Unexpected turnouts

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-17-2015, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2015, 08:15 AM by Novaro.)

He would slink away from his family for the day, spending the best part of an hour marking his territory, though, when it seemed no rouge would come over to the borders any time soon he would slink away from Lydovne, and venture out to see what the South had to offer. There really wasn't anything that special about it though, but as soon as he reached the Rio Grande he would move himself over to the waters to see all the silvery creatures below. He would swipe his tongue across his silken lips, before crouching down near the side, waiting for the right opportunity to dive. Perhaps it'd would've been smart to bring along the children and help them develop some of the skills there lacking in. It was time they started specializing and growing into able bodies. The wind would play against his oceanic curls, his breath steady and his eyes setting on a target, though he'd expect no one to be about to disturb him. Even if there was, he could do with meeting some newer faces, perhaps lure others into his pack. It was time to get Lydovne known in Alactria.

image by Away, Table by Oasis

[Image: G6jciao.png]

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
02-17-2015, 08:52 AM
The huge beast was still exploring as it was. With nothing tying her down it was the world out there catching her interest. Although, when had anything tied her down when no one wanted her. Huge in size and bearing strange markings her heritage shied away from her, cast her out and she bore no ill will towards those people. Paws carrying her around her lean body suddenly stopped when she scented a male. Friend or foe that was the instant question in her head. Though it wasn't always easy to tell by appearances. It made her curious when she saw the blue cover in his pelt. Blue, a color that bright she had never seen before. She approached and kept jer stance neutral.

'Excuse me, how did you get that color on your coat" she asked curiously. She towered over him standing lower to make sure she wasn't intimidating. Looks like today would be more interesting than she anticipated. She sat down but kept herself on edge just in case.

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-17-2015, 01:02 PM

His focus would remain upon his target below the clear waters, his paw just above the surface. Though, just before he would go any further a scent would tickle his nose, alerting him almost immediately that another was very close by. She didn't smell of any familiar pack, Novaro was previously at Imperium and the scent soon wiped of him. He would move away from the waters, regaining his natural posture though before analyzing the area a large woman would block his path. He would shake his head, startled to see her so close, not by her appearance overall. An easy smile would kiss his lips, finding her comment pretty normal, though considering her appearance also it was rather strange. " I was born with it of course! It's like saying how did you get your colour?" He would chuckle, she seemed rather nice though he would remain on guard wishing to take no chances. " I'm Novaro Red, King of Lydovne, what brings you here?" She was a rather beautiful woman, wasn't she?

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
02-19-2015, 08:18 AM

"I'll break the silence and watch it fall to pieces"

Right, it was a stupid question to have been asked. It slipped from her mouth though as he continued to talk. The same as her he was on alert. Amachi had learned to read body language fairly well, she was more of an observer than anything else. Having gone months without saying a word before, it was something to have seasoned her ears on hearing and her nose on scenting. Though as he introduced himself, she could only laugh inside her head. Great he's a king, what next. He wants me to bow at his feet, I certainly hope not I barely know the guy. she shook the thought away. The beast had seen many coats in her day none quiet like this. Though hers was one to talk. While it lacked in strange colors, it was the markings that held many at bay. Called her a spawn of the underworld they did, and of course the words hurt but she got over it. She didn't understand how to hate someone it was as simple as that.

"Amachi Mackury, a death of a dear friend forced me to move on and I ended up in these lands. I haven't scented this much of a collection of wolves since my home before." She responded cut dry, her stance was still middle classed. Though it made her raise a brow a little, if he was a king than what was he doing way out here. The royal pair of her pack had always been at home, in their den, trying to appease the people and their bickering. They barely went unnoticed and if they left it certainly would have been known. As for their son though, she couldn't say the same, their firstborn was intriguing her best friend and all that. Yet fate had a funny way of turning around corners.

"Talk" "You" Think

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-19-2015, 01:49 PM

His gaze would never leave her form for more then a few mere seconds, perhaps it was instinct to never trust those he didn't know, though Novaro would make sure that he didn't appear as though he would attack. He would shift slightly, though keeping a respectable distance away, the silence would fall between them before a few moments, before she would give her explanation for venturing over to Alactria. Was she lonely? Seeking purpose or was she just attempting a new beginning? He would not try to claim her against her will, though he would simply make an offer. " It must be lonely for you with ought your best friend, is it not? I'll over you the chance to join me and my pack. We are small and growing, and there's many appearances. We seek not to judge or tie you down into the pack lands, you may go and leave as you wish as long as you pull your weight when it's needed." He would pause, unsure whether or not she'd accept. " There's a wide collection of wolves in my home... Blue, green... Rainbow."