done

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2014, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2015, 05:55 PM by Elli.)
Hello loves! So Elli and Ritsuka did the deed xD 

Elli is pregnant and because she was in Regium at the time but is a lone wolf now, I do not know if it will be 3 max pups all slots to be taken. Azzy made these wonderful designs for us.

[Image: 4cOtFao.png]

Name:
Appearance: (At least site minimum please)
Personality: (At least site minimum please)
Family Relations:
Future Plans:
Other

Einarr

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Just so folks are aware, I do plan on taking a pup. :3

Deviant

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Name: Soubi

Lineart: 6

Appearance:  (will add more if requested)
25 inches & 60 pounds (runt)

Personality:  
Probably the complete opposite of her parents, Soubi will be very quiet and timid when it comes to things outside of her family. Even with her parents and siblings she would be the last one to do something or join in the fun, always looking over her shoulder as if something will come to snatch her up for being so small. She needs encouragement, as well as somebody to do something before she does in order to make her comfortable/safe enough to follow behind. Very naive and gullible, since she is always so timid about things, and only knows what people tell her and often believes it to the core, she can be easily manipulated or brain washed into believing anything you say. Accident prone, she will be clumsy and often finds herself in sticky situations because she doesn't realize what is going on until it is too late. When she does try to help people out she doesn't seem to do too good, whether its trying to help a friend or family out and accidentally blurts out a secret or rats them out. It isn't from ill intentions, she just doesn't realize what she is doing to help is actually just making people made. As she ages, Soubi will build up some courage and is less timid, naive and gullible. She will use her experiences to learn and improve herself, and since she has suffered from colds for most of her life and accidents she will learn about herbs for both herself, mainly, and to help her pack mates. Helpful and supportive to those around her, she will be playful and very friendly to family and friends, but when it comes to strangers she is very cautious and often looks like she will flee at any second. Because of her personality since she was young, Soubi will stick with those she has known since a child, not the adventurous or curious type of girl.

Family Relations: Not sure what you mean xD

Future Plans: To have bad things happen and to learn from those experiences. To become a mini-version of her big sister role model. :3

Other: x

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-06-2014, 12:15 AM
Just gunna pop in here to say that pups 1-4 will need to pay for the bands. Other than that they are fine. ^^

My focus needs more focus.

Void

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2014, 07:08 AM
Name: Daisuke (Die-zz-keh)

Lineart: Design 5
Appearance:
Height: 36" Weight: 130 lbs

Tall and lean he is beautiful, purest white saddled by softest black.  Potential and wonder glimmering in amber eyes, eyes so stunning they require a second glance - much like the rest of the boy.  Oh yes, to be such a wonder to behold.  What burden has befallen him!

This child walks as if vanity were of his own design, as though he alone is the epitome of arrogance and indulgence.  He holds his head high as though he is a man who has dominated the world, a man who has already proven his worth centuries ago.  His gait is grace unmatched, purpose and poise he is wonder and entitlement.

Personality:
For I am Vainglory

The boy has a God complex, that is to say an inflated sense of ability, privilege and infallibility.  He is perfection.  Daisuke is in love with himself, head over tail for the face in the water's reflection.  His arrogance is unmatched, the boy believes himself to be as one with the Spirits themselves, a voice to be respected by all who hear it.  He is untouchable, a wonder of the world to be beheld and adored.

Silver-tongued, the child is blessed with the ability to mold words to his advantage even at a young age he can spill a sly tale.  Lies are his blanket, twisted in his favour until all but he are the devil.  Always painting himself as the perfect son, the best child, Daisuke has no problem blaming others for his failings and short comings.  In fact this will become a common occurrence for him with age, initially laying the fault on his siblings and in time his friends and parents.

On the point of friends, this boy makes them easily and readily, but true friends are few and far between  For in a world where you are God it is hard to respect anyone else.  Even his own Father falls short of his respect, Dai's ideals and expectations being too great and too unrealistic for the man to ever achieve them.  

Daisuke is not above dominating and bullying others, as a child he will be your typical school yard brute.  Enjoying the weakness of others because it makes himself feel bigger, and look stronger.  Yet he does not tolerate this behaviour in others, nor would he allow it to be acted out upon one of his brood - he is the only one allowed to push his siblings around!  Loyal to his kin, even if he does pity them for their failings, the boy would stand alongside them no matter their actions.  Dai sees himself as the leader even if it isn't the truth of the matter, guiding his siblings and even his parents - a delusion he entertains all through is youth.

Family Relations: Unknown until I start playing him

Future Plans: I plan for him to become a bit of a megalomaniac, but we shall see what happens with him ICly

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-06-2014, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2014, 10:36 AM by Elli.)
FYI: Family relations means how do you want to see them get along with their family.

Laria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-09-2014, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2014, 11:09 AM by Laria.)
Name: Aleksa

Lineart: 4

Appearance: 
[Image: Si74VHy.png]

Aleksa is a stunning mash of her mother, Elli, and her father, Ritsuka. She has eyes of a light almond brown color that could compare to the shade of brown that covers her ears. From the tip of her tail to the base of the neck, the temptress has a mottled color fur similar to that of her mother Elli in respects to color and spread. Her base coat is a light brown which holds the same shade as he father. She has two white bands, one on each front leg, of pure white followed by a shade of muddy brown that flows down to her feet. The determined girl will be muscular and well-built but will only stand to be 33 inches tall. She will be fast, her thinner fur allowing her to run faster against the wind. The girl has a small bridge running up from the top of her mouth until it narrows out at the top of her snout by her eyes. Her pelt is untouched of scars and imperfections.

Personality: A determined and eager girl, Aleksa will be an adventurer that is sure to give her parents troubles when it comes to wandering off and running about. She will be feisty, always seeking to follow her heart in matters compared to what she might be ordered to do. She will probably develop and stick to a personal code for her to live her own life by. She will be proper and prim, always seeking to be calm and level-headed when she makes decisions while she remains cautious. She knows the dangers that other wolves could pose but she always strives to see the goodness in a stranger’s heart. She is against unnecessary violence and strives to resolve issues by talking. If talking fails than a light spar never hurt anyone but nothing that could leave a wolf out of duty for more than a day. She hates laziness, hates it.

Family Relations: I plan for Aleksa to have good standing relations with all of her family and she intends to be close to them all - particularly her parents.

Future Plans: I plan for her to have a mild case of rebel without a cause.

Other: :D

Aiko

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Placeholder for my pup.

Name: Niyaa

Lineart: [Image: niyaa_by_reflectedmemories-d8ax5kl.jpg]
Appearance:: -To come later.-
Personality: -To come later.-
Family Relations:
-I want Niyaa to be that protective older sister type. She'll look out for her younger siblings, be the leaderly type, and probably get on their nerves with overprotectiveness to be honest.
Future Plans: Noooo idea. Just sticking with her fambam for now.
Other::
*The lineart is mostly accurate, however Niyaa will not have the bands on her front legs.

-Nooooot sure what last name they are taking. xD I need to ask Eli that one.

-If a pup has bands and you don't want to pay for them you may make a modified version without the bands. :3

Freyr

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Name: Gavriil

Lineart: Number 1, without the bands

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Family Relations: 

Future Plans: 

Other: 

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-04-2015, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2015, 05:54 PM by Elli.)
Pups are due January 28th, please have your apps completed by the 19th of January! Thanks <3

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-20-2015, 05:54 PM
Congrats Kiara! We've decided to give you Aleksa. Keno and I will be taking the other two pups with me paying for mine since we only have 2 free.