gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
11-19-2014, 06:38 PM
Revenge adult

He didn?t know when he?d lost her. He knew it had been some time ago, a bit after they?d left the protection of their parents. How he?d lost her, he wasn?t quite sure, but he knew he wanted her back. The nights were long and lonely with out his sister by his side. He could live without the comforts of Scorpion and Othello as long as she was with him. Now he just felt lost and confused.
Every day he would actively search for her scent, but with every day that went by he felt himself losing hope. His skills were not honed enough, his body not trained well enough to find his beloved sister. Pale ears would hand against his skull dejectedly as he walked, unsure of each step as he watched the world pass by behind half-lidded eyes. The only thing in the world that would break him from the stupor would be a sign of her, and that?s exactly what he?d get.
Immediately his eyes would open wider as he took in the faint trace of Mercy, his whole form would renew itself os he brought himself to his full height and felt his tail wag behind him. Surely she was here. The thick pack scent would cover most of it, but he was still very much aware of her presence. Mercy was here, and he would find her.
Mindful of the border he?d find his head tipping back excitedly, a needy call coming from his lips. Mercy had to be here.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-19-2014, 07:19 PM

The girl was curled within her den, the faint scent of winter biting at her nose. She wasn't really asleep, she just didn't have much else to do. Dione had basically hid herself once she started to get bigger at the growth of her pups, saying that she didn't want anyone to see her get fat. Mercy huffed, still rather cross with the woman. But she had started to interact with more of her pack mates, starting to finally feel like she had created a home for herself. Letting out a sigh, she felt as if she could drift off into a nap until a call reached out for her. Mercy shot upright, ears straining to catch the final notes. Had she drifted off and dreamed it? Couldn't have... she had just thought about going to sleep. She stood to her paws, head poking out from her den. The soft sting of fresh snow dotted across her black marked face, making her fully alert. It was hard to pick out his scent, the air was cold and stung her nose if she tried too hard. She just had to see if that could be her brother though, there was no way that she could leave it.

Picking her way over the familiar landscape she made her way towards where she thought the call had rang out. Soon enough his form came into view, and the dame froze. She couldn't be seeing things. Letting out a soft cry she raced forward, propelling her tall body towards him at an alarming pace. She had no intent to stopping either. She was aimed right at his flank, and unless he moved out of the way they would both go flying for a bit of distance. At least the snow would make a nice blanket. She let out another cry, his name rushing past her lips several times. Tears streamed down the girls face, her muzzle pressing into every part of him that she could reach. At last, she was finally whole.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
11-19-2014, 07:29 PM

He couldn't believe the emotions that would flood him as he would catch sight of his sister again, he'd even find tears wanting to slip from his eyes. Her name would be a whisper on his lips as she would suddenly burst forth, a yip of excitement would fill his lungs as he barreled forward as well. He' race for her, rearing up at the last second and letting her run into his chest, sending the pair into the snow drifts behind him.
He'd feel the tears against his fur as she cried out his name. The sibling pair would embrace tightly as they'd affectionately greet one another. He had almost forgotten how perfect it felt with her beside him. He never wanted to be apart from her again. He'd kiss her all over as his tail wagged beneath them, a whine would fall from his lips as his tongue bathed her in his love. "Mercy! I've missed you so much," He'd cry, renewing the tightness in which he held her.

"Speech"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-19-2014, 08:10 PM

Her brother raced up to her, rearing up as she collided with his belly. They rolled in the snow, around and around until they came to a rest on their sides. Limbs were tangled with each other as she strove to close any gap between them. A number of whines and yips left her maw as his kisses covered her body, rumbling low in her throat. Tears still poured forth from her purple eyes, happy beyond any belief. He said that he missed her, and she buried her face into his neck. "Oh Revenge! Where have you been?" She asked, drinking in his heady scent. It had been months since she had seen her dear brother, and now that he was here she never wanted to let him go. "Oh brother you just have to stay. I can call for Valentine, he is the kind bear-wolf leader of this pack, Imperium. Oh and Dione, you have to meet her! She's green and has horns! I think that she stole them off a ram and stuck them on her head, but they are there!" She wailed, still in disbelief that he was here. Where had he hidden himself away? She had been looking for him since she left her parents. But he wasn't going to leave now, was he? "Oh, and Ellis is here too." She added, still not knowing where she stood with the smaller woman.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
11-19-2014, 09:00 PM
Revenge adult

There were no spaces left between them as the pair smashed together in the snow, neither one wanting a single hair to be missed in their rediscovery of each other. While Mercy's eyes would pour tears a couple of his own would fall from golden eyes. She would push her features into his neck and he'd holder her there closely and protectively, he never wanted to leave her side again. Ever.
He'd hear her muffled words as she asked him desperately, knowing that it had been far far too long since they'd been in each other's presence. Before he could answer he would hear her explenation of everything that had been happening. Of her new pack, and the wolves that lived here. It was a lot to take in, and to be honest he only wanted his sister. "I've been searching for you" He'd mumble as he continued kissing her, "I don't care who is here, as long as you are I don't ever want to leave." He'd whine again, pulling her even closer.

