Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-26-2014, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014, 04:28 PM by Ullr.)
[dohtml]

SNOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!   

Ullr loved winter and adored snow and there was nothing that was going to stop him sliding down a hill of it on his belly.  The rugged, scruffy male paused at the precipice with a grin on his face.  He paced back and forth a few times, gauging the slope to the bottom of the valley.  It wasn’t the biggest he’d ever slid down but it was by no means terribly.  Tail wagging back and forth as the excitement bubbled in his gut he took a run, flung his front limbs forward and his hind limbs back and hit the slick snow as he careened down the slope on his belly.

“EEEEEEEE YAYAYAHHAHAHAHA-”  

FWUMP!

Ullr slid face first into a pile of snow with only his backend sticking out.  Hmmm.... he laid there for a moment enjoying the coolness and the shelter.  Evil things weren’t as likely to be out in the blinding purity of snow and even it if made little sense to others the wintery landscape still settled the young man's mind.  There was something about the quiet and the cold that just made it easier for him to breathe.  Of course that didn’t mean he couldn’t be smothered by snow.  Tail wagging and back legs kicking he attempted to pull himself from the snow.

"Speech"

Hecate

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2014, 01:06 PM

Her mind had been in a state of peace that wonderful day. This fact, her clear head, was a rare encounter indeed. She was calm... or at least had been until she heard a wolf howl. Her shy and reserved nature kicked in as she quickly hid herself amongst the snow and what little foliage was left in the winter months. She carefully watch the man with her eyes widened and a small. inaudible gasp. This man was destroying snow! What would he do to her if he caught her? She had no intentions of finding out as she slowly started to creep away from the dangerous man but she fell face first into the layer of snow on the ground. Her legs were splayed awkwardly above her head for a small time before falling to the ground with a loud thump. There was a frown on her face and tears in her eyes. Her face hurt... in fact her entire body hurt.

Hec quickly rushed to her feet as she attempted to run. Her paws were stuck in the snow which made movement slow as she walked as fast as she could away from the snow destroyer.

Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-29-2014, 09:39 PM
[dohtml]

Ullr's stomach dropped sharply and he suddenly froze.  Oh no… oh no…. oh no…. He could sense that he suddenly wasn't alone any more.  Shit.  Maybe if he stood perfectly still no one would know there was a wolf butt sticking out of the snow bank.  Oh who was he kidding?  After that yell everyone in the North knew he was here.  Idiot, stupid… ok… if it was a bad guy or a bear he just had to run.  Muscular back leg's coiled and with a mighty push Ullr threw himself backwards, free of the bank.  He was on his back, tail between his legs for a second before he flipped onto his feet.  Silver eyes widened as he noticed a frightened looking femme splayed in the snow in front of him.  What did she look scared for?    Oh gods… there wasn't a bear behind him was there?

She started running and he ran too.  No way he was stopping to see what was behind them and getting eating by a bear, hellll nooo.  Ullr was far more effective in the snow.  It was his favorite terrain.  Bounding as fast as he could he attempted to catch up with the woman and run beside her.  "Is it a bear!?  What are we running from?  I'm scared to look!

"Speech"

Hecate

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2015, 04:31 PM

This was the first time in a while that a wolf actually chased after her and the snow smasher did not seem like one to be kind and lenient. He started to speak and despite her efforts to push forward and block out his words, she heard every last one of them. "Is it a bear!?  What are we running from?  I'm scared to look!" HE WAS MOCKING HER. She had to admit that it made her anger rise in order to speak clearly for the first time since she entered the lands she now wandered. "I'm running from you." The words were almost cold in her timid voice as the fear started to seep back in to the end of it.

Determination then filled her step to put as much distance between them as possible. Her eyes remained focused on the prize which was the horizon that she could run to. She gulped as she put all effort in, hoping he would fall back and stop stalking her. Surely he was an assassin sent to kill her and the snow was just a practice run.

Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-10-2015, 03:37 PM
[dohtml]

He was panting now, lungs expanding to take in more air.  Wolves were naturally endurance animals but the smaller fae was fast.  Ullr's legs pumped furiously as he bounded much like a deer or rabbit after the strange woman.  

"I'm running from you."

Ullr's pace slowed for just a second before it picked up that much quicker.  "From me?  What did I do?"  He called out, uncertain what this woman was talking about and then it dawned on him.  She was trying to trick him!  She was going to make him slow down so that the bear ate him instead of her!  "I'm not stupid, you're trying to make the bear eat me aren't you!  That's mean, what did I ever do to you!"

"Speech"

Hecate

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Fear began to fill her but it would not beat out her adrenaline as she pushed herself until a process called lactic acid fermentation began to run in her body. Her legs started to lock up on her and it slowed her down until she inevitably had to stop, panting as she looked at the snow smasher who appeared to stick to just smashing snow as he went on about some bear that he claimed to be chasing him. The adrenaline managed to keep her talking normal for the most part. "There is no b-be-bear. I'm r-run-running from you because y-you are the s-sno-snow sm-smash-smasher." Her words began to stutter as she let the fear seep back into her. She felt her legs go weaker from the limiting disability that every creature had when they pushed their body too hard, especially when running.

The scared woman felt tears in her eyes, knowing that she should run. Unfortunately she knew that if she ran that they would lock up until she couldn't get oxygen and that she would probably die. This was a morbid topic but if there was anything she did know, it was how the body worked while running for too long. She had learned too many times about what consequences of these could be because it was her life.

Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-17-2015, 09:43 PM
ooc: I apologize for short reply!  *hugs*

Ullr was having trouble picking up on the source of the woman's distress and he followed as close as he could to her heels until she stopped.  Panting the woman spoke and said that it was him… him?  And what did she mean the snow smasher?  "Snow smasher?  I'm not a snow smasher I'm Ullr!"  Ears suddenly flicked back as he realized she was crying.  Uh oh…  Ullr whined softly.  What happened, had he hurt her without realizing it? "Are you ok?"

"Speech"

Hecate

gems
size
build
player
01-25-2015, 05:48 PM
He spoke, denying smashing the snow like she had seen him do earlier. He was a liar too! She cried a bit more, burying her face in the snow to hide the tears and avoid the gaze of the strange colored wolf in front of her. The brown and russet accents of her fur were covered in the white powdery snow that had clung to the ground for dear survival. "I-I'm not o-oka-okay! I d-don-don't want to d-die." She called out through the snow, her voice being muffled by the dense surroundings. She was shivering from the cold. The snow smasher Ullr was going to eat her!

Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-30-2015, 09:18 PM

"Oh… oh no…. oh please don't cry…." Ullr fell down to his belly and whimpered pitifully. HE WAS AWFUL! He must've hurt her when he went sledding down the hill and he hadn't even noticed and then chased after her and made her cry. Ears flicked back as he stumbled back to his feet completely at a loss. It took him awhile but he finally managed to whisper an apology. "I'm sorry… I didn't mean to scare you."

It was snowing again, Ullr turned his head to look up at the falling flakes. Maybe it was time to go. He'd done enough damage here. Thoughts drifted once more to his sister Dyani, the sister he probably also scared away. Sighing heavily he turned and started to trot away. He wouldn't terrorize any one again.

-exit?-

"Speech"

ooc: let me know if you want to end the thread or continue, I wasn't quite sure what else to have him do xD