KatG6

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Rhythm Destruction
two · Imperium · single
A sweet natured adventurous girl on the outside Rhythm has some pretty intense emotion turmoil going on right now following the birth of her siblings children. She's recently been banished from her brother's pack for choosing to stay in Imperium and is having a pretty rough time emotionally. She's feeling pretty lonely and needs some love.

Bacchus Armada
one · fiori · single
After losing his father, Roman, and his pack Bacchus has become a bit quieter and slightly more timid with the changes. I feel like he'll overcome them but being so young he could really use a friend to help him along. It would be nice if this were one of his family members (you know who you are). He's pretty much open to ideas, though I'd rather not get him hooked up yet here in a while he'll really start noticing the opposite sex.

Colette Destruction
pup · imperium · single
Umm, don't have any big plans for her so she's pretty much open expect the fact that she is a slave for now. So if you've got imp wolves she'll be down for some threads.

Frith Destruction
four · threar · married
Frith is currently secondary alpha to Novella in Threar, he's not really looking for any big plots but he does need more wolves in his pack. He's laid back, quiet, sit around and meditate kinda guy so he seems to get along with the frightful types decently. Again, nothing really big planned so throw the ideas at me.

Gaia Olympus
two · ebony · single
Gaia has just lost Solo (her long time bf) and her aunt who taught her everything she knows. She's pretty much completely heartbroken and has no idea what she wants to do.

Ganja Lydia-Red
pup · rogue · single
Ganja is (if you haven't guessed) my little stoner child! She's a little gardener and as long as she's got a marijuana plant she is content. She's currently waiting to see what happens with Keno's char Rainbow, if she's allowed to go free that's where Ganja's gonna be. Otherwise I have no idea what I'm going to do with her.

Isolde Adravendi-Mathias
two · imperium · it's complicated
Isolde is the mother of Soliloquy's children, they had a fling for a while but when she got pregnant their relationship kind of fell apart. He's still the provider and protector (for the moment, the whole fam is probably getting sent to imp), but she feels like she has a stronger emotional connection to Othello (who has been absent?). Idk how she's gonna react to being a slave, though she's probably withdraw into her shell and just work (especially if she's separated from her babies) and will work tirelessly to get out of imperium. Anyway so there's that lemme know if you have ideas!

Lian Leone
pup · rogue · it's complicated
Lian lives with his parents and half siblings in the north, taking after said parents he's falling in love with his sister and really dislikes his half siblings. He doesn't hate them like Zola but due to his loyalty to her he isn't as nice to them. He is devoted to his parents, but the thought of running away with Zola is very real. Nothing much planned for him after that, probably stick around the north and get trained by Lel for a while. He's pretty much gonna follow where ever Zola goes.

Psalm Destruction
one · fiori · single
Son of Novel II and Ara (Lel being his sire) this quiet fun-loving boy needs to get out. He's an interesting character, a year old and hasn't quite grown out of the puppy cuteness. It doesn't help that he's rather tiny as well. I have absolutely no plans with him so please throw the plots at me!

Revenge Destruction
one · imperium · single
Revenge is an up and coming healer devoted to serving his sister throughout their lives. He's currently sorting out his emotions about her and just now starting to really look at girls, though he's getting better around them. (>.>) He's rather open but he's always going to be attached to Mercy, so if you've got a girl he could get flustered over send her at me, or really any plots for that matter.

Faria Ardelle
one · rogue · single
This little she wolf has just come from Alacritis from across the ocean. She almost drowned on her way over here but she had to get away from the religious nuts her old pack was. She watched her friend's family get murdered and had to follow them here. She spends most of her time with them but is rather friendly and easy to get along with for the most part. Nothing to much in way of plots for her, (she's going to have Mithras's babies someday). Throw the threads at her!

Shai Adayemi
three · abaven · it's complicated
joined Abaven to be with his daughter Shai has been through a lot recently. The product of a one night stand with Motif brought Shaye into the world, and his acceptance of her into his life has divided he and his love Gwena. He's slowly getting over her, but if he falls for anyone it'll probably be Motif. Not extremely open to big plots but down to thread if you really want.

Novel and Mercury were left out because threads with them will only be with their significant others. If you really really want i can swing a thread if need be, but they're pretty much closed for plots.

KatG6

gems
size
build
player
03-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Updated!

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Why don't we have a Rythm and Sage thread? :D I could see them getting along *winkwink*

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
03-10-2015, 03:23 PM
I'm always up for a Shai and Surreal thread ^.^ Surreal wants to learn more Yoruba :P

KatG6

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2015, 08:29 PM
lets do it Rina!

and he's in the east near Abaven Bri, I don't see him wandering to far

Fenrisúlfr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-14-2015, 07:51 AM
I think that Fenris and Faria should meet up, and maybe Fenris could mate with her and she concieves some babies, and at the time of their birth, or like when they are weaned and stuff, Fenris comes and kidnaps one or two. I wouldn't mind fighting Mithras or Caia with Fenris, but it'd be fun dramas. If you wanna talk more about it and stuffs, ping me on my skype! ^^ ( it's xStarryy )

Aksel

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-14-2015, 08:21 AM
Interested in Aksel meeting Faria?

He's a wanderer, trickster and little casanova but she can probably put him in his place. xD

I'm just curious how he'll react to her coloring, for sure he's a lot more open to colored wolves than his mother and if she plays her cards right she can probably string him along. He'd probably let her ride around on him to though he's a slender 33" wolf so not sure how effective he'll be as a spare steed.

Faria: "MUSH!"
Aksel: *falls to side like a cat on a leash*

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-14-2015, 02:48 PM
I'm down with Fen and Faria meeting but idk about the reproduction. Maybe someday? But her first litter at least is gonna be with Mith

And heck yes Aksel needs to meet Faria! That encounter seems like it'll be hilarious xD I'll try and get a post up for them today!

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Mouser

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2015, 11:47 AM
She's not there yet, but, when she gets to Ebony, Anais and Gaia? Ani's a sweetheart and I get the vibe that Gaia's a bit timid, so I could see them making friends possibly. c:

I also have no idea who I'd toss into a thread with him, but Psalm is adorable and I'd love a thread with him sometime.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
03-16-2015, 11:52 AM
yes and yes! Ani might work for both cause in the east, but we'll see! Maybe i'll throw up a thread somewhere and you can just throw whoever at him ^^

KatG6

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2015, 11:00 PM
Updated. I need awl the gaia plots

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
03-18-2015, 12:33 AM
I can work with east; perhaps they can bump into each other on her way back to the Willows. Up to you, luff ^^

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
03-18-2015, 11:08 AM
that will totes work ^^

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
03-19-2015, 07:26 PM
Also, I love your layout for the main post. May I ask what you did to make it so pretty, and may I borrow that coding? >.>