"Speech"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-19-2014, 11:30 PM

He obviously didn't care about the pack and who was in it, he just wanted to be with her. She let out a soft sigh, that was all she wanted too. She had felt so alone after she left Othello and Scorpion, without Revenge at her side. He was her calming energy, the mind in the battle while she was the actions. He loved her no matter what, and always would. She cuddled into his form as he held her closer, nipping his neck as he squeezed her. "You're gunna squish the life out of me." She wheezed, wiggling to try and get some breathing room. She was so happy he was here, and alive. For the longest time she had feared that he had hurt himself. "But yes, I don't plan on leaving here for a very long time. This will be our home now. I will never leave your side, my dearest brother."

light up my worldMERCY

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
11-19-2014, 11:49 PM

Relief. He was amazed at the feel of it. He'd smile widely as he nuzzled into her soft fur, not thinking about how tightly he was holding. Soft nips would make him very much aware of that fact, he'd loosen his grip as she wriggled free. Reluctantly he'd let her go, rolling away so he could find his feet. He'd hear her words, and for a moment feel a bit of sadness. He hadn't seen their parents in so long, she might not have cared for them much but he missed them still. Not that he would ever make those feeling known to his littermate. Home was where Mercy was, so that made this home. He'd nuzzle into her neck and shoulders, reveling in the words she said. "You should probably call that Valen-guy." He'd chuckle lightly, "I guess I'm ready to give pack life a try." His long tail would wag slightly, a smile dancing on his lips as he stepped away from her slightly. He couldn't take his eyes off her though.

light up my worldREVENGE

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-20-2014, 12:58 AM

As Revenge rose to his paws she just blinked up at him, he was looking at her as if she was going to vanish before him once more. She giggled, pulling herself up to all fours and shook the snow that clung to her coat. Lifting her paw she tried to swat her brothers ears, looking down at the mess they had made of the snow. It really looked like they had been fighting, with the roll pattern and their coats all messed up. She couldn't help but laugh at that, Valentine was going to wonder what had happened. He told her to call Valen, and she nodded her head, skull tipping outwards as her song called out for him. She hoped that he would let him in, but had little doubt that he wouldn't. As her song came to an end she turned back to her brother, stepping forward and nuzzling into his neck. She didn't want to talk about their parents right now, that was a story for another day.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-20-2014, 10:35 PM

Stopping before the pair, Valentine gave the strange boy a once over. He shared the same bland coloring as Mercy and similar markings around the eyes, so the brute's first assumption was that they were related. He was also impressively tall--a fact that interested Valen greatly. Siblings? Probably.

That guess didn't lessen his caution any. His stance displayed his dominance clearly; he was not to be trifled with. This was his domain. So far he'd been greatly pleased with Mercy and the manners she'd displayed. Would the boy have the same sense? More importantly, would he share her talents? The brute was assuming much, but he was an optimist and that came with the title.

"Hello, Mercy," he greeted the Tribune before turning his gaze to the boy. "My name is Valentine and I'm the alpha here. Might I have your name?"

"Speaking" -- Thinking

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
11-29-2014, 12:29 AM
He'd smile playfully and try to nip at her paws as she swatted at his ears, a playful growl would leave his lips before she would move to call this alpha of hers. He'd find his gaze lingering on the snow with hers, seeing easily how it could be construed as anything but a reunion. He'd smile with her, nipping at her hips as her head tilted back to call. Mercy's voice would grow quiet as her large paws brought her back to his embrace. He'd hold her tight, and ready himself for the arrival of the man. 

He'd watch as the tall wolf would come into view, his impressive frame coming to stand before the two siblings. He'd feel his ears and head lower slightly, a nod of respect aimed in his direction. He'd introduce himself fluidly before asking his own title, the perfect compliment to his sister's name. "Revenge Destruction, sir." He'd find no talent with eloquence during this encounter. "Mercy's littermate." Was the only title he would boast.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-29-2014, 01:58 AM

Her brother nibbled at her hips as she called out for Valentine, and she kicked out her hind leg to try and connect with his form. As her call came to an end she quickly snuggled back into his form, easily picking out the large form of their bear-alpha. She grinned at his greeting, tail wagging behind her as Revenge introduced himself. "Can he stay with us Valentine? Please?" She asked, purple eyes roaming between the two males. She really wanted him to stay, she couldn't bare to be apart from him any longer. But what rank would he pick? Would be be a warrior like she was? Curiosity shone in her eyes as she grew quiet, awaiting her alpha to speak. If he said no, she knew that she would not argue or whine with him. She wanted to do well here, to make a new life where she was known by her own name. So she sat still, leaning against her brother as she awaited those fateful words.

