Say What You Want About Me

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2014, 06:35 PM

(OOC: P for Millie/Aislinn)

They lived in the west, but it seemed pretty cold, right? Amarant hadn't seen snow yet... he didn't remember snow in his early months. Of course, he was born at the end of winter so he probably missed it.

He was off on a run through the plains, thinking of how Eirik used to train that way. He made fun of it by weaving in between the shrubs, though they were pretty spaced apart. He finally took to a jog and eventually a walk and stood beside a shrub to catch his breath. Hopefully his "workout" wasn't disturbing the others near by, he never paid mind to that kind of stuff though. He could have easily scared the few deer away or ran by someone's den rather loudly. 

He was a pup without a care in the world, leaving his mother's death to the side and making the most of his life. He took a seat next to the bush and then looked up at the darkening sky. It would be night time soon, he should get back to Colten and their dens soon, he thought. But he could take a moment to relax. It wasn't like his brother was mothering him. They had their own lives here in Arcanum. 

Walk "Talk" Think

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-10-2014, 01:44 AM

Slumber had never appealed to the night-roaming creature. Energy pounded through her body and sleep was a rather dead thing. The militant found herself wandering through the snow dusted plains as the world slowly prepared for the time of darkness. A familiar scent flooded her nose and she let the aroma surround her senses. It seemed someone else had decided to go for a night stroll. Why not follow it and see where it lead her? She was up for a little trouble. She tread silently with sleekness, her azure vision scanning for this soul. Her strides were effortless as she allowed the scent to carry her towards her target.

Through a cerulean gaze, a distant black and white creature sat alone. Ah, he could use her company.

"It's getting late," The woman teased softly as she emerged smoothly from behind him, inviting herself into his space. Her eyes gleamed wickedly and more words rolled out articulately. "Why are you out here?"

"Speech"

[Image: 4LyHbab.png]

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2014, 02:04 AM

The boy would flick his gaze to the stranger who approached him, started by her appearance but not threatened. He shot her a grin and followed her with his eyes until she stopped beside him. Well duh. He thought to her remark on nighttime being upon them, a small giggle rumbled in his throat. That's what he would have told Eirik. But instead he kept quiet until the woman asked him why he was out in the dark. 

"No one's waiting for me at home." he spoke with a neutral voice, though a grin still with him. "I'll go home when I want to."

His tail wagged a few times, but then relaxed as he looked forward. But quickly he regained his gaze back to the woman again, his voice a little more enthused than before.

"My name's Amarant!"

He didn't shout, but he was certainly eager to meet others and make friends. But did this woman even want to be friends? Her wicked eyes really basically invisible to the boy. He could never see evil.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-12-2014, 01:15 AM

She shrugged with a sly smirk, her gaze sharply fixed on him. She watched every movement and expression the boy allowed to see. No-one was waiting for him? No family? No friends? What a shame, a young soul to be alone on a night like this. Nevertheless, it was the right opportunity for the woman.

The boy keenly announced his name as Amarant. He had bumbling energy and enthusiasm. Cute but far from strength and maturity in her opinion. A pity, she expected an adult to act like one but it seemed not.  How did he end up in Arcanum? Lost or abandoned?

"I go by Aislinn," She stated deeply, slowly dipping her head. She continued with words wrapped in a sweet and honey-like tone. "Tell me, young one, why is one such as yourself in... Arcanum?"

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2014, 10:35 PM

"Aislinn..."

He gently whispered, only trying to make the name stick. But the woman's wonders would come after his, asking why such a young one like himself was in Arcanum. Did he stick out? Was there something wrong with him or the pack? He wouldn't understand her tone, cocking his head but shaking it off to answer her.

"My... Grandfather lives here."

Though he always addressed him as Kylar, the man was his grandfather and it was always bitter in his mouth. He never had a father, so having a grandfather was double weird. Of course he couldn't leave Colten out of this, though they still weren't on "good" terms he still had to live with him.

"But I also stay here with my brother."

Quickly he would turn to her, any more questions to come from her mouth probably flying out the door. She had asked him the rather strange question, and he would return it. His tongue held a musical tone, like a child saying they were going to taddle tale; he was still acting like the pup he hadn't grown out of yet.

"And whyyy is someone like youuuu here?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-26-2014, 07:46 PM

She highly doubted a young boy to be a lone, rejected creature and to somehow find a pack out of desperation. Of course it would be family, kin was always a reason of one's residence. After all, families usually kept together. She assumed his grandfather would have to be the chancellor, as for his brother she could not guess. Arcanum had grown since her beginning in the pack.

He had thrown the question back at her, and she knew her answer would be completely different. Unlike him, she had no kin, or any family she could recall. She was nobody. The woman had stumbled across Arcanum in the midst of her ambitions to serve a pack built for war and battle. Arcanum was exactly what she desired. Even if she was not one of the most sociable members, she was surrounded by other beings who craved the same thrill as her.

"I came here seeking a chance to be better than who I am," A purr rumbled through her lips as she finished with a melodious whisper. "And I'm sure Arcanum can provide the same for you."

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2015, 12:30 AM

"Eh," He shrugged in her response to providing a better him, "I just came here because I wanted to."

Well, he stayed here because he wanted to. He probably wouldn't have fought back if he was in a condition to. But really, he was forced to come too Arcanum. Only because Rune passed out in an effort to keep them. Though, maybe if Amarant really understood what Kylar had done, he might have fought back.

"I mean, Kylar had to fight my Uncle to get me here... But I don't mind it here."

Only a quick flash of his tiny, puppy body following after Kylar in the pouring rain, his gaze looking at Rune limp on the ground with Alamea kneeling beside him. The memory was a little painful now, but Rune diid come to Arcanum and was able to see them again. At least he wasn't dead.

"I could call Arcanum home."

He just needed to find his groove in the new pack. He was great at socializing and making friends, but sometimes it was hard to find friends. He was pretty bent up when he first got here, but he shoved it away. He was better now, even it it came back to bite him in the ass later.

Walk "Talk" Think