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Odette would be wholly and completely understanding and he would move forward to gently nuzzle the side of her head. “I know you will be a fantastic Alpha, and will look after these wolves, and for that I owe you and thank you Odette” he told her softly, pulling away with a world-weary sigh. “I might come visit sometime, make sure your okay, but I think I need to get away for a while I.. I've made too many mistakes. I should warn you, Sibelle.. hates me right now” he sighed, he was certain Odette would know of his mistake soon enough, and if she judged him for it, he hoped she understood how deeply sorry he was. “Solstice is yours.” he said, and it was final. “I have one more thing to ask of you Odette, and its very rude of me to ask this of you, but... can you tell Sibelle what I have done? What we have agreed upon here?” he asked softly, cringing at the thought of putting this on Odette, but the last he had seen of Sibelle she had walked away from him and told him to leave, he knew she never wanted to see him again.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-03-2014, 08:54 PM
]
Odette Adravendi

His gentle nuzzle to the head was what she needed for that moment. So much had happened within the time frame of a few minutes, she didn't know what to say aside from what she had already said. Her red and blue eyes twinkled at him as he spoke, finally asking her to tell Sibelle about their talk. She gave another firm nod and agreed. "I will, Cru...I hope that whatever happens, the light will be shown at the end of the tunnel for you..."

I speak

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
12-03-2014, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014, 09:41 PM by Crucifix.)
Again, Odette would easily agree and he would smile at his old friend, knowing he trusted her with his pack, and that he was doing the best thing for his members. He worried most about Rohini, the most shy of all the members in his pack, but he worried also about Sibelle and their children, about where their paths would lead them now. He breathed out a soft sigh, knowing he would intent to track them down, if only to ensure the safety of all four of the wolves he loved. He wouldn't be going to Othello – he didn't deserve love, he was a monster. “Thank you Odette, that means a lot to me. You take care – both of yourself and this pack” he told her gently. He had no qualms with her changing the name, and leading this pack where she wanted, he just needed to know the members still knew they had a home here and that they would be okay – that was the reason he was handing the pack over after all, for the good of his beloved members.

With that, Cru gave her one last gentle nuzzle and turned to walk away – away from Solstice, Sibelle, and the life he had begun to know and love.

he stopped just before moving too far away, to look back at her with one last question "You understand why i dont want you to move the pack lands, right?" he asked gently, his thoughts on Rohini