Speech

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

11-29-2014, 03:24 PM

Like his sister, the boy's build was impressive. Where there more like these two? Was there a whole litter of giants hiding out somewhere? Visions of an entire squad of intimidating fighters danced before his eyes. These two were young and malleable. Their potential was limitless. If he could get his paws on the rest of their litter (if there was more of them to be had) he could train himself an unstoppable force.

With greed in his heart, he answered the pair. "It's very nice to meet you, Revenge. And yes, any sibling of Mercy's is more than welcome to join our family." He tilted his head slightly as if considering something before continuing, "Do you have anymore siblings who might be looking for a place to live?"

"Speaking" -- Thinking

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
11-29-2014, 10:20 PM
Mercy's tail would wag excitedly as Valentine brought his hefty form in front of the sibling pair. She seemed so happy to see him, there had to have been something special about the sake man to have so easily gained his sister's undying loyalty. As he finished his introduction Mercy would accompany his words, telling of her need to have him by her side. Revenge would not beg or plead, his hard golden stare would keep upon the alphas features as he answered quickly. He was welcome to join the family. Though he would be curious about the emphasis on his last words revenge would say nothing. Though the corners of his lips would curl up in enjoyment of his acceptance. He would then ask about more siblings and he'd feel his ears fall against his skull. "None of our blood but one half sister." Atka had seemed the breaking point of Mercy's time with their parents once she arrived he'd slowly found that mercy had disappeared. "Though I haven't heard from her in a long while." was the black marked girl still with his parents?

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-03-2014, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014, 03:01 PM by Mercy I.)

She was curious to know why Valentine was so curious about her other siblings. A single brow rose, her purple gaze flickering over to her brother, brow still raised. She let Revenge speak, telling them of their half sister. She let out a snort, eyes rolling. "We are the only blood related, although our mother seemed to love collecting other pups." There was hostility in her voice, her face growing cross as she spoke of what one was. The maim reason for leaving, with or without her brother. Now that they were together though there was no way that she was letting him go, no matter what. Her eyes cut back towards him, they had wandered away from both males as she spat out tales of her past. Studying him, she wondered if he was mad at her for leaving, or for not caring about their parents. Their father was a tramp and their mother hoarded pups to make up for it. What an excellent family...

Walk "Talk" Think

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

12-05-2014, 09:24 PM

Their responses to his query were chilly at best and Valentine was quick to abandon the topic. There likely wasn't much promise in adopted orphans or half siblings. For whatever reason, the pair weren't happy with the circumstances they'd come from. The brute could relate; his time with his father had been less than satisfactory and of course, his subsequent abandonment by his mother hadn't helped his childhood any.

Eyes flicking between the two, Valentine finally rested his gaze upon the boy. If he was going to join then he needed a rank. "What interests you, Revenge? What kind of job would you like to train for?"

"Speaking" -- Thinking

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
12-05-2014, 09:59 PM
His eyes would linger of Valentine softly, shifting around him slightly as Mercy would defend his words. Seemingly they would be able to deter the alpha from pursuing the thought any further. Eventually he'd see the blue gaze rest upon his form and he'd perk up, wanting to give Valentine his full attention. He felt drawn the power he felt radiating off the tall man, he was much bigger than Revenge. Knowing his lineage he'd guess he'd never reach the dark brute's impressive size. His ears would perk at the question he was faced with, having never really thought of the question until now he'd freeze up a little. Uhh.. um.. He'd stutter, suddenly feeling rather nervous for his ill preparedness. "Poisons?" He'd blurt out suddenly, his secret fascination coming out. Though he'd never played with them himself he'd heard a tale or two from Orchid and was perplexed by them.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

12-07-2014, 03:05 PM

Poisons... Not quite what he had been hoping for, but an admirable choice nonetheless. "Currently, there isn't a rank designated for poisoners, but I know someone who might be able to point you in the right direction," he said to Revenge before turning to Mercy. "Mercy, if you would be so kind as to take your brother to Dione and ask if she would be willing to teach him, I would appreciate it." Valentine turned back to Revenge. "Dione has already taken Mercy under her wing, and while she is the only member with knowledge of poisons, if she accepts, she won't be your main mentor." There were other more important uses for herbs that the boy should have some knowledge of. "I'd like for you to learn healing as well, so I'm going to talk to Ellis, our healer and see if she will take you. You will also be required to know the basics of self defense, but that can be discussed at a later time."

"Speaking" -- Thinking